ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 212 of 435
« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222262312 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:52 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I have faith in the coaches. Chris Jones was a liability against the run in 2018 and started out 2019 much the same way. They refocused him after the Titans loss and he was a force for the rest of the season.
Yeah Spags is good at coaching dlines we should be alright in that area at least.

Also, our CBs and Safeties have to get better at defending the deep ball now that Ruggs is in the division.
[Reply]
bobhill 07:00 AM 10-14-2020
Let's get ben Kneeman off the field allso
[Reply]
Aspengc8 07:09 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Yeah Spags is good at coaching dlines we should be alright in that area at least.

Also, our CBs and Safeties have to get better at defending the deep ball now that Ruggs is in the division.
The two deep balls look like blown coverages or at least they seemed confused. The Agholor grab it looked like Honey was late rotating to deep middle (started as a two high look) and on one of the Ruggs grabs the DB let him run right by (need to recheck the a22).
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:28 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
The two deep balls look like blown coverages or at least they seemed confused. The Agholor grab it looked like Honey was late rotating to deep middle (started as a two high look) and on one of the Ruggs grabs the DB let him run right by (need to recheck the a22).
That too.

Def have to be more careful w our soverages now that Ruggs is here. Make a mistake he'll burn you much like Tyreek.
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:45 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Aspengc8:
Yep. Blown coverages. No deep help or late deep help.

Gonna need Sneed to matchup with Ruggs' speed, that will help too.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:53 AM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep. Blown coverages. No deep help or late deep help.

Gonna need Sneed to matchup with Ruggs' speed, that will help too.
We'll see them again. We will be ready next time!
[Reply]
-King- 10:55 PM 11-01-2020
Fun fact most people didn't know: Frank Clark actually played today! Most people didn't even notice.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:00 PM 11-01-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
Fun fact most people didn't know: Frank Clark actually played today! Most people didn't even notice.
something is weird about his pass rush. Seems he ends up over penetrating and winding up 6 or 7 yards behind the QB. It's like he beats his man by blowing past him but can't seem to turn in, or something. IDK
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 12:01 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
something is weird about his pass rush. Seems he ends up over penetrating and winding up 6 or 7 yards behind the QB. It's like he beats his man by blowing past him but can't seem to turn in, or something. IDK
Frank Clark will forever be a Legend in Chiefs Kingdom, as will Damien Williams. But, he has been MIA recently. Today we got up so quickly that the Jets couldn't really run the ball, which means I don't have to watch Clark ignore his edge responsibility and crash down the line of scrimmage, creating an opening for the running back on the edge where Clark should have been, when I watch the all-22.

This year our pass rush seems to be generated from the inside out, instead the other way around. But, we are playing well as a defense overall, so maybe Frank is just saving himself for the playoffs.

Honestly, I think that in big games Clark always shows up, so if he isn't lighting it up right now, I'm not that concerned.

But, it would be nice if he could set the damn edge and quit crashing down the LOS.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:58 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
The OT is letting him run himself out of the play.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:46 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Frank Clark will forever be a Legend in Chiefs Kingdom, as will Damien Williams. But, he has been MIA recently. Today we got up so quickly that the Jets couldn't really run the ball, which means I don't have to watch Clark ignore his edge responsibility and crash down the line of scrimmage, creating an opening for the running back on the edge where Clark should have been, when I watch the all-22.

This year our pass rush seems to be generated from the inside out, instead the other way around. But, we are playing well as a defense overall, so maybe Frank is just saving himself for the playoffs.

Honestly, I think that in big games Clark always shows up, so if he isn't lighting it up right now, I'm not that concerned.

But, it would be nice if he could set the damn edge and quit crashing down the LOS.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
He's def not like a Hali where you know guy will get at least a few pressures every game at minimum. Some games Clark is great and others he is nonexistent like you said.

I feel like a lot of Clark's sacks are due to coverage anyway. He's good don't get me wrong but he's not a Hali type, not even close.
[Reply]
493rd 06:41 AM 11-02-2020
We need more production from Clark. He’s not being paid $104m to occasionally show up. Last year he was playing hurt and then when he finally got healthy he was a force and had some key sacks at critical points in games. 3 sacks through 8 games isn’t good enough.
[Reply]
loochy 06:43 AM 11-02-2020
Maybe Clark just ate some hot wings again.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:09 AM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by 493rd:
We need more production from Clark. He’s not being paid $104m to occasionally show up. Last year he was playing hurt and then when he finally got healthy he was a force and had some key sacks at critical points in games. 3 sacks through 8 games isn’t good enough.
I’d rather him show up against the Steelers than the Jets.. Making plays in the playoffs is worth the 104 mil..
[Reply]
MIAdragon 07:22 AM 11-02-2020
So he’s back to fucking sucking again?
[Reply]
Page 212 of 435
« First < 112162202208209210211212 213214215216222262312 > Last »
Up