ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Nzoner's Game Room>The OL got prison raped today
RunKC 02:07 PM 09-25-2022
And it killed our offense.

Brown got raped. Wylie got raped. Buckner made Creed and especially Smith his bitch. And our OL got zero push on running plays. None. Nada.

Constant pressure in Patrick’s face when they rushed 4.

This one ain’t on the receivers folks. The Colts dropped 7 in coverage most of the day bc their front 4 killed our OL.

Just an embarrassment overall but wow am I disappointed by every player on the OL today
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:04 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Too bad Niang wont be back until late.
Niang is a lost cause. Forget about him.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:21 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Niang is a lost cause. Forget about him.
I refuse daddy! He's a great black hope at fatty and i love him!
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:42 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Wylie is an okay RT. He was playing hurt on Sunday though. Apparently a shoulder he toughed out.

I like him more than Brown Jr bc he isn’t getting beat by speed a lot.

Everyone hates drafting fatties but we probably need to at some point soon.
Then that's a failure on the coaching staff. Why are you starting a RG with an ankle issue and a RT with a shoulder issue? That's fucking stupid. But these are also the same people who trot Hardman out there with an ankle issue as well.
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:27 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Then that's a failure on the coaching staff. Why are you starting a RG with an ankle issue and a RT with a shoulder issue? That's fucking stupid. But these are also the same people who trot Hardman out there with an ankle issue as well.

Playing hurt doesn't seem to get much mention when players win, but it sure is used as an excuse when they lose.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:37 AM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Then that's a failure on the coaching staff. Why are you starting a RG with an ankle issue and a RT with a shoulder issue? That's ****ing stupid. But these are also the same people who trot Hardman out there with an ankle issue as well.
Its a huge failure when you have depth like Allegretti. Let smith get right.
[Reply]
kccrow 12:08 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Wylie is an okay RT. He was playing hurt on Sunday though. Apparently a shoulder he toughed out.

I like him more than Brown Jr bc he isn’t getting beat by speed a lot.

Everyone hates drafting fatties but we probably need to at some point soon.
We can band-aid the WR for one more season. There aren't any bandaids for the tackles spots unless a guy like Jenkins does shake free at RT. Pretty well need to draft those guys, and it's been a couple of seasons overdue. Veach should have bit the bullet in 2020 instead of trading for Jr.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:12 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
We can band-aid the WR for one more season. There aren't any bandaids for the tackles spots unless a guy like Jenkins does shake free at RT. Pretty well need to draft those guys, and it's been a couple of seasons overdue. Veach should have bit the bullet in 2020 instead of trading for Jr.
The tackles coming out of that draft, at least the ones that were in reach, have been either ass or injured. Brown was the best move at the time. It just wasn't a great draft.
[Reply]
kccrow 12:18 PM 09-28-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The tackles coming out of that draft, at least the ones that were in reach, have been either ass or injured. Brown was the best move at the time. It just wasn't a great draft.
Depends on what you define as "in reach."

Anything outside of the top 10 is very likely in reach. Darrisaw has not been ass and he fell to 23.

Edit: I see I typed 2020 draft and meant 2021 (the year we traded for Orlando Shitstain)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 10
« First < 678910
Up