ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 66 of 95
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official 2021-2022 NHL Thread ****
Bearcat 06:06 PM 07-21-2021

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:36 PM 06-15-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Kuemper has odd positioning mistakes... why are you halfway out of the crease there?!

This is fucking fantastic. So much speed, yet so little room out there (a little more in-zone setup this period so far).

TB will definitely want to clog the neutral zone. They were really good at closing in and not giving up much space or time when the Avalanche were in their offensive zone, but gave up the blue line far too easily.... I was surprised by that.

Saw some complaining about the tripping on Makar, but Cirelli just swung around and swung his stick into Makar's legs... even if Makar could have skated out of it (no idea if he could have), it was clearly a careless play.
Makar tripping totally legit. Refs missed a high stick on Manson. TB locking down the middle much better so far this period. This is more how I expected the games to look.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:38 PM 06-15-2022
Already mixing my 3rd marg. Usually do 2 per game. :-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:55 PM 06-15-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
Already mixing my 3rd marg. Usually do 2 per game. :-)
Heh.. have been slowly sipping some bourbon.

That was a freakin' beautiful 2nd goal by TB, followed by another one that was kind of 'uh, Kuemper?' ...think he was pretty well screened though.

The series is everything I thought it would be so far... unfortunately that also includes the question on whether Kuemper can steal one later in the series.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:03 PM 06-15-2022
Heh.. have been slowly sipping some bourbon.

That was a freakin' beautiful 2nd goal by TB, followed by another one that was kind of 'uh, Kuemper?' ...think he was pretty well screened though.

The series is everything I thought it would be so far... unfortunately that also includes the question on whether Kuemper can steal one later in the series.
It's going to be epic. Such a great matchup. Gonna be people all across N America picking sides, even extremely casual fans. Good for the game of hockey. I stand by Avs in 7 in one of the greatest Stanley Cup finals in history. Two really, really good teams.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:13 PM 06-15-2022
I can't decide who I'm rooting for.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:14 PM 06-15-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
It's going to be epic. Such a great matchup. Gonna be people all across N America picking sides, even extremely casual fans. Good for the game of hockey. I stand by Avs in 7 in one of the greatest Stanley Cup finals in history. Two really, really good teams.
It’s the young team loaded with talent making their first finals vs the older team that’s been there, done that. If any team is capable of knocking off the champs it the Avs.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:15 PM 06-15-2022
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
I can't decide who I'm rooting for.
Root for Corey Perry losing in the Finals 3 straight years with 3 different teams... and losing to TB twice before losing with TB.

He's a douchebag.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:16 PM 06-15-2022
Here we go. Earn your bacon time.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:20 PM 06-15-2022
lets go Bolts
[Reply]
mlyonsd 08:47 PM 06-15-2022
Root for Corey Perry losing in the Finals 3 straight years with 3 different teams... and losing to TB twice before losing with TB.

He's a douchebag.
If Manning was still in Denver there would be no question. But since we've beat the :-) like 100 straight games my focus is more on Tampa having Brady. I've made up my mind.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:51 PM 06-15-2022
Quite the fortunate power play.

OT, perfect for this game... I might need more bourbon.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:57 PM 06-15-2022
This is why I love living in this time zone. I can enjoy this game without having to sacrifice sleep to do so.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:02 PM 06-15-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
This is why I love living in this time zone. I can enjoy this game without having to sacrifice sleep to do so.
Yeah, seeing a lot of "need to go to bed"/"work at 6am" on reddit from Lightning fans... no idea how east coast sports fans do it.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 09:09 PM 06-15-2022
Haha. Awesome play. You can dump your bourbon out Bearcat.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:11 PM 06-15-2022
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
You can dump your bourbon out Bearcat.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Page 66 of 95
« First < 16566263646566 6768697076 > Last »
Up