« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Skyy Moore Thread*****
Dante84 06:44 PM 04-29-2022
More to come!

Skyy Moore: 91.8 PFF Grade last season

�� 1st among all WRs in College Football

Patrick Mahomes has a new weapon �� pic.twitter.com/wtqsxNh0LR

— PFF Fantasy Football (@PFF_Fantasy) April 30, 2022

Patrick Mahomes is going to have a lot of fun throwing to Skyy Moore. Wins right off the line with great hands. Lots of smiles in Kansas City.

— Daniel Jeremiah (@MoveTheSticks) April 30, 2022

New Chiefs (!!) WR Skyy Moore in #ReceptionPerception:

- Ranked 2nd among charted prospects in success rate vs. man (75%) and press coverage (75.7%)
- Led all prospects in success rate vs. zone coverage (88.1%)
- He can play inside and outsidehttps://t.co/HbifB61JlJ pic.twitter.com/HYsV8rlAzF

— Matt Harmon (@MattHarmon_BYB) April 30, 2022

With the 54th Pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the @chiefs Select @skyymoore24 ��⚪️ @NFLDraft @NFL @nflnetwork @WMU_Football @espn @SportsCenter @210ths pic.twitter.com/WOPtw9M5FP

— Prospect Media (@prospectmedia_) April 30, 2022

[Reply]
Bump 07:31 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
imagine how pissed off dbs are going to get getting burned by a dude wearing 24
hopefully he torches some DB's with that number lol
[Reply]
emaw1979 07:41 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by O.city:
Possible he isn't just a slot WR?
I was one of the most vocal against Moore because many pegged him as a slot receiver. The largest reason was the unknown if he could get off the line against NFL CB's. This is a big jump for a small school WR so there are unknowns.

I want to see how he does in pads before I get excited. I wanted Christian Watson or George Pickens depending on how the board fell and wanted as far away from Moore as I could get. I hope I'm wrong.
[Reply]
staylor26 07:46 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by emaw1979:
I was one of the most vocal against Moore because many pegged him as a slot receiver. The largest reason was the unknown if he could get off the line against NFL CB's. This is a big jump for a small school WR so there are unknowns.

I want to see how he does in pads before I get excited. I wanted Christian Watson or George Pickens depending on how the board fell and wanted as far away from Moore as I could get. I hope I'm wrong.
Don't worry, you are.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:51 PM 07-30-2022
Future Chiefs Hall of Famer
[Reply]
BWillie 07:52 PM 07-30-2022

It is helpful to be able to catch a football when your position requires you to, you know, catch a football.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:06 PM 07-30-2022

Christian Watson is running with the 4s in Green Bay and hasn't done shit so far.

Pickens looks great but also injuries are a thing.

And I have no idea where you got the "not getting off the line" scout about Skyy but it's literally his best trait.

You know who can't get off the line? Christian Watson.
[Reply]
staylor26 08:10 PM 07-30-2022
Look, I absolutely loved Pickens.

But he just doesn't fit the profile for Andy and this offense like Skyy does. It was never going to happen.
[Reply]
BWillie 08:12 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

But he just doesn't fit the profile for Andy and this offense like Skyy does. It was never going to happen.
I love DK Metcalf too, but felt he did not match what the Chiefs like to do. Skyy Moore was built in a lab for this offense.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 08:18 PM 07-30-2022

Are people just going to forget the potential Pickens character issues? Not saying they’re x or y but it was a thing around the draft and that goes well beyond whatever highlight reel stuff we’re seeing from him. He’s super talented and the tape pops but between the injury and interview issues, I get it.

Though I’ll always wonder what the Chiefs were actually aiming for when they traded down.
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:37 PM 07-30-2022

I dont know about that...Chiefs moved down and Veach said there was a pocket of WRs they were comfortable with.

They dont make that move if Moore was the only one they wanted.
[Reply]
neech 08:55 PM 07-30-2022
[.
[Reply]
neech 08:55 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
Are people just going to forget the potential Pickens character issues? Not saying they’re x or y but it was a thing around the draft and that goes well beyond whatever highlight reel stuff we’re seeing from him. He’s super talented and the tape pops but between the injury and interview issues, I get it.

Though I’ll always wonder what the Chiefs were actually aiming for when they traded down.
That intrigues me as well why they traded down, obviously the Chiefs couldn't know that Skyy would still be there.
[Reply]
emaw1979 08:58 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It is helpful to be able to catch a football when your position requires you to, you know, catch a football.
Huh? Everyone of those players can catch a ball.
[Reply]
BossChief 09:08 PM 07-30-2022
I know I tend to be optimistic, and sometimes overly optimistic…and I’m sure this falls under that… but I genuinely think Karlaftis and Moore can end up the offense and defensive rookies of the year.

Mahomes said he views Skyy as playing a big part of the offense and you can tell he already trusts the kid.

This is going to be pretty fun to watch this bunch of kids mature before our eyes into champions.
[Reply]
emaw1979 09:08 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Christian Watson is running with the 4s in Green Bay and hasn't done shit so far.

Pickens looks great but also injuries are a thing.

And I have no idea where you got the "not getting off the line" scout about Skyy but it's literally his best trait.

You know who can't get off the line? Christian Watson.
Yes, there are minor injury concerns with Pickens.

Getting off the line against barely division 1 FBS competition is a lot different than NFL players. If played in one of the power 5 conferences then it would be more respectable. His one game against a P5 conference opponent last year was Michigan and he went 2 catches for 22 yards.

Christian Watson is in the same unknown boat but he's huge and projects to be able to in the NFL. He's on the PUP list right now due to minor surgery but tore it up during minicamp apparently.
[Reply]
Page 59 of 280
« First < 9495556575859 6061626369109159 > Last »
Up