ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 43
< 123 456713 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Obligatory we have to get CEH off the field thread**
RunKC 02:30 PM 08-20-2022
I’ve seen enough. Dude is as meh as it gets. Pacheco needs to take his spot yesterday. Dude has bad vision and he’s slow.

I hope we scout the cuts list to find another RB to add to the group so we can cut him. Seriously the only reason this guy is still on the roster is because he was a first rd pick.
[Reply]
TEX 04:03 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hoover:
Yeah but we are not running McKinnon
:-)
[Reply]
O.city 04:04 PM 08-20-2022
He played on a stacked team at lsu of course he looked good
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:04 PM 08-20-2022
The question you have to ask yourself is would CEH still be on this team based solely on film if he wasn’t a first round pick?

The answer is obvious, but I don’t know what you’re supposed to do. Andy Reid has produced star RBs his whole career. He clearly likes the guy, and I don’t know how we can question him. I just hate CEH, though. He’s just so bad. I don’t get it, but I think Andy is unquestionable at this point. I’m just going to believe he is doing the best thing at the position.

He farts more football knowledge than we all have in our brains combined. I’ll just roll with him.
[Reply]
Kiimo 04:05 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
He played on a stacked team at lsu of course he looked good
His step was fast enough to get by in college. It has never looked fast enough in the NFL and it's all he has so he's officially a bust. It sucks but pretending like he's something else will not be advisable for this team.
[Reply]
Hoover 04:07 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
:-)
He didn't run the ball today. So yeah, he looked great doing what he does out of the backfield, and I love the kid, but its not like he ran the ball today when the others couldn't
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:07 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
The question you have to ask yourself is would CEH still be on this team based solely on film if he wasn’t a first round pick?

The answer is obvious, but I don’t know what you’re supposed to do. Andy Reid has produced star RBs his whole career. He clearly likes the guy, and I don’t know how we can question him. I just hate CEH, though. He’s just so bad. I don’t get it, but I think Andy is unquestionable at this point. I’m just going to believe he is doing the best thing at the position.

He farts more football knowledge than we all have in our brains combined. I’ll just roll with him.
I'm thinking its more about Veach than Reid, like all GMs he hates the thought of having a first round bust on his resume
[Reply]
JPH83 04:08 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
McKinnon is actually really good at pass protection.

His issue is injuries
Yeah I think he's much better than Jones and probably CEH. I guess maybe the perception is he's not a bulkier guy so maybe less durable in that role.
[Reply]
Hoover 04:08 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:

I'd cut his ass, I think it would be better for the RB room. But I doubt they do it.

Nothing kills drives like handing the ball off to CEH. He's a wet blanket of the offense.
[Reply]
New World Order 04:09 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by JPH83:
Yeah I think he's much better than Jones and probably CEH. I guess maybe the perception is he's not a bulkier guy so maybe less durable in that role.
Every rb on the roster is better than ceh
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:12 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
All of our RBs not named McKinnon have looked super meh today
I really liked Pacheco catching passes out there. I wasn't paying enough attention when he ran it.

As long as Pacheco doesn't get cut, we'll figure it out. Hoping Reid runs a power run game for a significant amount of snaps is folley, so whatever.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:12 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'm thinking its more about Veach than Reid, like all GMs he hates the thought of having a first round bust on his resume
But Veach and Reid always seem to be on the same page. I just don’t think Veach would pull that, he knows he’ll be GM here as long as he wants. He doesn’t have to prove anything with one pick.

I don’t know, he’s won it all as a GM which means he’ll always have a job somewhere. Ego I think is gone at this point, him and Reid are both permanent legends. Why keep pushing one obviously unimpressive dude? It just doesn’t make sense.
[Reply]
Hoover 04:13 PM 08-20-2022
They save what, 2.5M by cutting CEH after the season, I can see that happening.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 04:16 PM 08-20-2022
CEH runs like Alex Smiff, head down, no vision, just ready to accept getting tackled.

He’s barely even a JAG at this point.
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:16 PM 08-20-2022
Honestly I'd rather have RoJo in the roster than CEH at this point.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 04:20 PM 08-20-2022
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Honestly I'd rather have RoJo in the roster than CEH at this point.
But Reid and Veach disagree with you. And me. Why? What is it that we aren’t seeing?

Super Bowl winning GM and HC versus Chieftain and Wisconsin Chief. Why are we smarter? :-)

I don’t get it. Just lose the guy. He’s just so bad and uninspiring.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 43
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up