ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****Official CHEAP BASTARD Mega savings thread!**** Share your deals here!
lewdog 07:38 AM 12-20-2021
I first want to start out saying thank you. Thank you to Clay, for without him, this thread would not be possible.

Use this thread to post deals for other CP members. Let's help each other save some money!

I would first recommend Brad's Deals for those who are unaware. Subscribe and get sent sale items from around the internet. I seem to find a great deal there at least once a month. I've bought $100 shoes for $40, t-shirt package deals for $20. I even found a bed through them and a motherfucking air fryer!!!

https://www.bradsdeals.com/?acq=true...gaAtrvEALw_wcB
[Reply]
Pablo 01:04 PM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:
I was trying to find some for dad for Christmas, him and mom will both drink it, so a two for one type deal. Couldn’t find it anywhere, called every place within 50 miles of Columbia. Nobody had any and nobody knew when it would be back in stock. Couple places did say it had went up in price, didn’t realize it would be up into the $30’s
I used to buy it when I lived in platte city at price chopper for $17. This was back in the 2012 range and my friends at the time shit on it because it was a cheap bottle. Of course they could also go out and get Blantons and Bookers at will back then. If you can find it I think you’ll be in the 35-40 range.

I just tend to stick with Rare Breed for the most part these days but it’s more in the $50 range
[Reply]
Pablo 01:07 PM 12-21-2021
Maybe Walmart has the goods. I pretty well stear clear but would go in for this price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lewdog 02:11 PM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by 65TPT:
How is another megathread going to help.

I thought you wanted to make another forum for deals.

I can't stand digging through a magathread.
Deals don’t last forever so if you click on this thread only the recent posts matter anyway.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:13 PM 12-21-2021
Home Depot
$0.01 Detergent
Attached: 269619361_4967733709903393_2319491923115449973_n.jpg (151.0 KB) 
[Reply]
neech 02:15 PM 12-21-2021
I bought AMC for 23 dollars last week.
[Reply]
Simply Red 02:15 PM 12-21-2021
sorry i actually think that's Fabric Softener
[Reply]
srvy 04:48 PM 12-21-2021
Everythings a $1.25 at the Dollar Tree now.
[Reply]
eDave 04:50 PM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Everythings a $1.25 at the Dollar Tree now.
How will you ever survive?
[Reply]
KCUnited 04:58 PM 12-21-2021
Somewhat rando question.

Anyone have success using wireless buds on calls using WebEx?

I want something that makes me look more prof without dampening my hair like a headset but also want to be able to hear clearly hear and provide critical insights.

I'm willing to take this to the Media Center if more appropriate but saw them Walmart wireless buds SR so sweetly posted and thought I'd inquire.
[Reply]
4th and Long 05:04 PM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Somewhat rando question.

I want something that makes me look more prof without dampening my hair like a headset but also want to be able to hear clearly hear and provide critical insights.

I'm willing to take this to the Media Center if more appropriate but saw them Walmart wireless buds SR so sweetly posted and thought I'd inquire.
My boss uses wireless buds for WebEx calls. No issues I'm aware of.
[Reply]
srvy 05:20 PM 12-21-2021
Somewhat rando question.

Use your zip in this link and it will inventory check including scanned price. It's usually not worth a trip if it's not over 3 in stock employee theft and the like.

https://brickseek.com/walmart-invent...?sku=604342441

They were 30 bucks in a Neighborhood market near me and was able to get the last one locked in the glass display for my daughter.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 06:15 PM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
sorry i actually think that's Fabric Softener
JUST WHAT I NEED!
[Reply]
Miles 06:21 PM 12-21-2021
Somewhat rando question.

I use AirPod Pros when I can’t use speakerphone and they have worked really well for work calls. I also see executives wearing them all the time on video conference.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 06:44 PM 12-21-2021
Originally Posted by mac459:
Lew you cheap fucker, find me some Buffalo Trace
I got a 1.75 of Green label Weller for $37.95.
[Reply]
booger 10:19 PM 12-21-2021
Where the fuck are the super sales on thermal underwear sets? Starting to get colder than a witches titty
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up