ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 432
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***
cmh6476 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
Kramerica 05:57 PM 06-01-2022
Mccullar has withdrawn from the draft as well, apparently. Should have a pretty good team
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:03 PM 06-01-2022
Run it back?
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:03 PM 06-01-2022
So that Texas Tech guy is still coming right

edit: oh.

Kevin McCullar is setting his sights on Kansas after pulling out of the 2022 NBA Draft. #kubball

More here: https://t.co/OXJGD27Sn9

— JayhawkSlant (@JayhawkSlant) June 2, 2022

[Reply]
RustShack 07:15 PM 06-01-2022
I’m kind of floored AJ Green decided to stay in the draft instead of transferring to Iowa State. He isn’t even on anyones top 100 but apparently he thinks he has a two way deal with the Bucks.
[Reply]
RustShack 07:17 PM 06-01-2022
We are probably 7-8 in the Big12 now, with him flirting with 4 but probably 5-6.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 07:31 PM 06-01-2022
Most stacked KU team coming off a natty…?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 07:51 PM 06-01-2022
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Most stacked KU team coming off a natty…?
Has to be.

I really like this roster.

I expect Harris to take a major step forward.

We’re loaded with wings again: Rice, Dick, Wilson, McCullar

The bigs have a lot of upside. Hopefully, Udeh can take the 5 by the end of the year.

Pettiford looked decent before his injury. It’ll be a good battle between Yesufu and him for the back up point.
[Reply]
DJay23 08:32 PM 06-01-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Has to be.

I really like this roster.

I expect Harris to take a major step forward.

We’re loaded with wings again: Rice, Dick, Wilson, McCullar

The bigs have a lot of upside. Hopefully, Udeh can take the 5 by the end of the year.

Pettiford looked decent before his injury. It’ll be a good battle between Yesufu and him for the back up point.
Not only did Pettiford look good, but Self has talked him up, and Self doesn't pump sunshine if he doesn't believe it.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:52 PM 06-01-2022
Originally Posted by DJay23:
Not only did Pettiford look good, but Self has talked him up, and Self doesn't pump sunshine if he doesn't believe it.
Unfortunately, he looked terrible after the injury. If memory serves, I’m thinking he looked really good against Michigan State in the Champions Classic.

Back up point and the 5 will probably determine our ceiling.

If Pettiford or Yesufu can be a spark plug and Udeh locks down the 5, we can win it all again.

Our wings really fit into the new “positionless basketball” again. Rice is my favorite of the bunch.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:34 AM 06-02-2022
Anyone think Cam Martin will be any kind of contributor? He is basically a super-super senior now, and reportedly had a nice outside shot for a big.

ETA: I feel like he has been completely forgotten. Not that I expect big things from him, but perhaps an offensive boost off the bench.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 07:16 AM 06-02-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Anyone think Cam Martin will be any kind of contributor? He is basically a super-super senior now, and reportedly had a nice outside shot for a big.

ETA: I feel like he has been completely forgotten. Not that I expect big things from him, but perhaps an offensive boost off the bench.
I just don't think he has the athleticism to play under Bill Self. He would be a massive liability in this defensive scheme. He may be able to score a bucket here and there, but if he was really good he'd have been on the team last year.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:31 AM 06-02-2022

obligatory..... Who? :-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:43 AM 06-02-2022
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
I just don't think he has the athleticism to play under Bill Self. He would be a massive liability in this defensive scheme. He may be able to score a bucket here and there, but if he was really good he'd have been on the team last year.
Yeah, the defense is the issue. Heard he was working on strength and agility with the staff since he arrived, so perhaps was hoping for a real transformation.
[Reply]
sedated 12:50 PM 06-02-2022
Anyone think Cam Martin will be any kind of contributor?
No. Has anyone ever transferred as a senior and redshirted (not for injury)? I've never even heard of that.

I guess we do live in the age of NIL, so if someone has no future as a professional then might as well stay and earn some cash.
[Reply]
Kiimo 02:40 PM 06-02-2022
Zach Clemence out here looking a LOT like Braun

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CeO0T5M..._web_copy_link
[Reply]
Page 8 of 432
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up