ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 247
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:36 PM 09-26-2022
really hard not to like Mike McDaniel

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:47 AM 09-27-2022

Bills Fans want to bring up the dropped Pick from Matt Milano that Tua threw but not a word about the 5 DROPPED INTs Josh Allen Threw!!!

2 NEAR PICK 6s & 3 INT drops in the 4th alone!

I clipped them all down below ����#Finsup #NFL #Dolphins pic.twitter.com/oRwsfbZFbT

— KingConcha (@KingConcha) September 26, 2022

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:38 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Those must have all been NHFs (Not His Fault).
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:48 AM 09-27-2022
CHIEFENSE is going to eat him alive
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 07:52 AM 09-27-2022
These were all his fault but it’s expected with elite QB’s in my opinion. Great QB’s take more risk than average QB’s. There is a reason why Mahomes is always in the top ranks of passes that should have been intercepted but weren’t. Mahomes is elite and takes more risks because he knows he can. Allen does the same thing.

Youll also notice that the majority of them came with under 5 minutes left. He was pushing and taking more risks because they needed a TD and time was running out.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:54 AM 09-27-2022
those are just dumb throws
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 07:59 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by JustRyan:
These were all his fault but it’s expected with elite QB’s in my opinion. Great QB’s take more risk than average QB’s. There is a reason why Mahomes is always in the top ranks of passes that should have been intercepted but weren’t. Mahomes is elite and takes more risks because he knows he can. Allen does the same thing.

Youll also notice that the majority of them came with under 5 minutes left. He was pushing and taking more risks because they needed a TD and time was running out.
I don't disagree, but some of those were bad passes and bad reads.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 08:52 AM 09-27-2022
I don't disagree, but some of those were bad passes and bad reads.
Agreed. Though I don’t think it’s any different than what Mahomes does at times.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:03 AM 09-27-2022
There is a reason why Mahomes is always in the top ranks of passes that should have been intercepted but weren’t.
Is this a scientific fact? Or just a narrative that certain people like to push.

Somebody from the Bronco forum posted a video of clips that were all considered "interceptable" throws from Mahomes in 2020, and a lot of them were huge reaches. DBs diving and barely getting a fingertip on the ball counted as interceptable. I guess they think every DB has Beckham hands. :-)

There were a good number of dropped picks in 2020, and there were some against LAC in the Thurs night game, but how does his rate of interceptable balls compare to other QBs with a similar number of passes?

Funny that people just ignore the fact that the exact opposite happened last year. I've never seen a QB pile up so many unlucky picks in one season, including the one that effectively ended the season.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:05 AM 09-27-2022

There's a reason guys like Allen and Mahomes produce so many dropped INT's. Think about the ball velocity and trajectory - it's like catching from a left-footed punter or something.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:11 AM 09-27-2022
Not just Bills fans, where the fuck are the idiots in the media?
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:17 AM 09-27-2022
Watch out, your diqlix is showing. :-)
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 09:55 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Is this a scientific fact? Or just a narrative that certain people like to push.

Somebody from the Bronco forum posted a video of clips that were all considered "interceptable" throws from Mahomes in 2020, and a lot of them were huge reaches. DBs diving and barely getting a fingertip on the ball counted as interceptable. I guess they think every DB has Beckham hands. :-)

There were a good number of dropped picks in 2020, and there were some against LAC in the Thurs night game, but how does his rate of interceptable balls compare to other QBs with a similar number of passes?

Funny that people just ignore the fact that the exact opposite happened last year. I've never seen a QB pile up so many unlucky picks in one season, including the one that effectively ended the season.

I thought I read that but I apologize if it was just a Chargers video duping me. (edited to add tweet I got that from)

But my point is that it doesn’t matter. Mahomes is elite. One of the best overall players in the game. He is going to take risks that other QB’s don’t take and that’s okay.

He had 4 should-be-interceptions against the Chargers. Should you care? I don’t think so. He has earned the right to take chances and take risks because he’s Patrick F’ing Mahomes.

He’s that dude.

Big time QB’s take risks and have dropped INT’s. It’s part of what makes them great, because a lot of times those risky throws end up being insane TD’s.

Yes, Patrick Mahomes has 25 TDs 1 INT.

But the 1 INT isn't a fair reflection of his turnover-worthy plays.

He's behind only Carson Wentz (7)+Fitzmagic (6) in dropped INTs by the defense this szn.

I'm not saying he sucks, he's still incredible, but the 1 INT stat is a mirage

— Sam Monson (@PFF_Sam) November 11, 2020

[Reply]
Mr. Plow 10:17 AM 09-27-2022
Those "should-be-interceptions" go along really well with the "almost-touchdown-passes".
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:26 AM 09-27-2022
Those "should-be-interceptions" go along really well with the "almost-touchdown-passes".
And almost-playoff-victories.
[Reply]
Page 52 of 247
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up