ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 71 of 315
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:30 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Will the lineup allow me to select an ILB to play OLB in my 4-3?

You mention putting a CB at OLB - well the software flat won't let you do that. I don't recall if that applies to ILB/OLB though 'common sense' says it wouldn't.

It's frustrating but not the end of the world if I can't. I'd just need a ruling either way so I can operate accordingly.
I don't have the logic in front of me, but I'm sure that you can move LBs around. Just recognize that they're best in their natural position, which is the one that's linked to them in Sandbox.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:31 AM 03-04-2019
I'm glad ThaVirus takes the heat to give me time to consider my second pick in each circuit. I'm debating between a few guys far more than I should.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:35 AM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by wheeler08:
He did make 2 picks in a heartbeat over the weekend
Yup. He's flat out stated he can't pick mid-day.

It is what it is...
[Reply]
wheeler08 11:44 AM 03-04-2019
If I was working at my old job, I wouldn’t be able to make my picks during the day
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:51 AM 03-04-2019
*picks up the phone*

the aberdeen anarchy and crown point railsplitters have agreed to a deal, pending considerations

[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:57 AM 03-04-2019
Desperation moves on Clays part. He knows the ship is sinking.
[Reply]
wheeler08 12:04 PM 03-04-2019
I'm Dick V in that pic, and Clay is giving me a handy under the table, and that's my reaction from his cold hands....
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:12 PM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by carlos3652:
The issue with the auto pick is that if I have the same value for 2 players in the same position but I only want one... if one is taken and I don't have that player after I miss out on him / position. If he is not taken I don't want 2 players from the same position taken. Having picks close together causes this issue.

My picks are bam bam pick and pick 5 slots later. So I can see someone not doing auto pick.

This is it. I got fucked over by the software taking Pat Peterson and then Minkah Fitzpatrick with my first two picks.

I’m effectively building a roster with one hand behind my back thanks to that, especially given the absolute shit crop of players I was stuck with from the beginning. Seriously. Captain Munnerlyn is the only viable player I got from the initial roster loadout. I was given FIVE fucking long snappers.. meanwhile some of you bastards got Dee Ford and Joey Bosa.

So excuse me if I just don’t trust this enough to allow it free reign.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 12:13 PM 03-04-2019
I spent some time yesterday getting my board together, by the way. I’ve still got like 50 names on there so it’s not like I’m dicking around.

I just didn’t want to chance having it draft something dumb like two TEs back to back if everyone else at the top of my board was taken.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:24 PM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Desperation moves on Clays part. He knows the ship is sinking.
I carefully analyzed the rosters of those picking ahead of 231 and made an executive decision to acquire one of my top targets.

No desperation, just the genius with a 29-3 Sandbox record enacting his master plan.

Get yourself an OL, kiddo.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 12:26 PM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I carefully analyzed the rosters of those picking ahead of 231 and made an executive decision to acquire one of my top targets.

No desperation, just the genius with a 29-3 Sandbox record enacting his master plan.

I'm taking your guy at 223 sonyou better move up to get him
[Reply]
carlos3652 12:32 PM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
This is it. I got ****ed over by the software taking Pat Peterson and then Minkah Fitzpatrick with my first two picks.

I’m effectively building a roster with one hand behind my back thanks to that, especially given the absolute shit crop of players I was stuck with from the beginning. Seriously. Captain Munnerlyn is the only viable player I got from the initial roster loadout. I was given FIVE ****ing long snappers.. meanwhile some of you bastards got Dee Ford and Joey Bosa.

So excuse me if I just don’t trust this enough to allow it free reign.
I was given jack as well. I think I got Bostic (ILB) and 34 year old Joseph (CB) and then crap. I already released like 10 players who were on rosters less than 3 games last year who have 0 upside.

But this is what is fun about this game. This is your team. It is not about one season. Its about building a team like in real life when your team sucks to begin with.

So your story would be this:

You joined the Miami Breeze as Director of Player Personal and you realized you had shit on your roster - really excited about the draft, but your GM was given a bribe from Denver Ermines to ensure they could pick Matthew Stafford. He was fired immediately after that pick, and now you are in charge.

Its all good - Press Release should have came out on all this but it was done internally blaming "a mix up in cards" to not show the dysfunction during the draft.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:32 PM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I'm taking your guy at 223 sonyou better move up to get him
We may have a trade after the draft.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:54 PM 03-04-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Your QB declined the last month of the season. He looks old.
[Reply]
wheeler08 12:57 PM 03-04-2019
Clay you taking this pick??
[Reply]
Page 71 of 315
« First < 21616768697071 7273747581121171 > Last »
Up