ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Toronto Raptors to play in KC for 2021 season?
DJJasonp 10:23 AM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I love college basketball. I'm with you there. I just don't understand how people who love college basketball hate NBA so much. It just baffles me. Everyone who loves college football also loves the NFL for the most part.
Completely different game.

There's not as much difference between college and pro football (though some might say offenses are even more creative in college).
[Reply]
-King- 10:53 AM 10-28-2020
I love college basketball. I'm with you there. I just don't understand how people who love college basketball hate NBA so much. It just baffles me. Everyone who loves college football also loves the NFL for the most part.
Some people like watching players pass the ball around the perimeter with no strategy for 25 seconds before hoisting up a rushed shot or hoping their 1 good player can make a play. Then when the player misses, they call that good defense.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:03 PM 10-28-2020
They don't enjoy college basketball; they enjoy the environment with college kids, etc. College basketball isn't in the same stratosphere as the NBA in terms of talent, skill, or coaching.
[Reply]
TribalElder 10:35 AM 10-28-2020
We have 6 BLM street murals in KC

we are the obvious choice for the NBA
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:11 AM 10-28-2020

#Chiefs: Patrick Mahomes wants the #Raptors

"Kansas City is a great sport for any franchise to be at.. the fan base is crazy and they love sports.."

— McKenzie Nelson (@McKenzieMNelson) October 28, 2020

Andy Reid on the potential of KC being the Raptors' temporary home next season.

"It's a phenomenal sports town," Reid said. "Good people in Toronto, too, but we'd love to have you. Let's go. No better sports place than right here."https://t.co/LIwYcYlPFJ

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor) October 28, 2020

[Reply]
tatorhog 11:20 AM 10-28-2020
Guess the Raptors can share the Sprint Center with the Penguins.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:26 AM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by tatorhog:
Guess the Raptors can share the Sprint Center with the Penguins.
Lol ya I fully expect we are being used as leverage but I'll take what I can get
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:00 PM 10-28-2020
I would rather watch KU play Iowa St than Lebrons Lakers play the Warriors TBH.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:27 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I would rather watch KU play Iowa St than Lebrons Lakers play the Warriors TBH.
That's pretty strange.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 01:10 PM 10-28-2020
I thought that whole League was moving to China.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 01:17 PM 10-28-2020
Do not expect this to work out favorable for KC and then the locals that become fans.
[Reply]
-King- 02:12 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Do not expect this to work out favorable for KC and then the locals that become fans.
Worked for OKC when the Hornets had to play there. If KC has strong local ratings comparatively to other markets our size then we'd shoot in front of even Seattle for the next expansion/moving team.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:28 PM 10-28-2020
Doesn't "our" mayor have better fucking things to do than to pander on local radio about a one year pro franchise rental?
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 02:32 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Doesn't "our" mayor have better ****ing things to do than to pander on local radio about a one year pro franchise rental?
Be more angry.
[Reply]
srvy 02:34 PM 10-28-2020
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Doesn't "our" mayor have better fucking things to do than to pander on local radio about a one year pro franchise rental?
Not really! The City Council are the true power brokers at City Hall.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up