ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 77 of 1994
« First < 27677374757677 78798081871271775771077 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 10:46 AM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by F150:
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/01/17/bill...ever-made.html

From the real story:

But one type of investment “surprised” Gates “because — unlike investing in a new vaccine or technology, the success rate is very high,” he says. “It’s what people in the global-health business call ‘financing and delivery.’”

Gates explains that buying medical supplies and getting them where they’re needed can be difficult and dangerous because they often are needed in “remote villages and war zones.”

He says most people have never heard of the organizations that do this, or their work, but each of the three he’s invested in “has been extremely successful.... These organizations are not trivial or expendable. In fact, they are probably the best investments our foundation has ever made.”

Gates says the $10 billion his foundation has put into the three organizations has created an estimated $200 billion in social and economic benefits. (The estimate is from the Copenhagen Consensus Center, a think tank that estimates cost analysis to global problems.)
Oh, you mean BEP was full of shit with her "turned 10 Billion into 200 Billion" line? She is the most dishonest person on CP and it's not even close.
[Reply]
Donger 10:47 AM 03-08-2021
How gullible and delusional do you have to be to believe that Bill Gates cares about making more money?
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:05 AM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You'd actually take the word of a eugenicist progressive Democrat (fascist), who is on record in a Ted Talk as saying vaccines, if they do a good job, can reduce population.
Either you didn't listen to the TED Talk, or you were unable to understand it. He never says one word about depopulation, which is not the same as slowing population growth via adequate healthcare.
[Reply]
F150 11:12 AM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Oh, you mean BEP was full of shit with her "turned 10 Billion into 200 Billion" line? She is the most dishonest person on CP and it's not even close.

Certainly off the mark on her claim but if you don't bother to read and you don't attempt to understand, then errors happen.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:24 AM 03-08-2021
Them damn Russians.

https://news.yahoo.com/u-reportedly-...192700756.html
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:27 AM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Them damn Russians.

https://news.yahoo.com/u-reportedly-...192700756.html
I don't know why they would bother. We have plenty of homegrown retards who don't need outside encouragement to continue to be retarded.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 11:34 AM 03-08-2021
That's called anecdotal evidence. If I posted it, I'd be blasted for posting it and called "unscientific."

It doesn't have to harm everyone, it only has to harm enough to make the risk of taking it worse than getting the virus. But my main point is it that it is a trial and you are the guinea pig.

No one knows the long-term effects, if it confers immunity or how long it lasts—BECAUSE you are in the TRIAL PHASE except for promises from the makers who benefit financially claiming it works, and is safe. Guilian-Barre syndrome can take up to ten years to show up from what I've read. There have been people who were reinfected afterwards and died. People like you who virtue signal that you're fine afterwards keep IGNORING it is a TRIAL and thus EXPERIMENTAL. That is my point.

I can tell you haven't read the thread but are a Johnny Come Lately, so I have to keep reposting that it is a TRIAL since you are ignoring the number of death reports and injuries to date that the Legacy media does not report. That's what I've been doing in this thread to counter every anecdotal claim when you don't know for a hard fact if you are out-of-the-woods or how many are.

To you a vaccine is a religious sacrament.
That whole response chain was anecdotal. Thus, why I shared my anecdotal experience and knowledge.

I'm not going to pay attention to any of your batshit crazy sources, except on occasion to (1) see what the crazies are getting from their corner of the internet and (2) get a little amusement.

No, to me a vaccine is not a religious sacrament. To me, it's a way to protect myself, my more vulnerable parents and in-laws and grandmothers, and to return to a more normal resistance.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:04 PM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Either you didn't listen to the TED Talk, or you were unable to understand it. He never says one word about depopulation, which is not the same as slowing population growth via adequate healthcare.
I used to really enjoy TED talks before everything turned racial.
[Reply]
eDave 02:15 PM 03-08-2021
Nearly a third of all Republicans say they ‘definitely won’t’ get vaccinated, citing Trump’s Covid falsities

The same Trump who got vaccinated in secret in January.
The same Trump that bragged about being personally involved in getting the vaccine delivered in record time.
The same Trump who just said the vaccines are good and that everyone should get them in his recent CPAC speech.
The same Trump who caught COVID, received the best healthcare at our expense, then went on to say it was no big deal.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:32 PM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
How gullible and delusional do you have to be to believe that Bill Gates cares about making more money?
BG is on a POWER TRIP.
[Reply]
eDave 02:34 PM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
BG is on a POWER TRIP.
Somebody's trippin' and it ain't Bill Gates.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:35 PM 03-08-2021
Bill Gates says why he switched from computers to vaccines —"Best investment I ever made"..."over a 20 to one return"...."turned $10 billion into $200 billion."

He deleted the documentary that covers this too. He pays news outfits to buy positive press and fact-checkers to bury the truth.

Top donor to the CDC and the WHO. Hardly public organizations now. He's no philanthropist. He's not a doctor.
Right at the start of the video you see him saying it live.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/pufVbTVi5O87/
Microsoft had a lot of virus issues. That's why BG is now a vaccine salesman.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:36 PM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
BG is on a POWER TRIP.
Yes, just like he's looking to murder millions of people.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:38 PM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Somebody's trippin' and it ain't Bill Gates.
Bill Gates is on TV laughing, smirking, smiling, and giggling during a "pandemic" while most schools, restaurants, and small business's are closed while suicide rates are soaring.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 02:40 PM 03-08-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Yes, just like he's looking to murder millions of people.
He wants to vaccinate the entire worlds population. His own words. That's the ONLY way we can get back to some form of normalcy.
[Reply]
Page 77 of 1994
« First < 27677374757677 78798081871271775771077 > Last »
Up