ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official CHEAP BASTARD Mega savings thread!**** Share your deals here!
lewdog 07:38 AM 12-20-2021
I first want to start out saying thank you. Thank you to Clay, for without him, this thread would not be possible.

Use this thread to post deals for other CP members. Let's help each other save some money!

I would first recommend Brad's Deals for those who are unaware. Subscribe and get sent sale items from around the internet. I seem to find a great deal there at least once a month. I've bought $100 shoes for $40, t-shirt package deals for $20. I even found a bed through them and a motherfucking air fryer!!!

https://www.bradsdeals.com/?acq=true...gaAtrvEALw_wcB
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:50 PM 12-22-2021
Guys please read this - before joining the groups - Brickseek is a super powerful app/site. I use it often - there are guidlines to using Brickseek. The big thing is to NOT bring it up to store employees as they (Walmart etc.) have the power to shut it down, if they choose. Also these are best-effort scenarios - neither the stock shown nor the pricing is guaranteed however FWIW in my experiences I have more problems w/ stock not being there than I do w/ sale prices being inaccurate. Anyhow yeah - NEVER bring this up to Walmart/Target/Lowes employees and CERTAINLY NEVER show them the app or say that 'brickseek shows it in stock.' that's a slippery slope.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:53 PM 12-22-2021
https://brickseek.com/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1133593066668248

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2827670834227133
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:58 PM 12-22-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Do you have a link - my Lowes has them in stock, but the price listed is >$250.
I checked based on the Blue Springs Zip - looks like they sold out in KC at the first or second discount level. but yeah this is what the app will look like when you see in stock (example) in my neck of the woods.
Attached: 265081818_307594804575266_8653606997064851378_n.jpg (37.3 KB) 
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:00 PM 12-22-2021
anyhow - now my secrets are out - have at it!
[Reply]
KCUnited 03:02 PM 12-22-2021
Extremely sweet gesture
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 03:07 PM 12-22-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Guys please read this - before joining the groups - Brickseek is a super powerful app/site. I use it often - there are guidlines to using Brickseek. The big thing is to NOT bring it up to store employees as they (Walmart etc.) have the power to shut it down, if they choose. Also these are best-effort scenarios - neither the stock shown nor the pricing is guaranteed however FWIW in my experiences I have more problems w/ stock not being there than I do w/ sale prices being inaccurate. Anyhow yeah - NEVER bring this up to Walmart/Target/Lowes employees and CERTAINLY NEVER show them the app or say that 'brickseek shows it in stock.' that's a slippery slope.
I will let them know Simply Red sent me w/ the secret message XoXO
[Reply]
srvy 03:34 PM 12-22-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
What the hell kind of hourly motels you stayin at? :-)
Mostly Paki Pads. pipeline surveyors are notorious for per diem cabbageing. The less you spend the more you pocket. Actually, any traveling work crew does this. A couple of guys have gone in on a travel trailer they towed to job sites a couple of years later they bought Harley tricked out Dresser's, laid down cash.

I have bought handguns ammo misc supplies and tools for my hobbies. When you travel then work sunup to sundown travel back to the motel where you lay your head is of no matter. You can sleep anywhere it's just life. Pipelines travel hundreds of miles overland in sparsely habited areas so Pickens are slim.
[Reply]
srvy 03:39 PM 12-22-2021
sorry BL on those types of discounts they're store-by-store. The only thing I can say is you can call around stores in your area - give them the UPC for checking it out.
Also, go to the lowes use their phone app it has a price scanner it will show if it has been marked down.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:39 PM 12-22-2021
anyhow - now my secrets are out - have at it!
I’m not doing all the fucking work!

You keep posting here big man!
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:44 PM 12-22-2021
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I’m not doing all the ****ing work!

You keep posting here big man!
i will when it comes from another source, I literally paid $0.03 for PS4 games and sold them as a lot - I found over 100 in the Atlanta area. Also, a few weeks/mos after that I found $2 and $3 PS5 games, no joke. It was The Pathless and a Fortnite Batman themed game - on the ps5 games I took them to a local game store and sold those 4 for like 75 bucks - so that was a nice turn around.

Also have found a fuck ton of switch games for $.03
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:47 PM 12-22-2021
here's a pic i snagged from a sold/completed listing. I got 111.00 plus cust paid ship on the below photo.
Attached: download.jpg (35.7 KB) 
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:49 PM 12-22-2021
spent $.94
made $98 after fees
[Reply]
srvy 03:50 PM 12-22-2021
I have done a lot of brickseek chasing markdowns. It used to be easy ten years ago but now so many know it. Also Brickseek now sells the service those that buy get earlier notice of the markdowns. It's hard to beat the eBay scalpers who will buy the entire stock. It's up to the store managers if and when they markdown. I have found that the older Walmarts and targets who don't have the stock storage of newer outlets are usually the first to slash.

A lot of stock is scanned in from shipping then gets lost in storage or theft so the stores who have 4 or more in stock may be worth checking on.
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:51 PM 12-22-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
I have done a lot of brickseek chasing markdowns. It used to be easy ten years ago but now so many know it. Also Brickseek now sells the service those that buy get earlier notice of the markdowns. It's hard to beat the eBay scalpers who will buy the entire stock. It's up to the store managers if and when they markdown. I have found that the older Walmarts and targets who don't have the stock storage of newer outlets are usually the first to slash.

A lot of stock is scanned in from shipping then gets lost in storage or theft so the stores who have 4 or more in stock may be worth checking on.
yeah and that's what I want people to understand - this is a best effort technology. It's super fun though to hunt stuff. I've seen people land $28 60inch TVs
[Reply]
Simply Red 03:52 PM 12-22-2021
another good one is save with felix - I found the ps5 games through his FB group.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up