ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 26 of 29
« First < 162223242526 272829 >
Nzoner's Game Room>CP Get together? 10/10 Bills game
burt 01:51 PM 05-22-2021
Okay, looks like 10-10 is gonna be the best available day for the most CP'ers. I have decided to have it at a Raytown Park so we don't have you yahoos traipsing through my humble abode. Alcohol IS allowed just no glass bottles. I have it narrowed down to a park less than 7 miles from the stadium, I just need to get one of the 2 reserved. I am going to check them out tomorrow.

I will provide a large cooler(or 2, subject to RSVP's), small grill, name tags, a fairly decent blue tooth speaker and, of course, my world famous chili. I will probably front y'all some all beef dogs and buns as well.

The shelter will cost me and I won't complain. BUT donations, requests, tips(actual advice) and RSVP's would be accepted graciously. No, I won't get you a rib eye!

Doors will open at noon and go to when y'all get the hell out or 20 minutes before kick off. Unless we figure out how to watch the game there in the shelter....

RSVP'ed

Bugeater, KurtCobain, IowaHawkeyeChief +1, ThyKingdomCome15, htismaqe , ChiTown , βearcat(with testicles)

burt , Mrs. burt, Raiderhader, , bevischief,

Hopefuls:

Strongside, crazycoffey, , HayWire, gblowfish.

Bolded = reconfirmed.
[Reply]
burt 03:19 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
He's been on my bucket list, but I might have to take him off for pulling that stunt.

But then again...if I hadn't been partying over at Lzen's until 1am...maybe I could have been there earlier as I had planned.
You were already checked off mine!!!
[Reply]
burt 03:23 PM 10-11-2021
Kind of a weird moment when eDave showed up. EVERYONE was looking for cleavage.....
[Reply]
Bugeater 03:39 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
OK so who is who? I recognize a few of you.
Left to right: IowaHawkeyeChief, LittleMeatballNick, burt, Chitown, KurtCobain, Satan, eDave, Raiderhader.
[Reply]
burt 04:19 PM 10-11-2021
Left to right: IowaHawkeyeChief, LittleMeatballNick, burt, Chitown, KurtCobain, Satan, eDave, Raiderhader.
It is very cool that you always remember its a lower case "b" in burt. Thank you.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:47 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
I've found that squeezing the trigger, not just pulling it, helps......
:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:37 PM 10-11-2021
Obviously, it would have been nice to have had everyone make it by yesterday (life happens so it is not a complaint) BUT, that is not a knock on the quality of people who were there. I was (am) extremely pleased with everyone who did make it out. A good group of people. And the surprise party crashing by eDave and stevieray was great. Though stevie really didn't surprise me that much, I kinda thought he might do that. Just glad he didn't get there any later or I would have missed him.

As far as food was concerned, I only had 1 chili cheese dog. I fully intended to get more food but, I got so wrapped up talking with everyone that I just never made it back to the spread. But I thoroughly enjoyed every bite of my one morsel.

As I told burt yesterday I am ALWAYS down for these get togethers but, I clearly lack in the bringing it together and making it happen. He actually made it happen. So thanks again, burt, it was fantastic meeting some of you finally for the first time and seeing a couple of others that I hadn't seen in a while. Look forward to doing again.
[Reply]
ChiTown 06:50 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Obviously, it would have been nice to have had everyone make it by yesterday (life happens so it is not a complaint) BUT, that is not a knock on the quality of people who were there. I was (am) extremely pleased with everyone who did make it out. A good group of people. And the surprise party crashing by eDave and stevieray was great. Though stevie really didn't surprise me that much, I kinda thought he might do that. Just glad he didn't get there any later or I would have missed him.

As far as food was concerned, I only had 1 chili cheese dog. I fully intended to get more food but, I got so wrapped up talking with everyone that I just never made it back to the spread. But I thoroughly enjoyed every bite of my one morsel.

As I told burt yesterday I am ALWAYS down for these get togethers but, I clearly lack in the bringing it together and making it happen. He actually made it happen. So thanks again, burt, it was fantastic meeting some of you finally for the first time and seeing a couple of others that I hadn't seen in a while. Look forward to doing again.
Amen! I just want to apologize to those of you that were in attendance yesterday. I realize my online persona is soooo much better than the real me :-)

The only thing I’m upset about is that I waited 20+ years to make it to my first outing. I won’t make that mistake again. Burt, you are the mf’ing man! Thanks again for putting this all together!
[Reply]
HayWire’sTesticles 06:56 PM 10-11-2021
Hey, anyone got some ball powder they can dump in here? It’s starting to get a little gross in this leather bag.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:00 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Amen! I just want to apologize to those of you that were in attendance yesterday. I realize my online persona is soooo much better than the real me :-)

The only thing I’m upset about is that I waited 20+ years to make it to my first outing. I won’t make that mistake again. Burt, you are the mf’ing man! Thanks again for putting this all together!
Pfft. The only thing the real you was lacking was your avatar.
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:16 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire’sTesticals:
Hey, anyone got some ball powder they can dump in here? It’s starting to get a little gross in this leather bag.
You should tell HayWire to grow a pair and run out to get you some.

Oh, wait....
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:21 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:

The biggest surprise with Stevie as far as I'm concerned was his El Camino. I had no idea the scale of work he had done to it and was blown away by it. He sure kept that a secret. And of course, my dumb ass didn't think about getting a picture of it.
[Reply]
HayWire’sTesticles 07:26 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
You should tell HayWire to grow a pair and run out to get you some.

Oh, wait....
:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:28 PM 10-11-2021
Between the game last night and the stuff I was dealing with today I had completely forgotten that I made that account yesterday.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:30 PM 10-11-2021
The biggest surprise with Stevie as far as I'm concerned was his El Camino. I had no idea the scale of work he had done to it and was blown away by it. He sure kept that a secret. And of course, my dumb ass didn't think about getting a picture of it.
Oh, shit, I didn't even see that.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 07:36 PM 10-11-2021
Originally Posted by burt:
Meeting you was checking one off the bucket list!
Wait.. I missed George?
[Reply]
Page 26 of 29
« First < 162223242526 272829 >
Up