ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2097 of 4893
« First < 1097159719972047208720932094209520962097 209820992100210121072147219725973097 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
gold_and_red 02:40 PM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
It was weird all season. S.Smith dropped a sure touchdown..then Flacco throws a pick 6. Late 14 point swing..

Cleveland was essentially in FG range in overtime..got a holding call then turned it over.

The NE game was the only time I've seen Brady's team get bogus game deciding penalties late to extend drives.

Manning's final drive in the opener...how many flags on that one?

Their stat line read like a 9-7 team...but got every conceivable break. They had the worst ranked QB in the NFL..
Lucking into Pittsburgh without Bell and Brown and a severely crippled Ben. Chiefs surely could have used that in the 2016 AFCDG.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:59 PM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by gold_and_red:
Lucking into Pittsburgh without Bell and Brown and a severely crippled Ben. Chiefs surely could have used that in the 2016 AFCDG.
I forgot about that..and didnt Bell's replacement have a critical fumble late?

They wouldn't make the SB again if they had 10 tries with that exact roster...I watched their entire season..It was ****ing bizarre..

I'm not being hyperbolic when I say they could have just as easily been 8-8.
[Reply]
TEX 03:35 PM 09-25-2018
It was weird all season. S.Smith dropped a sure touchdown..then Flacco throws a pick 6. Late 14 point swing..

Cleveland was essentially in FG range in overtime..got a holding call then turned it over.

The NE game was the only time I've seen Brady's team get bogus game deciding penalties late to extend drives.

Manning's final drive in the opener...how many flags on that one?

Their stat line read like a 9-7 team...but got every conceivable break. They had the worst ranked QB in the NFL..

Then you had Brady totally ignore a wide open Gronk on the 2 pointer for OT. He had been his go to guy the entire 2nd half. NE kicker missed his first extra point in like 2 years...

Then you had the SB where the officials killed the Panthers first drive with a bogus incomplete call.
And Von got his Strip Sack TD the very next play and they were up 7 and never looked back.
Well I said about 5 or so games that were weird and you listed some. You're right in that they were a 9-7 team that year with a killer defense and a terrible QB. They should have made the playoffs as a WC team rather than Division Champion. Who knows how it would have turned out?...:-)
Unfortunately, WE ALL KNOW!
[Reply]
rockymtnchief 03:47 PM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Wanna see something cool

Note#26

http://www.espn.com/nfl/qbr
If you turn your laptop/phone/tablet upside down...he's actually sitting at #6!!!- Knowshit
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:27 PM 09-25-2018
Keenum is the 2nd worst QB rated in the pocket at 67.6

:-) this is your king Knomo and Kranzdouche?!!
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:48 PM 09-25-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
Oh, I remember it WELL! So well that I took pic of the TV so I'd have it for moments like this...The REF WAS LITERALLY RIGHT THERE, LOOKING AT THE WHOLE THING, and STILL NO CALL!!!
That photo reminds me of why I detest those smug, entitled ****ers...this thread existed, initially, so they could come here and gloat. Not once did any of them ever offer an objective take...like "that was a ****ed up no call". It decided the game...

I was on here after the 49ers game saying the OPI kind of cheapened the win....it could have gone either way but at that particular time in the game..I didn't like it. You would never have seen that from a Donko fan...It was "Manning is the bestest ever...and only losers complain about the refs."...which is easy to say when all the calls favor your cheating-ass team.

Meh...they can suffer for the next decade.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:07 AM 09-26-2018
That photo reminds me of why I detest those smug, entitled ****ers...this thread existed, initially, so they could come here and gloat. Not once did any of them ever offer an objective take...like "that was a ****ed up no call". It decided the game...

I was on here after the 49ers game saying the OPI kind of cheapened the win....it could have gone either way but at that particular time in the game..I didn't like it. You would never have seen that from a Donko fan...It was "Manning is the bestest ever...and only losers complain about the refs."...which is easy to say when all the calls favor your cheating-ass team.

[Reply]
TEX 06:35 AM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Keenum is the 2nd worst QB rated in the pocket at 67.6

:-) this is your king Knomo and Kranzdouche?!!
This just in: - KeesINT is NOT good....Wait, word was in way before, BUT Elway severely overpaid for him anyway. I HATED, Elway as a player, but ABSOLUTELY LOVE him as a GM! :-)
[Reply]
Mecca 06:36 AM 09-26-2018
Basically without a Hofer that gets good vets to want to come in cheaper...he sucks as a GM.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:53 AM 09-26-2018
The arrogance in that Mane thread is hilarious.

The Broncos have a couple more SBs than the Chiefs and are maybe the 10th best franchise all time, yet those idiots display the arrogance of Yankees fans.:-)

Nevermind that the outlook for their franchise gets worse every year since Manning hung it up, while the Chiefs look to be positioned for dominance.

I hope they sink into a Raiders-esque dark age for decades, while watching Mahomes do things that Elway or Manning could only dream of.
[Reply]
Mecca 06:56 AM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
The arrogance in that Mane thread is hilarious.

The Broncos have a couple more SBs than the Chiefs and are maybe the 10th best franchise all time, yet those idiots display the arrogance of Yankees fans.:-)

Nevermind that the outlook for their franchise gets worse every year since Manning hung it up, while the Chiefs look to be positioned for dominance.

I hope they sink into a Raiders-esque dark age for decades, while watching Mahomes do things that Elway or Manning could only dream of.
They literally have won titles because a HOF QB forced his way out of Baltimore and another one signed with them. Stunning, it's not like they were special or had something different, they had QB's.

To show you how long they had great QB's they think they just grow on trees considering they think a dude drafted in the 7th round is going to be a star.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 07:09 AM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They literally have won titles because a HOF QB forced his way out of Baltimore and another one signed with them. Stunning, it's not like they were special or had something different, they had QB's.

To show you how long they had great QB's they think they just grow on trees considering they think a dude drafted in the 7th round is going to be a star.
Kelly looks like a poor man's Alex Smith who turns the ball over.

Good luck.:-)
[Reply]
gold_and_red 10:43 AM 09-26-2018

Right! This is my biggest issue with delusional fans. They act as if their franchise is some elite run organization while conveniently leaving out all the luck, refs, injuries, etc aspects needed to win a SB or miss out even if you have top class coaches and execs.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 07:38 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
There he is! Hovering.
I’m expecting a KC win coming on Monday. Denver has issues and KC is destroying the competition
[Reply]
Halfcan 07:59 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
I’m expecting a KC win coming on Monday. Denver has issues and KC is destroying the competition
:-)

Your best post ever!
[Reply]
Page 2097 of 4893
« First < 1097159719972047208720932094209520962097 209820992100210121072147219725973097 > Last »
Up