ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 94 of 435
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:46 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
He's definitely hurt.

I hope he can come back next season full strength because it doesn't look like he's going to get right this year.
It's always about next season, I look forward to dumb and dumber trying to build a roster when Mahomes is 20% of the cap when they can't even do it when he makes jack shit.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:47 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
It's always about next season, I look forward to dumb and dumber trying to build a roster when Mahomes is 20% of the cap when they can't even do it when he makes jack shit.
you treat a HOF head coach and MVP QB exactly like pioli and cassel

shame on you
[Reply]
Mecca 06:48 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
you treat a HOF head coach and MVP QB exactly like pioli and cassel

shame on you
They're not going to win this way, you don't beat top level teams by being a 1 man show.

Mahomes is being wasted by this organization at this point.
[Reply]
RunKC 06:59 AM 10-14-2019
That HOF coach gave us a puppet GM who got swindled by John Schneider for an injured player.

He gave us his old pal Spags who has done nothing.

I don’t know how many more times this needs to be said. A historic offense has only won the Super Bowl one time and they had a decent defense.

It takes a team to win it all, not a single QB. T-E-A-M.

This is 2003 all over again
[Reply]
Aspengc8 07:03 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Oh good.

We've reached the "Bob Suttons Complicated Scheme" stage of our program already. That's neat.

Y'know what? Sometimes the players just aren't going their jobs. Spags isnt a good DC and really never has been, but scheme is not Clark's problem.

No scheme can salvage poor get off, sub-par functional strength and non-existent technique. Frank Clarks problems are Frank Clark problems - not Spags.
It's almost as if the entire front 7 suffer the same issues. Don't attack gaps aggressively, no hand punching, can't get off blocks, etc. I believe they can play better if they clean up the fundamental shit. Spag's doesnt have to get super creative but we haven't seen any basic twists/stunts when rushing just four, nor have we seen any of the fire zone stuff he used to run. I don't know wtf is going on right now with the coaching.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:06 AM 10-14-2019
Ed Reed's brother had a stronger swim move than Clark.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:09 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That HOF coach gave us a puppet GM who got swindled by John Schneider for an injured player.

He gave us his old pal Spags who has done nothing.

I don’t know how many more times this needs to be said. A historic offense has only won the Super Bowl one time and they had a decent defense.

It takes a team to win it all, not a single QB. T-E-A-M.

This is 2003 all over again
In some ways, except in 03, we had a great OL, a running game with Priest Holmes and Dante Hall returning kicks.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:10 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
It's almost as if the entire front 7 suffer the same issues. Don't attack gaps aggressively, no hand punching, can't get off blocks, etc. I believe they can play better if they clean up the fundamental shit. Spag's doesnt have to get super creative but we haven't seen any basic twists/stunts when rushing just four, nor have we seen any of the fire zone stuff he used to run. I don't know wtf is going on right now with the coaching.
I wondered about that too. Is he just waiting for the defense to gel? Does he have no confidence in the personnel? I don't know why all the vanilla stuff. I guess if our personnel can't even execute vanilla.....
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:11 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
This has nothing to do with ****ing scheme. Everyone runs the same nickel and dime shit most of the time.

This is a guy who is playing hurt. I saw it with my own eyes yesterday when he sprinted off the field mid-drive, grasping one of his elbows in pain.

They traded for a guy with 2 torn UCLs. That’s why this move is ultimately stupid as ****.
I saw that too. On a critical down. Something is clearly not right.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:17 AM 10-14-2019
No wonder this guy can’t get off blocks. He needs surgery on both of his elbows due to UCL damage.

Originally Posted by :
UCL is the ulnar collateral ligament on the inside of the elbow. The UCL connects the inside of the upper arm to the inside of the forearm.
He even admitted that injury

Two torn UCL’s in one season. Both against the Minnesota Vikings.

— Frank Clark (@TheRealFrankC_) January 16, 2019

Remember Clark sitting out in camp for awhile bc of a hand injury? Uh yeah it’s been lingering for 2 years now

“It’s good news brotha!! I played a whole season last year with broke bones in both my hands. I was given the option of surgery but I would’ve been out for 8-10 weeks. At the time we were struggling with more terminal injuries to our defense and I knew I could fight through mines.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...224615700.html

This is why Belichick doesn’t pay DL. It’s too much of a risk that these guys have. The constant battering these guys take is not worth the investment.

The bitch of it all is even if Clark has surgery, he won’t be effective next year. There’s no way he can keep his strength in the weight room after surgery on both elbows.
[Reply]
Aspengc8 07:23 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I wondered about that too. Is he just waiting for the defense to gel? Does he have no confidence in the personnel? I don't know why all the vanilla stuff. I guess if our personnel can't even execute vanilla.....
It's not a gel issue, its a do your job aggressively issue. I think they have the talent. Honestly if Clark is hurt, get him the **** out and let ogbah/okafor/kpass play the ends. None of them are 1v1 pass rush monsters so you twist one side and have the other side mush rush so the QB doesn't take off. The entire front seven needs to play more aggressive and attack through gaps, not just try to hold them. Offense could help them out a bit with playcalling a bit more too (andy please run the ball more from under center).
[Reply]
Mecca 07:24 AM 10-14-2019
Why wouldn't he have had the surgery in the offseason?
[Reply]
bobbything 07:26 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
In some ways, except in 03, we had a great OL, a running game with Priest Holmes and Dante Hall returning kicks.
That 03 team was far more versatile than this team, if not more explosive. They could score a myriad of different ways and could also sustain drives. That defense was really bad but nowhere near this level of suckage we have/are witnessing this year and last.

The “no punt” playoff game clouds people’s memories.

The similarities are striking not because of the styles of play but simply because of the imbalance. I’d argue that we are far more imbalanced today than we were in the Vermeil years. This defense, if it continues, will be historically bad.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:34 AM 10-14-2019
“Well Pete, Frank Clark has broken bones in both hands and his elbows are pretty well ****ed. Let’s try to get what we can bc we can’t give this guy money.”

“Pete, that new young puppet GM in KC called. He wants Frank and he wants him bad! Let’s see if I can milk this and get more draft picks. He’s aggressive, which means he’s stupid.”

“Holy shit Pete! Veach agreed to send us a first AND second for Frank! Can you believe it?! It’s like this dumbass didn’t even do his research!”

“Pete, I’m gonna keep this Veach guy on speed dial. Let’s sell him another broke dick next year and see what we can get! God I love rookie GM’s. Especially when they’re dumb.”

[Reply]
kcclone 07:34 AM 10-14-2019
Seattle ate Veach's lunch. They obviously didn't need or want to pay Frank Clark the kind of money he wanted so they got value for him.

Meanwhile, we are the dumbasses on the hook for his big contract, while he gives us nothing in return.
[Reply]
Page 94 of 435
« First < 44849091929394 95969798104144194 > Last »
Up