ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>I'm Being Catfished. What Should I Do?
frozenchief 11:32 AM 05-11-2021
Yesterday I get a text on WhatsApp from a number I've never seen. I reply "Who are you?" And I get "Oh, I'm sorry. I typed the wrong number. Blah blah blah." I figured I'd get a "send me $ and I'll send you nudes" or "BTW, I really need $" or something. I've had a couple of wrong numbers on WhatsApp and I've ignored them.

But I was really bored yesterday so I wondered where they would go and started texting back. All the marks of catfishing are there: attractive Asian woman (she's sending pics but no nudes); world traveler; rich, etc. So far she/he/it hasn't asked for any money or any confidential info so I'm just screwing around seeing what the next text will be.

I have no idea what this person's end goal is going to be. I have not disclosed any private details of my life and I have no intention of sending money or making plans to meet or anything like that. So what should I do? End it? Make outrageous demands? Keep playing along?
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:56 AM 05-11-2021
Falling in love with him and get drafted in the 2nd round by the Chargers
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 11:56 AM 05-11-2021
How is she “rich”, but also “needs money”?
[Reply]
frozenchief 11:56 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Since you opened the pics they have your gps location and are currently evaluating weather or not to empty your pad while yer' at work...
Well, I sent a pic from a fishing trip so if they did a geolocate it would be in remote Alaska. It's a pic that's already posted on social media so I figured that was already available.
[Reply]
bowener 11:56 AM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Since you opened the pics they have your gps location and are currently evaluating weather or not to empty your pad while yer' at work...
You may be correct. I didn't read much of this article, but it relates directly to what you said.
[Reply]
frozenchief 12:01 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
How is she “rich”, but also “needs money”?
She is pretending to be rich. I was anticipating someone demanding money but thus far has not happened.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:04 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
She is pretending to be rich. I was anticipating someone demanding money but thus far has not happened.
Ask for her credit card info.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:10 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
My buddy did online dating after his divorce, said there are a good deal of fake profiles who scam. So he got a gift card for like $25 and used it. Then anytime an obv scammer asked for cash he’d provide this “credit card” and laugh when they came back saying it was denied
Is he still single?
[Reply]
Fish 12:12 PM 05-11-2021
Tell her you're a professional photographer, then send her a bunch of animal butthole pics...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:18 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Is he still single?
No. You need a date?
[Reply]
TLO 12:19 PM 05-11-2021
Offer to take her on a helicopter ride.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 12:20 PM 05-11-2021

[Reply]
Frazod 12:21 PM 05-11-2021
IMO, this shit is like War Games. The only winning move is not to play.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 12:35 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by frozenchief:
Oh my bad. I misread it as that’s what she said.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:36 PM 05-11-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
No. You need a date?
Is this the dude who owns several bars? I dont need a date I want to be his friend.
[Reply]
tooge 12:43 PM 05-11-2021
Tell her to meet you at the corner of 31st and Troost on Saturday night for a drink
[Reply]
Page 2 of 6
< 12 3456 >
Up