ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 29 of 36
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Please delete my account...
Taco John 09:24 PM 11-09-2003
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco
[Reply]
memyselfI 12:32 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by VaporizerMan:
I agree.

Wanna join me for a cup of sleepytime tea?
You are a man inviting another man for sleeptime tea?

OK. :-)
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 12:32 PM 11-10-2003
As far as I can tell from reading some of the ridiculous crap on this thread, at least part of the uproar over the use of racial slurs stems from Taco's mother being called a "Mexican whore".

The last time I checked, a Mexican whore can move to another country and be a whore there...becoming a Canadian whore or a Hungarian whore, or whatever.

If anything, the "whore" part of the insult is worse than the "Mexican" part. I'd much rather be born in Chihuahua than suck cock for a living.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:33 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by raiderhader:
Don't_attack_the_minorities_in_any_way_shape_or_form,_but_by_all_means_the_hate_mongering_Conservati ves_are_fair_game.

Get_a_life_hypocrite.
Why not? They are a bunch of candyasses anyway. ATleast 70% of conservative males either look like Mary fuggin Poppins or their ass looks like 10 packs of chewed bubblegum. Not that I look at conservative asses though
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 12:33 PM 11-10-2003
BTW, would you fuggers stop using underscores between your words? It's stupid.
[Reply]
memyselfI 12:33 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by chief52:
Because individuals on this board may act in one way or another...racial slurs or obscene name calling geared towards women...does not mean the board has lost its sense of decency IMO. The words written by each individual are totally their thoughts, not the thoughts of the board. The VAST majority of the individuals on this board are decent and polite. You are always going to find rogue individuals in any large group.
Agreed. I stand corrected. My observation was more based towards the mods allowing the crap to stand vs. the number of folks actually making the remarks.

Thank you for pointing out the err in my statement.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:35 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by memyselfi:
You are a man inviting another man for sleeptime tea?

OK. :-)
Not really. But he is welcome to some if he likes.
[Reply]
KCTitus 12:37 PM 11-10-2003
Yes, Ive learned that the indoctrination is working and if two or more people agree that a word is a 'hate' word, it is regardless of word (it could be 'flatulent') and the speaker of said word is a racist.

I find most ironic is the jubilation of Denise in this thread given that in the past after any one of her numerous insults thrown peoples way the response: 'It's not an insult unless you 'choose' to accept it'.

My initial point was pretty much in agreement with that sentiment...'dont let it affect you', but for that I get labeled because I dont toe the PC line.

Do I care...nope. I know this is how the game is played.
[Reply]
memyselfI 12:37 PM 11-10-2003
Not really. But he is welcome to some if he likes.
Thanks for the clarification. Besides having a few Imperial Wizards here we also have a few homophobes. We don't want you to be avoided like the plague. :-)
[Reply]
MrBlond 12:37 PM 11-10-2003
Thank you, Jim.

And in light of the fact that Otter admitted that he used the term to get a reaction knowing full well that Taco has been pubically sensitive to the use of his heritage it is disingenuous to turn around and claim lack of intent after the fact.

Not much else to say on this subject since this board has pretty much lost it's sense of decency when it comes to using racial slurs (oddly enough, Otter is not even the worst so it's amusing to see him come under fire) or obscene name calling geared towards women. Almost daily you can see one or the other on the board and unless it's pointed out or complained about it stays. The 'PC defense' defense is used as a cover for stuff to stay...
Originally Posted by :
"Racial slurs...or obscene name calling geared towards women. Almost daily you can see one or the other on the board..."
Now, I admit that you are called a "dumb bitch" too much. I probably have called you that myself. If it offended you I apologize. Name calling just doesnt offend me. Call me a dumb bastard and I'd laugh.

but to say that racial slurs are a regular occurance on chiefsplanet is wrong.

Thats the typical liberal argument though. Throw these claims out there. Don't worry about proof.

"Hey, racist comments are posted on this board every other day. It looks like a KKK convention in here. Of course with the conservative nature of the board what did you expect?"

Again, please find me 10 racists posts that were ignored out of the over 1 million in the archives.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:39 PM 11-10-2003
Why not? They are a bunch of candyasses anyway. ATleast 70% of conservative males either look like Mary fuggin Poppins or their ass looks like 10 packs of chewed bubblegum. Not that I look at conservative asses though

Ah_the_hypocrisy_of_the_truly_hate_filled_left.

You_do_realize_that_what_you_said_akin_to_saying_that_all_blacks_look_alike.

Or_all_blacks_look_like_gorillas.

Mark,
this_is_why_the_backlash_from_the_white_male_population_is_occurring._Hypocrisy_will_kill_the_PC_cro wd_in_the_end.
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 12:40 PM 11-10-2003
A MEXICAN WHORE CAN MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY AND STOP SCREWING FOR CASH. THEREFORE "MEXICAN WHORE" IS NOT A RACIST TERM.
[Reply]
KCTitus 12:41 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by MrBlond:
"Hey, racist comments are posted on this board every other day. It looks like a KKK convention in here. Of course with the conservative nature of the board what did you expect?"
It's right out of the playbook...I guess that's supposed to silence those that disagree with them.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 12:41 PM 11-10-2003
Thanks for the clarification. Besides having a few Imperial Wizards here we also have a few homophobes. We don't want you to be avoided like the plague. :-)

:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 12:42 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
BTW, would you fuggers stop using underscores between your words? It's stupid.

The_space_bar_is_not_responding.

I_assure_you_that_is_the_only_reason_for_the_underscores.
[Reply]
Pennywise 12:43 PM 11-10-2003
Originally Posted by KCTitus:
(it could be 'flatulent')
Isn't that another way of saying you busted ass?
[Reply]
Page 29 of 36
« First < 192526272829 30313233 > Last »
Up