ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Media Center>‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’ Is Big Winner at the Oscars
listopencil 09:31 AM 03-14-2023
‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’ Is Big Winner at the Oscars

The futuristic film from the studio A24 won seven awards, including for best picture, directing and in three of the four acting categories.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/03/13/m...l-at-once.html

I was very, very entertained by this movie when I watched it and I'd recommend it to anyone who is tired of the same old bullshit in theaters. I'm a bit shocked that it received so many awards. You should be able to get a chance to watch it fairly easily now...and you should watch it.
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:15 PM 03-16-2023
When did this movie come out? Its not in my neck of the wood theatres now and I don't remember it being here.
Honestly there is hardly a film I ever desire to go to the theatres for.
Last one I saw was Dune
[Reply]
Frazod 02:35 PM 03-16-2023
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
When did this movie come out? Its not in my neck of the wood theatres now and I don't remember it being here.
Honestly there is hardly a film I ever desire to go to the theatres for.
Last one I saw was Dune
At this point it really takes something big that I know will be in my wheelhouse to get me in the theater now. Since the beginning of last year the only movies I've seen in the theater are Top Gun Maverick, Ghostbusters Afterlife, Batman and Dune. Between the outrageous prices and the mostly shit that the movie industry churns out now, I'm just not interested anymore. There's a really nice local theater with decent/okay food that caters to adults (no unsupervised howling brats/obnoxious teens) but if the wife is with me the evening costs around $70 or more, and that's without drinking alcohol. For that kind of money, if I'm only mildly interested I'll wait a couple of months for the movie to stream and take her out for a nice dinner instead.
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:53 PM 03-16-2023
It's streaming on Showtime and I'm not sure what the buzz is. I started watching it 2 days ago and then started it back up today and just stopped. I really am trying to like it, but it's got some really silly shit going on.
Spoiler!

[Reply]
BWillie 03:19 PM 03-19-2023
Holy shit... this is awful. A good movie could be made with this premise but instead they made it silly AF. How could anyone like this shit? Pure shit.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:58 PM 03-19-2023
I forgot about this movie. Wanted to see it, but things distracted me. Might have to give it a whirl when it hits Amazon, if it hasn't already.
[Reply]
kay_may 03:29 PM 03-26-2023
I didn't get why everyone love this movie so much.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:55 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by kay_may:
I didn't get why everyone love this movie so much.
It was awful. One of the worst movies I saw all year. And you know after the 1st half hour I was like this is gonna be a good movie and then...well, you saw it.
[Reply]
EPodolak 04:30 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It was awful. One of the worst movies I saw all year. And you know after the 1st half hour I was like this is gonna be a good movie and then...well, you saw it.
Maybe you'd like Cat Daddies.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:35 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
Maybe you'd like Cat Daddies.
Probably. Never heard of it. Will watch
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up