ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Allergies
TLO 01:56 PM 08-14-2012
I knew I had some serious issues with allergies, but typically they are worse in the spring. But the last few days have been absolutely miserable. Anybody else fighting with their allergies right now? Any suggestions on relief?
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:44 AM 07-11-2014
Originally Posted by scho63:
:-)

Thanks!
NP homie. Allergies are the bane of my existence.
[Reply]
TLO 08:29 PM 07-23-2014
I don't know what's going on today, but my ass is being kicked. My eyes are so itchy and swolen... ugh. Anyone else having allergy problems today?
[Reply]
C3HIEF3S 08:33 PM 07-23-2014
Yep.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:31 AM 07-24-2014
Every day. It's probably Palmer amaranth pollinating.

Zyrtec.
[Reply]
bevischief 03:21 AM 07-24-2014
Those things Rico was pushing work.
[Reply]
Jiu Jitsu Jon 03:48 AM 07-24-2014
I don't know if it's allergies, or just conjunctivitis. My eyes are especially irritable as of late. Waking up with crusty eyelids, eyes stuck shut, etc. Even while wearing my glasses I've had times when an eye was just stinging and shedding tears. Been wearing glasses instead of the usual contact lenses lately. I hate glasses.
[Reply]
Jiu Jitsu Jon 03:50 AM 07-24-2014
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
Every day. It's probably Palmer amaranth pollinating.

Zyrtec.
I have to get the "D" stuff. The kind you have to get in the pharmacy in Missouri. And in some cities like Ozark, you need a prescription.
[Reply]
TLO 08:24 AM 07-24-2014
Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon:
I have to get the "D" stuff. The kind you have to get in the pharmacy in Missouri. And in some cities like Ozark, you need a prescription.
Thanks meth heads!
[Reply]
Pablo 09:04 AM 07-24-2014
Flonase and Claritin do the trick for me.

Zyrtec works as well, but it can make some people drowsy.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 09:11 AM 07-24-2014
Shameless plug:

If you consistently struggle with allergies, I'd highly recommend seeing an allergist and getting his or her recommendation.

I've been getting allergy shots for 3+ years (about 1 1/2 years left), and it has changed my life. I went from not being able to be around dogs without breaking into hives and having an asthma attack to having a really fluffly live-in dog. (And pretty quickly, too... within like 6 months).

If your allergies are severe enough to require shots, they will change your life so much for the better.
[Reply]
srvy 09:52 AM 07-24-2014
2 words

Netti Pot.

Oh for the burning eyes the Allergy eye drops work for me. I also wash and rinse my eye lids as many times daily as I need. That pollen collects in your eye brows and lashes. The second you rub them the burn happens. the drops will stop that.
[Reply]
Buehler445 10:47 AM 07-24-2014
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Shameless plug:

If you consistently struggle with allergies, I'd highly recommend seeing an allergist and getting his or her recommendation.

I've been getting allergy shots for 3+ years (about 1 1/2 years left), and it has changed my life. I went from not being able to be around dogs without breaking into hives and having an asthma attack to having a really fluffly live-in dog. (And pretty quickly, too... within like 6 months).

If your allergies are severe enough to require shots, they will change your life so much for the better.
Did it for 7 years. Still have allergies to everything I need to be around.
[Reply]
Fish 10:55 AM 07-24-2014
Originally Posted by srvy:
2 words

Netti Pot.
Netti pot is worthless. It won't do anything unless your nasal passages are open. Which is really dumb because the most common symptom of allergies is nasal congestion. But Netti pot is completely ineffective at combating the most common symptom.
[Reply]
TLO 11:44 AM 08-24-2014
My ass = kicked

Zyrtec hasn't touched my allergies the past couple days. This is miserable.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:41 PM 08-24-2014
Originally Posted by Big Smoke:
My ass = kicked

Zyrtec hasn't touched my allergies the past couple days. This is miserable.
Some boat here. I've been taking Zyrtec at night and Allegra in the morning and going backwards.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up