ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Royals vs Brewers GDT - May 18***
ChiefsCountry 01:12 PM 05-18-2021

Back at #TheK to open the homestand with the Brewers.#TogetherRoyal pic.twitter.com/LpWc0F06ug

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) May 18, 2021

Look who's at DH ��

��: @BallySportWI
��: @620wtmj #ThisIsMyCrew pic.twitter.com/SeXGwumh4D

— Milwaukee Brewers (@Brewers) May 18, 2021

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:13 PM 05-18-2021
LoCain back in the K tonight
[Reply]
TLO 01:20 PM 05-18-2021
Bubic is pitching? Sweet. Hope it doesn't get rained out.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 02:49 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Hope he gets a nice ovation. I love that dude.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 02:49 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Bubic is pitching? Sweet. Hope it doesn't get rained out.
Forecast looking better.
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:56 PM 05-18-2021
not to go down a poop path in the GDT but i'm anxious for feedback on the mask situation. i know they lifted it for vaccinated people and i'm coming into town for a game this weekend and would like to know if i need to bring my vaccination card

no huge deal but just curious how that works
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 03:12 PM 05-18-2021
Christian Yelich back for the Brewers as well.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 03:53 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
not to go down a poop path in the GDT but i'm anxious for feedback on the mask situation. i know they lifted it for vaccinated people and i'm coming into town for a game this weekend and would like to know if i need to bring my vaccination card

I don't believe you have to bring it.
[Reply]
wazu 04:03 PM 05-18-2021

They only "recommend" it for non-vaccinated. Most places in KC have dropped any restrictions as all of the local government bodies have lifted everything. They won't be trying to check vaccination cards.

We are lifting our mask mandate for fully vaccinated fans. Masks are recommended for non-vaccinated individuals.

Can’t wait to see you at #TheK.
#TogetherRoyal

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) May 14, 2021

They aren't even social distancing anymore starting 5/31.

Full capacity at #TheK, beginning May 31.

Get your single-game tickets for all games Thursday at 10 a.m. CT.#TogetherRoyal

— Kansas City Royals (@Royals) May 18, 2021

[Reply]
sedated 04:03 PM 05-18-2021

My understanding is that the mask mandate was through KCMO and that has been lifted. I haven't heard of any place requiring vax cards - places are either still masks required or no one gives a shit.
[Reply]
Coach 05:04 PM 05-18-2021

Believe others have answered the question for you, so hopefully that helps.

I know for most concession stands, it's cashless transactions.
[Reply]
jettio 05:32 PM 05-18-2021

Might be a good idea to take a photo of your card. I would suppose that most places would consider a photo on your phone as valid.
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:50 PM 05-18-2021
Appreciate all the responses
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:05 PM 05-18-2021

No.

I was there a couple weeks ago when masks were "required" and they weren't even enforcing masks then. Half the people weren't wearing them.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 06:11 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
And don't forget Manny Pina!
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up