ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 1990
« First < 25657172737475 76777879851251755751075 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Donger 03:20 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You cannot generalize what they think about other vaccines. They never said anything about them.
They did, actually. See above.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:26 PM 03-07-2021
Tari Dailey: 73-year-old Iowa man dead hours after mRNA shot
February 21, 20212
TheCOVIDBlog.com

February 21, 2021 ROBINS, IOWA — A 73-year-old Iowa man received an mRNA shot on Tuesday morning, February 16. He had a headache afterwards, so he laid down for a nap, according to daughter, Dawn Dietz. Mr. Dailey never woke up from the nap.

Facebook added the ultimate to injury, placing its “vaccines are safe” message right after Mrs. Dietz’s post. It is unclear whether Mr. Dailey got the Pfizer or Moderna mRNA shot.

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/02/21/...ter-mrna-shot/
Meanwhile cases plummet 62% after WHO changes cycle threshold on faulty PCR tests.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:30 PM 03-07-2021
Not Pfizer, or Modern vaccination but another.
BHIWANDI, MAHARASHTRA — Mr. Sukhdeo Kirdit left his house Tuesday morning for his second dose of an experimental shot. He never returned that evening.

The 45-year-old chauffeur received the second dose of a COVID-19 “vaccine” at 11 a.m. in a Bhiwandi hospital, according to The New Indian Express. He immediately started feeling “giddiness.” The situation quickly deteriorated further. Mr. Kurdit was rushed to nearby Indira Gandhi Memorial Hospital, but was pronounced dead on arrival.

It is unclear which experimental shot Mr. Kirdit received. India rejected Pfizer mRNA shots for emergency use earlier this month. Moderna has not presented its mRNA shots for emergency use in India. Thus, Mr. Kirdit received the Covaxin shot developed by Indian pharmaceutical company Bharat Biotech or the Covishield shot by Oxford-AstraZeneca. Both require two doses several weeks apart.

Covaxin and Covishield are both viral vector shots. The United States authorized the Johnson & Johnson JNJ-78436735 viral vector shot for emergency use last week. No viral vector shot had been approved for human use until the COVID-19 era, according to Emory University. All of the current COVID-19 viral vector shots, like the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA shots, are experimental and only authorized for emergency use.

https://thecovidblog.com/2021/03/02/...l-vector-shot/

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:36 PM 03-07-2021
Two sisters at Villa Hills monastery die from Covid-19 after 28 test positive after getting “vaccine.”

https://local12.com/news/local/two-s...ive-cincinnati

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:39 PM 03-07-2021
I heard on radio a bit ago we may hit 2 million a day even over the weekend. Getting the drug stores in the mix is really advancing vaccinations and our trip back to normalcy. Encourage all to get a poke.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 03:43 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Two sisters at Villa Hills monastery die from Covid-19 after 28 test positive after getting “vaccine.”

https://local12.com/news/local/two-s...ive-cincinnati
They tested positive two days after getting the vaccine. Which means they already had it when they were given their first dose of the vaccine.

You are such a disingenuous piece of trash when it comes to this subject. I almost hope you get Covid and get put on a vent. I don’t wish you death, but a scary dose of reality would do you some good.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:50 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
They tested positive two days after getting the vaccine. Which means they already had it when they were given their first dose of the vaccine.

You are such a disingenuous piece of trash when it comes to this subject. I almost hope you get Covid and get put on a vent. I don’t wish you death, but a scary dose of reality would do you some good.
There can be no doubt the level of crazy she displays. Imagine actually dealing with this wreck of a human in person?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:57 PM 03-07-2021
The facts, something crazy nutter MEDIOTS like HCF ignore.

As for Lonewolf'a post, he ignores elderly couple who survived Covid naturally, but were sick again with it after the vaccine and then died from it after receiving the vaccine.

COVID Vaccine Injury Reports Grow in Number, But Trends Remain Consistent

According to data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the number of injuries and deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccines continues to climb.

Between Dec. 14, 2020, and Feb. 26, a total of 25,212 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 1,265 deaths and 4,424 serious injuries.

In the U.S., 70.45 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of Feb. 26.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...orts-increase/

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:59 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
I heard on radio a bit ago we may hit 2 million a day even over the weekend. Getting the drug stores in the mix is really advancing vaccinations and our trip back to normalcy. Encourage all to get a poke.
What radio show?

One who gets money from Pharma ads, most likely.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:07 PM 03-07-2021
On March 1, The Defender also reported that 25% of residents in a German nursing home died after receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine. Reiner Fuellmich and Viviane Fischer, attorneys and founding members of the German Corona Investigative Committee, interviewed a caregiver in a Berlin nursing home who described what happened during and after the rollout of Pfizer’s COVID vaccine. According to the FDA, as part of a vaccine’s EUA, it is mandatory that pharmaceutical companies and vaccination providers report “all serious adverse events, cases of Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome and cases of COVID-19 that result in hospitalization or death to VAERS.”

In the UK, where only the Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines are being distributed, injuries related to both vaccines are coming into the government reporting system there.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:09 PM 03-07-2021
I can tell HCF was bottle-fed. :-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:25 PM 03-07-2021
Hmmmmm ....interesting. :-)

Hackers linked to the Chinese Communist Party targeted databases of Indian vaccine manufacturers

Since Gates is donates to the Wuhan Lab, is in bed with Chinese, funds many western-made vaccines, seems like China is targeting his competition for him against vaccine manufacturing done elsewhere if I rely on deductive reasoning. It doesn't say that, but there's always been corporate espionage to steal secrets on products. I doubt our own vaccine makers are above this as well.

https://thebl.com/world-news/hackers...facturers.html

[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:26 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
The facts, something crazy nutter MEDIOTS like HCF ignore.

As for Lonewolf'a post, he ignores elderly couple who survived Covid naturally, but were sick again with it after the vaccine and then died from it after receiving the vaccine.

COVID Vaccine Injury Reports Grow in Number, But Trends Remain Consistent

According to data released today by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the number of injuries and deaths reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) following COVID vaccines continues to climb.

Between Dec. 14, 2020, and Feb. 26, a total of 25,212 total adverse events were reported to VAERS, including 1,265 deaths and 4,424 serious injuries.

In the U.S., 70.45 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of Feb. 26.

Children's Health Defense is an American 501c3 nonprofit advocacy organization,[1] known for its anti-vaccine activism. Much of the material put forth by the organization involves misinformation on vaccines and anti-vaccine propaganda
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 04:28 PM 03-07-2021
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
Children's Health Defense is an American 501c3 nonprofit advocacy organization,[1] known for its anti-vaccine activism. Much of the material put forth by the organization involves misinformation on vaccines and anti-vaccine propaganda
BEP knows that, but they confirm her biases so she loves them.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:30 PM 03-07-2021
So BEP can't quote from those who are anti-vax, but the rest of you yahoos can quote bullshit from the vaccine pimps? I can't imagine why she'd possibly find that shady.

:-)
[Reply]
Page 75 of 1990
« First < 25657172737475 76777879851251755751075 > Last »
Up