ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Dont lose your fingers
Fish 11:47 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Frost bite can cause you to lose a finger.
This isn't the Alaskan wilderness. Nobody is losing fingers at a football game.
[Reply]
dlphg9 12:51 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Fish:
This isn't the Alaskan wilderness. Nobody is losing fingers at a football game.
-19° wind chill in KC feels like a -19° wind chill in the Alaskan Wilderness. Some people will be standing in the elements for several hours. At the right temperature you dont have to be exposed for very long to get frost bite. It was more of a joke, but lets not act like its impossible.
[Reply]
baitism 01:14 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
-19° wind chill in KC feels like a -19° wind chill in the Alaskan Wilderness. Some people will be standing in the elements for several hours. At the right temperature you dont have to be exposed for very long to get frost bite. It was more of a joke, but lets not act like its impossible.
I think his point was if your fingers get cold, you can go to parts of the stadium that are warm.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:26 AM 01-16-2019
I went to Rally House quite a few times, and they never had anything heavier than a hoodie.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:55 AM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I went to Rally House quite a few times, and they never had anything heavier than a hoodie.
They were advertising "bundle up" on 810 this morning.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:33 AM 01-16-2019
There's a store in the Oak Park Mall called Sportibles. They had a old letterman style jacket.
[Reply]
Dunit35 11:51 AM 01-16-2019
Are these Alpaca socks really worth the $22 per pair price? I have a few pair of wool socks. Really that much better?
[Reply]
Luke Atamadong 12:52 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
Are these Alpaca socks really worth the $22 per pair price? I have a few pair of wool socks. Really that much better?
Not sure. Mine are arriving today.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:02 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
Ive been deer hunting in some pretty cold weather, but I dont think ive ever been hunting in anything like it will be Sunday. So I know wool socks wont be enough. I have Muck boots that are supposed to keep you comfortable in sub zero temps and wool socks and every single time im comfortable everywhere besides my feet.

These seem pretty damn cool though and honestly are much cheaper than I would have expected.

https://www.thewarmingstore.com/batt...hoCpQYQAvD_BwE
[Reply]
BWillie 01:06 PM 01-16-2019
Friend of mine offered free tickets, lower level. I declined. I'm so soft.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:14 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Dont blame you. I told my fiance I wouldn't go to the game for free. I want to go so bad, but no way in hell im sitting in that fucking wind. Id probably go if it was just cold, but the wind makes it miserable.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:23 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
:-)
[Reply]
wazu 01:22 PM 01-16-2019
Never ceases to amaze me how many dudes wear just a baseball cap. I saw guys doing this last Saturday. Had a coat and gloves on, sure. But head just had a cap. Normal shoes, no ski pants or anything.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 01:35 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by wazu:
Never ceases to amaze me how many dudes wear just a baseball cap. I saw guys doing this last Saturday. Had a coat and gloves on, sure. But head just had a cap. Normal shoes, no ski pants or anything.
Last weekend:

[Reply]
dlphg9 03:53 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
Last weekend:

Hes such a bad ass tough guy!

PS this is the kind of idiot that would lose his fingers trying to show how much of a man he is cuz he aint no pussy.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 9
< 12345 6789 >
Up