ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 215 of 435
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265315 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:42 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Seriously, where did Wharton come from? Dude is an animal
He came from Mizzou S&T. Great signing.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:51 PM 11-02-2020
Wharton has a 72.2 PFF grade this season. He’s ELITE!! He also got a majority of the snaps yesterday next to Jones
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:04 PM 11-02-2020
:-)
I can't believe we're still crapping our pants over Clark, after what he did with the last half of 2019 and in the playoffs.

Bitching just to bitch=CP.:-)
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:19 PM 11-02-2020
It's really not strange for people to lament his performance at this point.

What he did in the postseason last year was great. We'll cherish that trophy for years to come, but now we want to go win another one. We're 8 games into this new season and the dude hasn't been much of a factor at all. We spent, what, a 2nd rounder to get him? Gave him a $100m contract.

We need more pressures, we need more sacks, we need more splash plays.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:24 PM 11-02-2020
Team defense has been nails aside from the fluke Oakland game. Not concerned
[Reply]
staylor26 02:36 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
JFC the same idiots that have been bitching about CEH have turned their attention to Hardman.

When the gameplan is run the ball down their fucking throat, you aren’t going to see much out of Hill and Hardman.
And now they’ve turned their attention (back) to Clark...
[Reply]
493rd 02:45 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

What he did in the postseason last year was great. We'll cherish that trophy for years to come, but now we want to go win another one. We're 8 games into this new season and the dude hasn't been much of a factor at all. We spent, what, a 2nd rounder to get him? Gave him a $100m contract.

You’re exactly right. Well said!
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:49 PM 11-02-2020

We're 7-1 and have the 3rd ranked scoring defense in the league.

I don't think we NEED anything more than what we're getting right now.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:50 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
We're 7-1 and have the 3rd ranked scoring defense in the league.

I don't think we NEED anything more than what we're getting right now.

We definitely needed it against Oakland
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:52 PM 11-02-2020
True. Let's just not get carried away.

Do we WANT to see more from Frank Clark? Absolutely.

Is it absolutely necessary if this team is going to repeat? No, not really.

There's a middle ground between "he sucks" and "he's fine". The reality is that he needs to improve but right now, the team is fine if he doesn't.
[Reply]
-King- 03:01 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
And now they’ve turned their attention (back) to Clark...
What do you think about his play so far? Is 3 sacks what you expected halfway through the season from the player we traded a 1st and 2nd round pick for and gave $100million to?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:07 PM 11-02-2020
receivers being 10 yards open was the main problem against Las Vegas...
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:08 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
What do you think about his play so far? Is 3 sacks what you expected halfway through the season from the player we traded a 1st and 2nd round pick for and gave $100million to?
Just read a new article from Seattle on their 3 worst trades of the past few seasons. Guess what #1 was?

I think Chief Fan would prefer Clark blindly freelance and pass-rush every single down instead of doing his job.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:09 PM 11-02-2020
Keep setting that edge Frank.

I see you.
[Reply]
Megatron96 03:09 PM 11-02-2020

We ha a guy that had a lot of sacks and splash plays. His name was Dee. Remember?

I honestly don't care about splash plays, because that's what they are; fireworks, but not necessarily effective. If I wanted splash plays, I'd have been banging the table to keep Ford.

And more importantly Veach didn't get Clark to get a bunch of splash plays. He got him for a variety of reasons, including his consistency, run defense, and leadership. Which we've been getting in spades.

And most of you complainers haven't really been watching Clark play except during the live broadcast or at all, or you'd already know that he's taking care of a lot of business that doesn't necessarily make it onto the statsheet.

Or that he has more than two moves, including his favorite move which none of the bitchers have even mentioned, so I'm pretty sure that those of you haven't really been paying attention to Frank play since he got to KC.

I think you guys need to go back and actually watch Frank play, then come back and make comments that are based in reality.
[Reply]
Page 215 of 435
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265315 > Last »
Up