ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 55
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official (2020)-2021 NHL Thread***
DaFace 03:00 PM 12-20-2020
Well, it's gonna be a weird year, but here's your format:

The @NHLPA and @NHL have announced an agreement to play a 2020-21 regular-season schedule of 56 games beginning on Wednesday, Jan. 13, 2021. https://t.co/2on0oStnMd pic.twitter.com/aggYeVMjfj

— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) December 20, 2020

[Reply]
Bearcat 02:36 PM 02-20-2021
The Tahoe thing is pretty cool... nice outside-the-box given they didn't have to worry about fans.

It's happening!! #NHLOutdoors at Lake Tahoe begins at 3 ET this Saturday on @NHLonNBCSports and @Sportsnet.

(📷 @cotsonika) pic.twitter.com/Q7IxzCioeY

— NHL (@NHL) February 18, 2021

This Lake Tahoe game is amazing. The scenery is breathtaking. Great job by the NHL.

Also, while I admit I was skeptical at first, it’s pretty great seeing the old Nordiques jerseys again. What a great logo. Miss that team. pic.twitter.com/TQEaNYDDz9

— Ariel Helwani (@arielhelwani) February 20, 2021

[Reply]
Gadzooks 08:11 PM 02-20-2021
Sunshine over Lake Tahoe and Edgewood Golf Course on Saturday deteriorated ice conditions, making ice conditions dangerous for the players and forcing the suspension of Nazem Kadri for 4 games.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 02:56 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
The Tahoe thing is pretty cool... nice outside-the-box given they didn't have to worry about fans.

Lulz except for the whole...you know canceling the game abomination
[Reply]
siberian khatru 04:35 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Who knew that sunlight could melt ice?
[Reply]
DaFace 07:00 PM 02-21-2021
Second Tahoe game is starting on NBCS. Bumping to the evening was probably a good choice. You get the beautiful scenery, but without the sun issue. And frankly, it still looked damn cool at night.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:57 PM 02-21-2021
OK, the son and I REALLY enjoyed the intermission report... "Does it smell? Yes, more than you can possibly imagine", THAT WAS HILARIOUS to a hockey dad with a goalie... And yes, hockey gear is the worst smelling gear in sports. Hockey goalie gear is the next level. That's why you put it in the back of a truck!

And we have two of everything for our son so we can wash it in Wet Suit cleaner. You can't do it with the leg pads very well, but you can pretty-much get the smell out of the blocker and catcher hands...

OMG that was funny.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:19 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
Yeah, if only the product was as great as the NFL, where they don't delay the game for 7 hours... they just make it blatantly obvious who's going to win before the game is half over, so you don't even have to tune in for the second half, much less 7 hours later.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:21 PM 02-21-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
OK, the son and I REALLY enjoyed the intermission report... "Does it smell? Yes, more than you can possibly imagine", THAT WAS HILARIOUS to a hockey dad with a goalie... And yes, hockey gear is the worst smelling gear in sports. Hockey goalie gear is the next level. That's why you put it in the back of a truck!

And we have two of everything for our son so we can wash it in Wet Suit cleaner. You can't do it with the leg pads very well, but you can pretty-much get the smell out of the blocker and catcher hands...

OMG that was funny.
I opened my hockey bag for the first time in years a little while back and that awful smell took me back... :-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:44 PM 02-21-2021
I opened my hockey bag for the first time in years a little while back and that awful smell took me back... :-)
The wife asked me if I missed coaching (I coached my son through Bantam), and I told her I miss everything but the smell.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 08:48 PM 02-21-2021
My cousins in high school playing high school football, meet them after the game and forgot how nasty the smell was. I remember our high school locker room, that was such a nice smell of teenage boy body odor, piss and shower water that wouldn't drain.
[Reply]
Monticore 02:46 PM 02-22-2021
I grabbed my gear to play my first game of the season , around late sept, and when I started getting dressed my stuff felt a bit wet which seemd weird since I hadn't played since march I guess it doesn't dry well if you leave bag closed, the smell wasn't great but played through it , I didn't really notice the mold t'ill after the game though, had to throw some stuff out.
[Reply]
Monticore 02:51 PM 02-22-2021
here are some pics of the backyard rink my father law put together this year, not your typical backyard rink. It turned out to be a great year for it with my sons Hockey season getting cancelled and most public ODR getting shut down.

[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:47 PM 02-27-2021
Anybody watching this Blues/Sharks game? Its freaking nuts.
[Reply]
DaFace 08:32 AM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I didn't, but the clip of Binnington taking weird shots at guys on his way off the ice is at the top of r/hockey. WTF happened to prompt him to do that?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 01:12 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I did see it, and you're right, that was a wild one!
[Reply]
Page 6 of 55
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up