ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 435
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
bricks 10:06 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Anyone who thinks he sucks is an idiot and I'll never listen to another football take from you morons.
You are the ****ing man for saying this.

Props to you!
[Reply]
kysirsoze 10:20 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by SDChiefs:
Defense doesn't look improved unless you have rose colored glasses. They tackle like they are fighting bulls and fuller is supposed to be our best cb and hes garbage. We are probably gonna lose jones because we paid a guy 100 mm to take double teams. Yes it is early. Yes they look like trash. Can they get better? Sure. But as of now they suck ass.
This is just nuts. Has the defense been top 10? No. But not much improved? We've won two blow outs and one that probably should have been if the offense kept its foot on the gas. They allowed the Ravens 6 points in the first half. They are getting extremely aggressive game plans from these teams knowing they have to keep pace with Mahomes and they are keeping them in check. This is what we all wanted. A defense that did enough to let our offense win the game. They're also almost guaranteed to get better over the next several weeks as they get used to playing together and the scheme.

You can bitch about Clark's individual production but the defense is obviously better.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:22 PM 09-22-2019
The thing is, if Frank Clark gets 10 sacks this year, people are still gonna say he sucks.

Because that's less sacks than Dee Ford got last year.

I'd rather have a dude with 10 sacks who is a rock solid run defender too than a dude who gets steamrolled on every fucking snap in the running game.

Fuck Dee Ford, and fuck the Frank Clark haters. He's gonna start eating soon. I bet he piles up sacks against Denver and murders NE's backup tackles.
[Reply]
SDChiefs 10:32 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
This is just nuts. Has the defense been top 10? No. But not much improved? We've won two blow outs and one that probably should have been if the offense kept its foot on the gas. They allowed the Ravens 6 points in the first half. They are getting extremely aggressive game plans from these teams knowing they have to keep pace with Mahomes and they are keeping them in check. This is what we all wanted. A defense that did enough to let our offense win the game. They're also almost guaranteed to get better over the next several weeks as they get used to playing together and the scheme.

You can bitch about Clark's individual production but the defense is obviously better.
Not if you actually watch them play. If not for having a coach so scared shitless of our offense that he went for it on 4th down and 2 pt conversions multiple times we could have lost. Our defense is 'better' cause they are afraid of our offense. They cant tackle still, and I still feel like we lost the alex smith trade. Were it not for mahomes, we would probably be 1-2 at best. Great defense.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 10:34 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I don't think he sucks. But he has sucked so far. There's a difference.

This is 100% where I'm at. Show out, Mr. Clark. We're all pulling for you to wreck.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 10:46 PM 09-22-2019
Re-watched the game.

He was better week 1 and 2. Intermittent effort. Ogbah and Okafor had better games than Clark. He needs to earn that huge salary. He looks no better than anyone in the rotation at this point.

Breeland and Mathieu did some nice things. Hitchens and Lee were not good. Nieman is looking better in coverage each outing. Thornhill needs to clean up tackling, but is often around the ball.

Detroit will be a challenge. They are a well-rounded team and Patricia will be talking to Bill about how to defend against Mahomes...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:47 PM 09-22-2019
The nickel package with Sorensen and Niemann as linebackers is interesting.

Niemann is basically a hybrid safety/linebacker because he's so light. Interesting role for him.

I think they had Jordan Lucas on the field with honey badger as a linebacker in that package too.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:53 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The thing is, if Frank Clark gets 10 sacks this year, people are still gonna say he sucks.

Because that's less sacks than Dee Ford got last year.

I'd rather have a dude with 10 sacks who is a rock solid run defender too than a dude who gets steamrolled on every ****ing snap in the running game.

**** Dee Ford, and **** the Frank Clark haters. He's gonna start eating soon. I bet he piles up sacks against Denver and murders NE's backup tackles.
We paid $100 million for him and he's the 4th highest paid defender in the league and we gave up a 1st and 2nd round pick for him. He got paid like an elite player and he's no where near that. How hard is that to understand?
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:54 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Re-watched the game.

He was better week 1 and 2. Intermittent effort. Ogbah and Okafor had better games than Clark. He needs to earn that huge salary. He looks no better than anyone in the rotation at this point.

Breeland and Mathieu did some nice things. Hitchens and Lee were not good. Nieman is looking better in coverage each outing. Thornhill needs to clean up tackling, but is often around the ball.

Detroit will be a challenge. They are a well-rounded team and Patricia will be talking to Bill about how to defend against Mahomes...
And he was pretty shitty the first 2 weeks lol
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:55 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Every single team has ran away from Clark’s side. It’s amazing that people here ignore rhis
This is false and I'll prove it in the morning.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:13 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Every single team has ran away from Clark’s side. It’s amazing that people here ignore rhis
So Okafor is trash now? I thought he was a great run defending DE with limited pass rush ability?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:19 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
We paid $100 million for him and he's the 4th highest paid defender in the league and we gave up a 1st and 2nd round pick for him. He got paid like an elite player and he's no where near that. How hard is that to understand?
We have played two teams with really good OL.

You might want to pump the brakes. Frank is going to get his.

He's just a different kind of pass rusher than some of you are used to. He doesn't have the burst that Ford has. He wins in other ways - better ways, to be frank.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 11:49 PM 09-22-2019
Maybe he knows we are going deep into the playoffs and keeping gas in the tank? It’s a marathon not a sprint after all.

I’ve seen a few glimpses but not enough to get too excited (yet)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:58 PM 09-22-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
We? You got a mouse in your pocket? It's a long season. Take a breath.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:05 AM 09-23-2019
Okafor has been damn good. Slander on Okafor will not be tolerated here
[Reply]
Page 29 of 435
« First < 192526272829 303132333979129 > Last »
Up