Page 14 of 54
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Media Center>Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi
Hammock Parties 11:24 AM 02-10-2022
May 25. Let's goooo!

[Reply]
Buehler445 01:22 PM 05-31-2022
Originally Posted by Valiant:
Also. Does this show mean star wars rebels is not canon?
I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure Ahsoka has Sabine Wren and they’re looking for Ezra Bridger.
[Reply]
Valiant 01:24 PM 05-31-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I don’t think so. I’m pretty sure Ahsoka has Sabine Wren and they’re looking for Ezra Bridger.
But the grand exquisitor messes that up?
[Reply]
Buehler445 02:49 PM 05-31-2022
Originally Posted by Valiant:
But the grand exquisitor messes that up?
Hell if I know. grand Inquisitor gets robotic guys like Finnic Shand?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:01 PM 05-31-2022
He's probably not dead. Been much worse that's been survived in Star Wars than a stab to the tummy.
[Reply]
staylor26 04:47 PM 05-31-2022
Young Leia and Reva characters were distractingly bad.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:44 PM 05-31-2022
Can someone clue me in on why the Reva character is getting so much shit? I get that she's not really all that menacing and a super try hard but that's kind of the point, right? It's even pointed out by the other Inquisitors.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:54 PM 05-31-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Can someone clue me in on why the Reva character is getting so much shit? I get that she's not really all that menacing and a super try hard but that's kind of the point, right? It's even pointed out by the other Inquisitors.
Toxic fanbase gonna be toxic. I get the criticism about Leia (but she’s like a 10 year old actress so people should probably give that kid a break) and some of those scenes, but I had no problem with the Third Sister character at all.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:29 PM 05-31-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Toxic fanbase gonna be toxic. I get the criticism about Leia (but she’s like a 10 year old actress so people should probably give that kid a break) and some of those scenes, but I had no problem with the Third Sister character at all.
it’s a 10 year old girl actor. It’s not going to be the best at that age. The forest chase was asine and very poorly done. Why didn’t someone look at the cut and go fuck it, just have them find her in a room or something.

The 3rd sister? She’s good. What’s the beef with her?
[Reply]
Frazod 08:14 PM 05-31-2022
Yeah, I've got no problem with the third sister either. She's clearly got a backstory - I suspect she was one of the Jedi kids and Vader spared her for some reason and she's loyal to him as a result. I guess we'll find out later.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:51 AM 06-01-2022
Seeing Vader at his ruthless and brutal peak in E3 makes this show worth it by itself. Can only hope we'll get to see a lot more of him in this time period (either in this series or in others).
[Reply]
keg in kc 04:43 AM 06-01-2022
That was pretty fuckin badass.
[Reply]
Buehler445 08:25 AM 06-01-2022
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
That was pretty fuckin badass.
Agreed. Vader is damned terrifying. Probably not as savage as the Rogue One showing, but a nice job with the Vader stuff. I'm certainly interested to see where they go, because Obi-Wan is definitely rusty right now.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:08 AM 06-01-2022
C'mon Disney - can you PLEASE not ruin this for me?

Their completely contrived 'anti-racism' campaign is just annoying as hell. Folks - Star Wars fans aren't racist. I mean some of them are insane, but these are the same folks who drove that kid that played Anakin into becoming a bitter hermit by the time he was college aged. They excoriated Christiansen (fairly). Meanwhile Lando is revered as was Leia. Asohka is a fan favorite as well. I didn't see any disdain for Moff Gideon. Or Cassian, or Saw.

They just dislike bad characters and all too often Disney is throwing a minority character in there as window dressing and then doing an actively BAD job with that character (Rose being the most obvious and blatant example).

Can we please dispense with the total gaslighting and this nonsensical "don't be racist!" campaign on social media? Don't make bad characters (white, black or literally green) and Star Wars fans will be cool with that.

Instead I have to see Ewan McGregor 'standing in solidarity' with someone who's, y'know, not being 'attacked'.

Ugh. Don't ruin this for me, Disney. Please? Just let it stand on its own and go take a nap for a few weeks.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:33 AM 06-01-2022
Are we watching the same show here?

Her character is pretty bad based on the first 2 episodes. The actress is not a very good actor, and that whole “Obi Wannn come out to play!” shit was beyond cringe.

And before some idiot makes this about race, it has absolutely nothing to do with that.
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:39 AM 06-01-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
C'mon Disney - can you PLEASE not ruin this for me?

Their completely contrived 'anti-racism' campaign is just annoying as hell. Folks - Star Wars fans aren't racist. I mean some of them are insane, but these are the same folks who drove that kid that played Anakin into becoming a bitter hermit by the time he was college aged. They excoriated Christiansen (fairly). Meanwhile Lando is revered as was Leia. Asohka is a fan favorite as well. I didn't see any disdain for Moff Gideon. Or Cassian, or Saw.

They just dislike bad characters and all too often Disney is throwing a minority character in there as window dressing and then doing an actively BAD job with that character (Rose being the most obvious and blatant example).

Can we please dispense with the total gaslighting and this nonsensical "don't be racist!" campaign on social media? Don't make bad characters (white, black or literally green) and Star Wars fans will be cool with that.

Instead I have to see Ewan McGregor 'standing in solidarity' with someone who's, y'know, not being 'attacked'.

Ugh. Don't ruin this for me, Disney. Please? Just let it stand on its own and go take a nap for a few weeks.
OK, what am I missing? Only 3 episodes have been released, right?
[Reply]
Page 14 of 54
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up