ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 78 of 78
« First < 28687475767778
Nzoner's Game Room>Walt Disney World
Brianfo 12:01 PM 01-11-2006
My wife and I will be taking 2 small children to Walt Disney World in Florida in 2 weeks. I get to go as a bonus thru my work. We are staying at the Hilton. My question is what is the weather like down there in January? Any good ideas on what to see and do with twins that are 2 years old? I am kind of looking forward to it. A chance to get out of Iowa in January. Oh well, enought blabbing. Any responses are greatly appreciated.
[Reply]
Spott 03:14 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
They do have those. I’ve kind of had good and bad experiences with it but that’s just really based on luck.
I haven’t seen them at Disney. I just see the standby line and the fast pass line when I go. I can never use the fast pass system because they aren’t available with employee passes(brother-in-law works there) so it’s always stand around and wait if we want to go on a ride.
[Reply]
Third Eye 04:05 PM 05-18-2023
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
With fast pass you could make your reservations as much as 60 days in advance so no need to set an alarm and fight everyone else for that first set of reservations. This was a huge perk to staying on Disney property that just went away with no perk to replace it. Also, the two hour window to book another starts from when park opens, not when you reserve, so if your first ride is at 11:30 am or later, yes you can book another before it starts, but you still can’t make that booking until probably 10 or 11 am as parks usually open at 8 or 9 am. It’s all just very anti guest experience to me. It’s no fun having to constantly get on your phone and being in a hyper competitive ride booking environment while on vacation.
Yeah, it was a pretty smooth experience for me. Again, though, I can't compare it to what it was. I just know that we rode everything we wanted, never waited in lines, and was virtually stress free.
[Reply]
Page 78 of 78
« First < 28687475767778
Up