ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Why Frank Clark is a problem for the Kansas City Chiefs
Direckshun 08:48 AM 05-18-2021
Yikes:

Summary of the video's arguments -- some of which are argued better than others:

1. Never fully healthy.
2. This chart:

3. We ranked in the bottom 3rd in 2020 in passrush despite dropping major coin along the DL.
4. 6 sacks in 2020 -- there was a 7 game stretch where he had 1, and 2 sacks in the last 10 weeks of the season.
5. He doesn't change the run defense all that much.
6. 2020 postseason was "pedestrian" -- 9.8% pressure rate.
7. All of this despite being slotted next to Chris Jones.
8. As you can see in the above chart, Clark is rarely double teamed.
9. The Chiefs didn't restructure Clark this offseason, because they don't want to make it harder than it needs to be to cut him after 2021 -- saves $13m.
10. 2021 is a make-or-break year for Clark.

The good news is that Jarran Reed, like Chris Jones, is a beast in "sacks created," which should help our edge rush.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:47 AM 05-18-2021
Nothing gets this place fired up like going after Fake JakeFarm.

:-)

pussies
[Reply]
staylor26 09:48 AM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
The Chiefs could definitely use some more depth at DE. I'd guess they aren't done there though.

Ingram, Houston etc.
The Chiefs clearly see the need, hence the interest in Ingram.

I don’t know when it happens, maybe not until after roster cuts, or maybe not even until during the season (e.g. Suggs), but I’m sure they add a veteran at some point.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:48 AM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Remmers proved to be a completely adequate swing tackle and ended up starting at BOTH tackle positions by the end of the year.

I'd say that signing was a success. But when you lose that many guys in one unit, eventually you're just going to run out of bodies.
My point exactly he was an upgrade from Cam Erving, he was cheap, he started right guard, right tackle (more than adequately i might add) and left tackle. Had the entire rest of the line been starters i have little doubt he would have been at least as good as Cam Erving was in spot starts at left tackle.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:48 AM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:

pussies
Yeah, we're attacking you because we can't deal with your takes.

Utterly fucking clueless.
[Reply]
-King- 09:53 AM 05-18-2021
Nah. It's injuries.

Nah. It's the system.

Nah. He'll turn it on

He's a great run defender and can really set the edge

He's double and triple teamed all game

Teams gameplan around him

Anyone that thinks otherwise is a dumb ass.

At least that's what I was told
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:57 AM 05-18-2021

pussies
Yes we all have a group txt and decide were going to go in on you, it has nothing to do with absolutely stupid takes.
[Reply]
In58men 09:59 AM 05-18-2021
Basically is comes down to, do you fork out big money for Clark or pay pennies for a guy like LJ Collier?
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:00 AM 05-18-2021
There we go, change the argument because you lost the first one. Typical Gochiefs.

Bottomline; Oline and Oline depth absolutely costs us a super bowl. That and corrupt NFL referees.
Let's review what happened on the offensive line last year.
Right before camp starts, LDT and Niang opt out.
Veach signs Osemele. He plays well until a season ending injury.
Schwartz lost for the season
Fisher lost in the AFCCG.

Going into camp, they were expecting to have the same line that just held up well against a very good SF defense. Behind them was supposed to be Niang, who opted out, Remmers, Allegretti, and Wiley. The line looked to be fine at that point. Losing LDT and Niang that late was already going to be difficult. But Veach got lucky getting Osemele. Then he went down....then Schwartz. Finally, Fisher went down too. I just don't see how you would expect any GM to do any better given those circumstances.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:01 AM 05-18-2021
On Staylors mark gents.
Attached: 187778741_2772065983104547_226140672626267363_n.jpg (19.0 KB) 
[Reply]
staylor26 10:02 AM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
On Staylors mark gents.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 10:03 AM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by In58men:
Basically is comes down to, do you fork out big money for Clark or pay pennies for a guy like LJ Collier?
Clarks been arguably as effective cost to production. Collier has been underwhelming. But i also dont think he would have been our pick if we didnt trade.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:07 AM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
On Staylors mark gents.

[Reply]
RealSNR 10:21 AM 05-18-2021
I saw the gang up on JakeF signal in the sky and hurried over here as quick as I could!
[Reply]
TEX 10:24 AM 05-18-2021

pussies
You should go over to The Mange and start a thread like VikeMike.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:25 AM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I saw the gang up on JakeF signal in the sky and hurried over here as quick as I could!
Well you’re late sir!

Now give me 10 “JakeF is a buttfucking moron” posts!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 15
< 12345 6789 > Last »
Up