ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 30 of 315
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:58 AM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
why do you guys bash peoples picks, maybe thats who he wanted?
Because what's the fun in playing a $1 game if you can't talk some shit?

Lighten up, Francis...
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:59 AM 02-28-2019
why do you guys bash peoples picks, maybe thats who he wanted?
Isn’t that why we are here??
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:59 AM 02-28-2019
Pick #27: The Denver Ermines take Matt Stafford
Pick #28: The Issaquah Crows take Michael Thomas

The Crown Point Railsplitters are on the cloc
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:00 AM 02-28-2019
I had to check many times to make sure I was taking Michael Thomas, WR for the Saints and not Mike Thomas, WR for the Rams.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:01 AM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Because what's the fun in playing a $1 game if you can't talk some shit?

Lighten up, Francis...
no i will not lighten up and my name is Shirley
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:03 AM 02-28-2019
Thanks RainMan for not taking my guy
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:06 AM 02-28-2019
Well after sitting in Starbucks for an hour waiting to do my second pick, I can now go about my day.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:11 AM 02-28-2019
What the hell is DJ bitching about? Just looked at his roster it's basically an NFL one while everyone elses looks like an AAF roster
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:11 AM 02-28-2019
Aight all of you fine folks who picked at the top of the 1st and have elite QBs that will face-rape me for awhile. There are 3(ish) premier pass-catchers still available here that will look damn nice running down passes from [insert way better QB than I will have here].

Any of you folks interested in moving up here and grabbing one? I'll listen to offers for a few minutes before making my pick.
[Reply]
TambaBerry 10:12 AM 02-28-2019
Aight all of you fine folks who picked at the top of the 1st and have elite QBs that will face-rape me for awhile. There are 3(ish) premier pass-catchers still available here that will look damn nice running down passes from [insert way better QB than I will have here].

Any of you folks interested in moving up here and grabbing one? I'll listen to offers for a few minutes before making my pick.
can we even trade these picks?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:13 AM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
What the hell is DJ bitching about? Just looked at his roster it's basically an NFL one while everyone elses looks like an AAF roster
Hey, I acknowledged that I have the beginnings of a not horribly shitty defense.

It's just a laughably bad offensive setup and I don't see a clear path to making it NOT so. I mean there's a way, but I don't wanna do it because it just looks really boring.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:14 AM 02-28-2019
can we even trade these picks?
Yeah, they're called 'veteran draft picks' under the trade tab.

The problem is that the system is buggy and hard as hell to actually finish the transaction without locking it up and kicking it out then having to start all over. So I figured I'd throw a post up and see if anyone is interested.

Then, worst case scenario is that I make a pick FOR that guy and we get about trying to make the pick/player swaps work later.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:15 AM 02-28-2019

What are you asking for?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:18 AM 02-28-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
What are you asking for?
Looking for more picks. To damn near trade out of the round (at the back where you high end QB guys are sitting) would probably need your 2 and 3 back.

I'm happy with a couple of guys I could take here but could also pivot a bit this early in the draft and go a different route.
[Reply]
wheeler08 10:19 AM 02-28-2019
Shit just got interesting
[Reply]
Page 30 of 315
« First < 202627282930 313233344080130 > Last »
Up