ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 432
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official '22/'23 Defending Natl' Champion KU Men’s Basketball Repository Thread***
cmh6476 12:54 PM 05-16-2022
The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:56 AM 05-21-2022
Just a reminder:

UK lost to a 15 seed.

LMMFAO!!!!!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:58 AM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by cmh6476:
Got my select a seat for season tickets yesterday. My son is in his high school band and digging it, so we're a few rows up behind the band. Not sure how I feel about that, but we'll see. Next year I'll probably bump my Williams fund donation to get an earlier spot in line and maybe some chairbacks.
What does season tickets cost, including the donation? You don't have to disclose that you are paying but what's the average price?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:00 AM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Udeh has the frame and athletic ability to be a high-end college rim protector. If he can defend right away, then think about this lineup defensively:

Harris
Hunter
McCullar
Adams
Udeh

Might as well put a lid on the rim.
What makes you think Wilson is gone? You know something I've not heard?
[Reply]
Pablo 09:12 AM 05-21-2022
Just a reminder:

UK lost to a 15 seed.

LMMFAO!!!!!

This is the kind of high quality content I needed in my morning.

Thanks!

Check this out it’s hilarious

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:14 AM 05-21-2022
Udeh has the frame and athletic ability to be a high-end college rim protector. If he can defend right away, then think about this lineup defensively:

Harris
Hunter
McCullar
Adams
Udeh

Might as well put a lid on the rim.
Offensively, they might be as bad as Iowa St though.

Don’t get me wrong, I want Hunter. And I think he’ll be a solid shooter next year. But I don’t want to see Adams anywhere near the starting lineup.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:56 AM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
What makes you think Wilson is gone? You know something I've not heard?
I think Wilson’s back. I’m just saying that lineup could be lockdown in stretches.

Let’s say we want to close out a game where our shots aren’t falling. That lineup could shut anyone down.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 09:56 AM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Offensively, they might be as bad as Iowa St though.

Don’t get me wrong, I want Hunter. And I think he’ll be a solid shooter next year. But I don’t want to see Adams anywhere near the starting lineup.
Not a starting lineup. Just for stretches.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:33 AM 05-21-2022
Are we 100% that David isn't coming back
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:43 AM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Are we 100% that David isn't coming back
Everything I heard sounded pretty definitive.

With landing McCullar and possibly Hunter, I’d rather have Dave back than Wilson. Even though I think Wilson is the better player.
[Reply]
Kiimo 10:47 AM 05-21-2022
Well I complained all year that we didn't have enough bigs and then we won the championship so maybe it isn't as important as I assume but having Udeh be our only true big is very uh noteworthy
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:44 AM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
People with connections have been saying for weeks that Wilson is coming back. I don’t think anything’s happened lately that will change his mind.
I can’t say I have any connections or inside information, but he’s looking great right now in all that pre-draft stuff. Getting good publicity there too. Would be nice if he stayed though.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:00 PM 05-21-2022
Well I complained all year that we didn't have enough bigs and then we won the championship so maybe it isn't as important as I assume but having Udeh be our only true big is very uh noteworthy
You obviously can win it all without depth at bigs as KU just showed. But KU had a bracket that gave them favorable matchups. Not something you can always count on.

And Dave played well in the tournament and I don't really remember him being in foul trouble in a critical stretch.

Say if KU had played Zaga, or some other team with some burly bigs, and he had gotten in early foul trouble...
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:16 PM 05-21-2022
Yep got lucky. I like Clemons but he’s not going to be some kind of rim protector.

Neither is that freshman 6’8 “center” Zuby Ejiofor
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:42 PM 05-21-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
I can’t say I have any connections or inside information, but he’s looking great right now in all that pre-draft stuff. Getting good publicity there too. Would be nice if he stayed though.
Once he got invited to the combine it was unlikely he returned
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:44 PM 05-21-2022
Yep got lucky. I like Clemons but he’s not going to be some kind of rim protector.

Neither is that freshman 6’8 “center” Zuby Ejiofor
Udeh is 6’10” with a 7’+ wingspan. Good athlete too.

He shows the most promise as a rim protector. Just seems really raw on offense.

Hopefully, he can just focus on defending, rebounding, and finishing bunnies for his first year.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 432
« First < 23456 789101656106 > Last »
Up