ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1952 of 1995
« First < 952145218521902194219481949195019511952 19531954195519561962 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 01:32 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
You might be old but you do have the soy energy.

Oh, now you're anti-vax?!

no, I'm just pro understanding things. Since I don't engage in the kind of stuff that would cause me to get monkey pox, I don't need it.

You, on the other hand.. I'm guessing you suck a lot of dick and get fucked in the ass quite a bit hence which is why you go around doing surveys of which guys have taken the monkey pox vaxx.

Good luck hunting for meat.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 02:12 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
no, I'm just pro understanding things. Since I don't engage in the kind of stuff that would cause me to get monkey pox, I don't need it.

You, on the other hand.. I'm guessing you suck a lot of dick and get ****ed in the ass quite a bit hence which is why you go around doing surveys of which guys have taken the monkey pox vaxx.

Good luck hunting for meat.
Sounds like you talk from your experiences.

Good luck with all that, get an AIDS test along with your monkey pox shot Lawn Mower.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:29 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Sounds like a Jewish recipe for a Jewish home. NTTAWWT

I'm not sure what being Jewish, or not being Jewish, has to do with appreciating the comfort and potential healing effects of chicken soup.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 03:11 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Sounds like you talk from your experiences.

im not the one trolling for vaxxed up guys
[Reply]
BleedingRed 03:29 PM 09-26-2022
Considering 98% of American's are considered unvaxxed.....
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:30 PM 09-26-2022
Remember when you said severe adverse events were 1 in a million?

Why do you think your early estimates were so far off?

How were you so easily duped?
[Reply]
MagicalFruit 04:21 PM 09-26-2022
yes

especially a huge place like California. Its called "sample size". One guy;s experience in a grocery store in one specific place doesn't mean shit. Sorry thats too complex for you.
Ok so you are switching from the location mattering to the sample size mattering.

I agree sample size is required, but if we are talking California then Burbank is a great place to get a sample from (since it is in California).
[Reply]
MagicalFruit 04:34 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Katipan:
You clearly graduated LAUSD.
Nope, but nice assumption.

You clearly didn't graduate shit. "Many" is a subjective word, both in terms of what someone considers many and also in terms of that specific persons experience in what they witnessed.

For me, I think there are still "too many" (uh-oh I added another word in there, try not to get confused) people buying into the BS that masks are helping whatsoever. Almost everywhere I go (call it 95% of the places) there are at least a handful of people wearing masks (some places a majority of people wearing masks). In my subjective reasoning that is too many.

But hey, good luck to you on trying to argue against someone's subjective use of the word many.
[Reply]
Katipan 05:07 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by MagicalFruit:
Nope, but nice assumption.

You clearly didn't graduate shit. "Many" is a subjective word, both in terms of what someone considers many and also in terms of that specific persons experience in what they witnessed.

For me, I think there are still "too many" (uh-oh I added another word in there, try not to get confused) people buying into the BS that masks are helping whatsoever. Almost everywhere I go (call it 95% of the places) there are at least a handful of people wearing masks (some places a majority of people wearing masks). In my subjective reasoning that is too many.

But hey, good luck to you on trying to argue against someone's subjective use of the word many.
Hence. Why. I. Asked. What. Many. Meant. Dumbfuck.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:59 PM 09-26-2022
^ Imagine being this mad... :-)
[Reply]
Pawnmower 08:15 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by MagicalFruit:
I agree sample size is required, but if we are talking California then Burbank is a great place to get a sample from (since it is in California).
if you're trying to get a representation of the state, you don't just look at one grocery store, in one city at one time..

im sorry you're too stupid to understand that simple concept but I can't help that. maybe try concentrating for a few minutes and get some fresh air
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:15 PM 09-26-2022
Update:

I still don't have it...
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 12:26 AM 09-27-2022

Trace amounts of #COVID19 vaccine mRNAs were detected in the breast milk of some lactating women. Caution is warranted regarding #breastfeeding infants younger than six months in the first two days after maternal COVID-19 vaccination. #Research https://t.co/zH8nyLleVC #Research

— JAMA Pediatrics (@JAMAPediatrics) September 26, 2022

[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:04 AM 09-27-2022
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
They were even "fact checking" this on Reuters/Pfizer

Is there anything these criminals DIDN'T lie about?
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:58 AM 09-27-2022

“If something is free you are the product.” pic.twitter.com/xSof3FeTzS

— MoogieMonster (@eileendove910) September 19, 2022

[Reply]
Page 1952 of 1995
« First < 952145218521902194219481949195019511952 19531954195519561962 > Last »
Up