ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 39 of 50
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Hall of Classics>**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**
Rasputin 07:30 PM 01-05-2021
Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server :-) I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit :-)

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:34 AM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
:-)Last several days I have wanted to open this thread to see the fuss. However each time I started to, something comes up and I didn't get to.

This is awesome Raps! :-)

If you get the time once you're caught up, give it a try on ROYC75.

I've got several players I still want to draw up but here is Dirty Dan for ROYC75
[Reply]
ROYC75 12:06 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:

I've got several players I still want to draw up but here is Dirty Dan for ROYC75
Holy Cow! That's cool Raps!

Major Props on all of these!

Thank You!
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:59 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by ROYC75:
Holy Cow! That's cool Raps!

Major Props on all of these!

Thank You!
cool I'm glad you like it

Lots more to do but I'm glad I'm off this weekend.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 01:27 PM 02-06-2021
Fuck yes!!!!! This is awesome.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:47 PM 02-06-2021

[Reply]
Rasputin 04:21 PM 02-06-2021

[Reply]
Rasputin 04:23 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Do me!

[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:33 PM 02-06-2021
That's awesome! Thanks
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:37 PM 02-06-2021
For some reason PP isn't working right now. I'll donate to the server asap
[Reply]
Rasputin 04:50 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
For some reason PP isn't working right now. I'll donate to the server asap
I'm not worried about donations just that people enjoy what I'm doing. Server is fine.
[Reply]
eDave 07:52 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
A little bit of a bizarre and morbid response...
I suppose. But let's just say the play depicted in the piece happens. Now I'm going to want to brag to everyone that this piece was a foretelling but everyone else is gonna say, "naw Dave shut up".

And that's all AFTER Tyreek goes into the future, watches all the SB highlights, loads them on a thumb drive and comes back with it all.

Chiefs by 69.
[Reply]
Chiefaholic 07:53 PM 02-06-2021
That football's looking a little deflated from the "Clark bite". Might want to have that checked out.

And if you're feeling up to it and have a little extra time, I wouldn't mind changing up my avatar to something different.
[Reply]
eDave 07:55 PM 02-06-2021
You've hit an inspiration vein again. This is good.
[Reply]
Rasputin 08:21 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
I suppose. But let's just say the play depicted in the piece happens. Now I'm going to want to brag to everyone that this piece was a foretelling but everyone else is gonna say, "naw Dave shut up".

And that's all AFTER Tyreek goes into the future, watches all the SB highlights, loads them on a thumb drive and comes back with it all.

Chiefs by 69.

You can put a date on the back of it of course.
[Reply]
Rasputin 09:15 PM 02-06-2021
Originally Posted by Shag:
I need me one of these, if the queue isn't full. Classic stuff!

(possible nsfw)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Page 39 of 50
« First < 293536373839 4041424349 > Last »
Up