ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Media Center>Building a new PC
TambaBerry 06:12 PM 02-28-2023
Have a 3090 currently but am severely bottlenecked. Looking to get the best possible PC that I can build through microcenter in Kansas City. Looking for high end so like 13900k and ddr5 ram.
[Reply]
Fish 07:26 PM 03-19-2023
DDR5 bundle for the same price. Prime mobo instead of TUF, but almost exact same specs.

https://www.microcenter.com/product/...herboard-combo
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:26 PM 03-25-2023
damn now this is a hell of a deal...might have to go DDR5 now

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Combo...=Combo.4538225
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:48 AM 03-28-2023
anyone had a computer built by microcenter before?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 12:25 PM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Building computers is like building Legos. If a retard like me can do it, anyone can.
[Reply]
Buck 01:41 PM 03-28-2023
Clay what is wrong with you? Build your own pc.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:11 PM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Building computers is like building Legos. If a reerun like me can do it, anyone can.
I've built several computers. The pros do a better job with cable management, airflow, etc.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:09 PM 03-28-2023
Microcenter is hiring 19 year olds to do it.

You cant put cables behind the back panel?
[Reply]
Xlibutscrale 07:19 PM 03-28-2023
OUR COMPUTERZ ARE FAR MORE ADVANCED
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:23 PM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by hometeam:

For $150 it's worth it to pay someone to do it right without any headaches.

My PC's are always rat's nests.
[Reply]
Fish 09:20 PM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by hometeam:

Yeah, calling them professionals is like calling a Burger King fry cook a chef. Any decent computer case these days already has built-in cable management solutions, and combine that with a fully modular power supply, it's child's play. But considering who we're talking about, hardly unexpected. He'll pay the $150 beta fee...
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:31 PM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah, calling them professionals is like calling a Burger King fry cook a chef. Any decent computer case these days already has built-in cable management solutions, and combine that with a fully modular power supply, it's child's play. But considering who we're talking about, hardly unexpected. He'll pay the $150 beta fee...
I've literally been building computers for 20+ years. GFY.
[Reply]
Fish 09:50 PM 03-28-2023
I've literally been building computers for 20+ years. GFY.
Nobody who's been building computers for 20+ years pays Microcenter $150 to put together a machine. You're not fooling anyone. There's fewer cables than ever before, and literally any modern case has well engineered cable management built it, including affixed velcro loops and gaps in the case specifically for the exact cables you need to route. You're just being a lazy simp.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:00 PM 03-28-2023
Well, yeah. I just know someone else can do it better than I can, and then I don't have to deal with it. That's kinda the point. :-)

Fuck off and recommend me another POS Mac, that's what you're best at.
[Reply]
Fish 10:03 PM 03-28-2023
I'm a fan of Asus hardware. Especially the TUF line. I've had several generations of ASUS TUF hardware, and it's been rock solid for me under pretty harsh overclocked conditions. Here's my ideal TUF system that I'm in the process of putting together. I've got most of the parts already. Needing the CPU/mobo/RAM DDR5 finishing combo upgrade next, just waiting for the right price.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/XBt9k9
[Reply]
Fish 10:06 PM 03-28-2023
Well, yeah. I just know someone else can do it better than I can, and then I don't have to deal with it. That's kinda the point. :-)

Fuck off and recommend me another POS Mac, that's what you're best at.
A Mac would still be better for your intended usage. Sorry, but it's true. Surprised you don't embrace the Apple ecosystem. Seems much more your MO...
[Reply]
Page 5 of 26
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up