Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>**OH-FISSHUL Replace Eric Bieniemy with Matt Nagy THREAD**
rabblerouser 12:35 PM 09-25-2022
You are wearing Nike gear, Andy.

Just do it.
[Reply]
ModSocks 08:59 AM 09-26-2022
Bieniemy is calling the plays. Like Chris Simms notes, sometimes our offense has no rhyme or reason, or not building one play off another.

Does that sound like Reid to you? Bieniemy was over due LAST season.
[Reply]
threebag 09:00 AM 09-26-2022
Maybe there’s another collaboration underway for another (s)hit piece. Clay took 2 Soggy Shane loads last night and another this morning.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 09:06 AM 09-26-2022
I’ve said since day 1 trusting a former running back as OC was a mistake. Nagy, Kafka, and Pederson were all former QBs with infinitely more understanding of an offense.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:18 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I’ve said since day 1 trusting a former running back as OC was a mistake. Nagy, Kafka, and Pederson were all former QBs with infinitely more understanding of an offense.
I was a little nervous about it but look, EB was great for us. It’s really not his fault that some of the extracurricular stuff led to him being stuck with us where, in my opinion, we would have otherwise moved on. But he is likely 2 years past his usefulness and I think he’s proven he’s got a little bit of an abrasive personality that might be better suited for college level where you can churn and burn players.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 09:30 AM 09-26-2022
I don't care if Bienemy stays or goes, I just find the week to week wild fluctuations amusing. Seems like just yesterday the majority of people were all "Tyreek who? We don't need him. Offense hasn't missed a beat ..."

One loss later and Bienemy has to go, trade for another WR, Moore is a bust...
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:14 PM 09-26-2022
If B-Enemy's claim to fame is setting up our run game...I don't think I'd be shouting that out too loudly either.

He should have been dumped in the offseason, and it's on Reid that he wasn't.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 02:17 PM 09-26-2022
Reid cares more about his coaches/buddies than his players. If there were ever an ultimatum between Mahomes/ Bienemy you best believe Reid is going to side with Bienemy.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:18 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2:
I don't care if Bienemy stays or goes, I just find the week to week wild fluctuations amusing. Seems like just yesterday the majority of people were all "Tyreek who? We don't need him. Offense hasn't missed a beat ..."

You've been here how long?
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:18 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Reid cares more about his coaches/buddies than his players. If there were ever an ultimatum between Mahomes/ Bienemy you best believe Reid is going to side with Bienemy.
Then Reid would have to go
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 02:19 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Twitter made the argument out to be worse than what it looks like.

Seems rather tame on the whole. Of course, I don't know what words were said but Reid playing the old peacemaker was funny.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:48 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Bieniemy is calling the plays. Like Chris Simms notes, sometimes our offense has no rhyme or reason, or not building one play off another.

Does that sound like Reid to you? Bieniemy was over due LAST season.
Well yeah, sometimes it kinda does sound like Andy lol

But your point still stands, EB was clearly the shot caller yesterday and it showed

Seen plenty of bitching about his performance last week, including my own... but I've yet to see anyone call Moore a bust
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:32 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
Reid is not immune to human nature. He's ultimately going to side with what best suits his interests and that will be Mahomes in 90% of situations. To imply otherwise is disingenuous.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:32 PM 09-26-2022
Non issue. We have had tons of success so every little thing looks like the sky is falling. We play tough defenses this year damn near every week. Even with Hill it would not be a track meet. Mahomes had all new WRs outside of Hardman. Gonna take weeks to flow together.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:33 PM 09-26-2022
Bigger concern is the OL. They are not as good as we thought.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 05:34 PM 09-26-2022

I don’t think so in this case. I don’t habe particular feelings either way about EB but I think even his biggest supporters feel like he shouldn’t have too much power or influence in this offense. And many wish him well but just think he’s outplayed his usefulness by a year or 2. That’s been happening since cincy.

Many peoples optimism for the season post tyreek was predicated on skyy moore contributing. I don’t think there were too many rainbows about who mvs and jjss are. I still like them but acknowledge they are support players. Now, anyone labeling skyy a bust because Andy wont play him… that’s definitely an overreaction.

It’s not like last year where the sky was falling. I feel like fans got taken down a peg last year. Turns out mahomes does need some work. Reid’s offense isn’t infallible. There are other qbs out there who are actually pretty good now. I actually feel like there’s way less doom and gloom and way more optimism that we’ll be mostly ok even if things aren’t going great now. However, I think understandably we don’t think the way we’re doing things now is going to sustain success
[Reply]
Page 6 of 9
« First < 23456 789 >
Up