ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 362 of 435
« First < 262312352358359360361362 363364365366372412 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:19 PM 06-15-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
GTFO

“Any day now”…?

I can understand being there for the birth of your child. No question. But to miss multiple mandatory practices because a due date is coming up ain’t gonna cut it. Not with him getting paid what he is.
DAY TO DAY!
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:20 PM 06-15-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I don't think you can "understand being there for the birth of your child" if in the same paragraph you bemoan his missing offseason practices.

I get that we all hate the guy but this isn't the spot to criticize him.
Hasn't he missed all of camp though? I thought he was "working out on his own"
[Reply]
TEX 05:47 AM 06-16-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I don't think you can "understand being there for the birth of your child" if in the same paragraph you bemoan his missing offseason practices.

I get that we all hate the guy but this isn't the spot to criticize him.
I think this is very true in general. But in Clark's case, he hasn't earned the benefit of any doubt. He's slacked off and underperformed enough for me to believe it's just an excuse to get out if being there.
[Reply]
Chief3188 05:56 AM 06-16-2022
I would agree. They pay this man enough money that he can have his pregnant girl there by him in KC so he could just run off when it is time. If the baby is due any day, she isn't working or anything.
As much as I loathe him and the majority of his performance in his time here I will always say it was worth it for his amazing presence in the 2019 postseason but... with that said this has got to be the last year to deal with this guy half-assing his way through another season.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:14 AM 06-16-2022
It's a joke this overpaid loudmouth is still on the team. I don't get it.
[Reply]
bobhill 07:47 AM 06-16-2022
There just buying time . Imo, I believe the chiefs think they have something in Herring, Danna, Kaindoh,Karlaftis etc.... and just wanted an vet figure there to teach
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:47 AM 06-16-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Dude lives in Overland Park.
Do you know if she's giving birth in the area? Been in touch with her OB?
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:53 AM 06-16-2022

He's like 25 minutes away from the practice facility.

C'mon - this is just more excuse making. He doesn't want to go - he found a reason not to go. The team didn't feel like putting up with him spouting off if they tried to force his hand.

If he gave a shit, he'd be there. And have a driver on call or whatever else he'd need to ensure he could get there timely if/when the situation called for it.

But he doesn't give a shit. So he's not there.
If you don't understand why you need to be around when the birth of your child is imminent and why the birth of a child is more important than football practice I'm not sure anyone can help you.
[Reply]
saltydd5 08:44 AM 06-16-2022
He's only still on the team this year because they couldn't trade him with his current contract and if they cut him the dead money hit (21 mil) would count against the cap.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:51 AM 06-16-2022
Originally Posted by Razaele:
If you don't understand why you need to be around when the birth of your child is imminent and why the birth of a child is more important than football practice I'm not sure anyone can help you.
He’s 25 minutes away from his home.

And the birth is ‘any day now’

You have an odd definition of ‘imminent’ and ‘around’ sir.

I have three kids and was present for both births. You don’t need to be sitting on your couch for 3-5 days just in case. And at this point if it were any sort of high risk pregnancy she would have a scheduled C-Section or a planned inducement.

This is an excuse. He doesn’t want to be there so he isn’t.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:51 AM 06-16-2022

He's like 25 minutes away from the practice facility.

C'mon - this is just more excuse making. He doesn't want to go - he found a reason not to go. The team didn't feel like putting up with him spouting off if they tried to force his hand.

If he gave a shit, he'd be there. And have a driver on call or whatever else he'd need to ensure he could get there timely if/when the situation called for it.

But he doesn't give a shit. So he's not there.
Beat me to it.

This isn’t talking about missing the birth of his child. This is about him not showing up for any practices when he’s being paid to be a veteran leader of this defense. This is talking about him not showing up to weeks worth of voluntary and mandatory practices because his baby is due to be born in the near future when he lives pretty close to practice facilities.This is a continuation of a pattern of what pisses people off about Frank Clark. Its missing practices every year, it’s showing up to camp in the middle of a 100+ million dollar contract completely out of shape like he couldn’t care any less about his commitment to his teammates, team owner and the GM that has done everything humanly possible for him. Its how he takes plays off so regularly that you could objectively say he takes whole stretches of a season off…you could objectively say he’s taken 75% of his time in KC “off”.

If Frank Clark was a guy doing on the field what he’s being paid to do (be a consistent double digit sack guy that helps the whole defense) this “missing multiple mandatory practices because his child is due any day” wouldn’t bother anyone.

But we all know that’s just not the case.
[Reply]
BossChief 08:52 AM 06-16-2022
[QUOTE=DJ's left nut;16335875]He’s 25 minutes away from his home.

And the birth is ‘any day now’

You have an odd definition of ‘imminent’ and ‘around’ sir.

I have three kids and was present for both births. You don’t need to be sitting on your couch for 3-5 days just in case. And at this point if it were any sort of high risk pregnancy she would have a scheduled C-Section or a planned inducement.

This is an excuse. He doesn’t want to be there so he isn’t.[/QUOTE]

Exactly.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 09:00 AM 06-16-2022
It takes maybe an hour to put together a 'birthing plan'.

They know what hospital she's going to and it's presumptively in KC. So he's probably about as far away from wherever she's going to end up as she is. So you pack an overnight bag and take it with you to the facility then you keep a driver at the house.

If she feels some early contractions, you ask to step away from drills and make a phonecall. If she decides to head to the hospital, she lets the driver know and you head that way. Y'all will probably get there at the same time.

Folks acting like she's going to be eating lunch and just - BOOM! - BABY ON THE FLOOR! WHO'S GONNA CUT THE CORD!!! Aren't terribly familiar with how this goes.

But folks that have been running cover for Frank Clark's lack of give a fuck have been doing it for 3 years now so why would they stop now?

Like I said - the Chiefs didn't feel like dealing with the blowback from people like our friend Razaele who are going to just take anything Clark says at face value without actually thinking any of it through. The PR headache wasn't worth the nominal value of having a POS like Frank Clark actually show up. It's not like he's worth a damn either way so whatever.

BUT WHAT IF SHE NEEDS THE MEDICAL EXPERTISE OF FRANK CLARK DURING AN EMERGENCY SITUATION!!!
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 09:20 AM 06-16-2022
When you have zero expectations of a player, it makes it hard to be bothered by anything he does or doesn't do.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:38 AM 06-16-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
did this get vocaroo'd SNR?
I did not
[Reply]
Page 362 of 435
« First < 262312352358359360361362 363364365366372412 > Last »
Up