ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 203 of 256
« First < 103153193199200201202203 204205206207213253 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 02:07 PM 03-23-2023
RE4 Remake weekend ah shit!
[Reply]
lcarus 06:21 PM 03-23-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
RE4 Remake weekend ah shit!
I'm fuckin ready!
[Reply]
Fishpicker 08:22 AM 03-24-2023
I played the first 4 missions of Division 2. this is the best over shoulder shooter Ive played since OG RDR
[Reply]
Fishpicker 08:22 AM 03-24-2023
I played the first 4 missions of Division 2. this is the best over shoulder shooter Ive played since OG RDR
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:03 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
Yep, I'm downloading it over the weekend and digging in.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:39 PM 03-24-2023
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep, I'm downloading it over the weekend and digging in.
Ya the first time you run through the missions are amazing, they're pretty well done and engrossing. If you guys get a chance pickup Division 1 as well the atmosphere is second to none. The menus are a bit clunky compared to 2 but it's a great game in it's own right but the open world isn't nearly as fun. That being said Survival is so great I go back and do a run on that from time to time and the missions are probably better than Division 2's even.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:39 PM 03-25-2023
RE4 so far so good! Bringing back memories, but with much improved graphics and controls.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 05:22 PM 03-25-2023
Anyone on Xbox live want to play something super mega baseball 3 or div 2
[Reply]
Otter 04:44 PM 03-26-2023
Is Steam really trying to resell Dead Space remake for $60?

Gotta be kidding me.
[Reply]
Bump 10:07 PM 03-26-2023
well this is going to be free on the day it comes out for playstation +

I'm gonna give it a try, looks interesting. Made by the people behind dead by daylight, which I never played but it seems pretty popular. It's definitely unique, have no idea if I'll like it or not but why not since I can play it free

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 10:51 PM 03-26-2023
Originally Posted by Otter:
Is Steam really trying to resell Dead Space remake for $60?

Gotta be kidding me.
It's EA so ya of course, like they have any shame.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:50 AM 03-27-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
RE4 so far so good! Bringing back memories, but with much improved graphics and controls.
Yeah I'm towards the end now just gotta fight Krauser and everything after that. It's been a great remake so far, improved on alot of the fights and mechanics. That Ramon Salazar fight is infinitely more difficult than the original fight, shotgun doesnt have the range and sniper rifle is too slow so it's difficult to go between those, and that's just on normal.

The nice thing is you can resell your upgraded weapon for the better version, like the starter shotgun gets replaced by the riot shotgun then by the auto shotty just like in the original so for a heavy hitting scatter shot beefing up that, the rifle and the magnum when you get it is a good strategy, then just sell the lesser version later to get the newer version.

Also save your treasures you get, the ones that you can put jewels into and then put those jewels into the item before selling it to the merchant. I've gotten 75000 pesetas off a crown last night that I put five jewels into, it's crazy. As with most Resident Evil games I'm looking forward to the second playthrough of ultimate power and upgraded weapons.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:21 PM 03-27-2023
Year 5 Division 2 content info

New Roguelike Game mode Descent coming in a couple months

[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:53 AM 03-28-2023
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Yeah I'm towards the end now just gotta fight Krauser and everything after that. It's been a great remake so far, improved on alot of the fights and mechanics. That Ramon Salazar fight is infinitely more difficult than the original fight, shotgun doesnt have the range and sniper rifle is too slow so it's difficult to go between those, and that's just on normal.

The nice thing is you can resell your upgraded weapon for the better version, like the starter shotgun gets replaced by the riot shotgun then by the auto shotty just like in the original so for a heavy hitting scatter shot beefing up that, the rifle and the magnum when you get it is a good strategy, then just sell the lesser version later to get the newer version.

Also save your treasures you get, the ones that you can put jewels into and then put those jewels into the item before selling it to the merchant. I've gotten 75000 pesetas off a crown last night that I put five jewels into, it's crazy. As with most Resident Evil games I'm looking forward to the second playthrough of ultimate power and upgraded weapons.
Agreed.

I'm at the castle with the large beast throwing boulders.......and I'm pretty much out of ammo! :/
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:31 PM 03-28-2023

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 05:59 PM 03-28-2023

[Reply]
Page 203 of 256
« First < 103153193199200201202203 204205206207213253 > Last »
Up