ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 23
« First < 111718192021 2223 >
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Kingsley Suamataia Thread*****
Dante84 07:20 PM 04-26-2024
More to come!

Man!!!! I love Andy Reid. The @Chiefs and Andy Reid are offensive line savants. Kingsley Suamataia has big time potential. I think he he can be awesome guard or tackle. Just needs a little technique work. He is an aggressive killer who is great athlete.

— Chris Simms (@CSimmsQB) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia is a versatile offensive tackle who split his 1,300 career snaps at BYU almost exactly down the middle between left and right tackle.

My favorite line from Dane Brugler's draft guide: "He delivers more pancakes than Denny's" ��

— Matt McMullen (@KCChiefs_Matt) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Suamataia since 2022:

701 pass-blocking snaps
24 QB pressures allowed
2 sacks allowed

�� pic.twitter.com/HeiIwC2jKl

— PFF KC Chiefs (@PFF_Chiefs) April 27, 2024

.@Chiefs @BYUfootball #KingsleySuamataia lots to like; lots to work with. #GoCougs have been turning out OLineman over past 4 years. #BaldysBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/4yDc6HYI6i

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) April 27, 2024

Kingsley Sumataia | OT | BYU

Traitsy OT w/ great size+athleticism+strengt. Easy range in the run game to pull or climb to landmarks or hit set points in slide. Patient hand usage to stay square and trust his lateral agility. Pad level & overall technique should develop in NFL. pic.twitter.com/p9zOJEuMkr

— Matt Lane (@Matty_KCSN) March 26, 2024

The @Chiefs just selected Kingsley Suamataia, who is 6'5" and 326 lbs and can do this ⬇️

��: #NFLDraft on NFL Network/ESPN2/ABC
��: Stream on #NFLPlus pic.twitter.com/fUOTn55Ba0

— NFL (@NFL) April 27, 2024

[Reply]
Warpaint69 10:15 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If anyone suggests we should save money by letting Butker walk, that person should be kicked in the nuts.
I suffered through Carl trying to cheap out on the kicker position not resigning Lowery, I agree.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:16 AM 04-29-2024
Zero chance I’d give Pacheco an extension.

Love the player, but he won’t last. Don’t love paying running backs anyway, but his style of play is even less conducive to longevity than other backs.

If you could flip out of him a year early for a mid round pick, I’d consider it. Or (preferably) just run him into the ground and let him walk. Then, maybe he comes back on a 1-year deal if no one pays him.
I'll say it again.

I would never, ever, give a running back a second contract.

I love Pacheco. He will be in the ring of honor. Not getting a second contract.
[Reply]
Hoover 10:18 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
I suffered through Carl trying to cheap out on the kicker position not resigning Lowery, I agree.
I'd keep him before Bolton.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:18 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I'll say it again.

If there’s a back who REALLY protects themselves and is used more as a receiver at times, then sure.

A pure running back, no way.
[Reply]
O.city 10:20 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Hoover:
I'll say it again.

Ring of honor is strong.....He's a good RB but lets not get carried away here.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:20 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Warpaint69:
When you look at the combination of power, accuracy, clutch, and titles, Butker is the best ever.

Pay him what it takes. The difference between him and the next guy won’t be substantial enough that it’s worth the savings.
[Reply]
PHOG 10:22 AM 04-29-2024
If anyone suggests we should save money by letting Butker walk, that person should be kicked in the nuts.
By Mr. Butker himself!
[Reply]
notorious 10:25 AM 04-29-2024

via Imgflip

[Reply]
Sofa King 10:29 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Bolded are the ones I'd bring back. Obviously that depends on the deal.
I'm shocked you wouldnt put Bolton in there. He's young, cheaper position and he's good. Tranquill isn't doing his job. He's smaller, older and has injury issues.

Chenal will take on Drue's money when drue leaves IMO.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:30 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by O.city:
McDuffie and Karlaftis, if things progress as they have, are gonna be highest paid at their positions type deals.....I'd think?
If that's what Karlaftis asks for, I let him test the market.

I mean highest paid at his position is Parsons/Bosa. I like George but he ain't THAT. Or anything like it.

He's a really nice secondary pass rusher but he's not someone you build a defense around.

As for McDuffie - yeah, probably. Try to get him signed before Gardner if possible.
[Reply]
O.city 10:32 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

I mean highest paid at his position is Parsons/Bosa. I like George but he ain't THAT. Or anything like it.

He's a really nice secondary pass rusher but he's not someone you build a defense around.

As for McDuffie - yeah, probably. Try to get him signed before Gardner if possible.
I don't think George is that either, but with the seasons he's stacked up....if he progresses from year 2 to year 3 like 1-2......I don't see how he doesn't come asking for that.

Now you'd have a year, the 5th year option and a tag year so there's leverage there, but yeah.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:33 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

If Karlaftis gives you 4 years like we’ve seen so far (8-10 sacks and steady production), would you accept the Brian Burns trade comp for him?

An early second and a mid round pick the following year.
[Reply]
O.city 10:34 AM 04-29-2024
Hell, look with Brian Burns and Josh Allen got.

If Karlaftis stays on this track he's getting that....no?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:35 AM 04-29-2024
I really hope FAU proves to be a good pass rusher. That’ll make a tough decision with George more palatable.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:54 AM 04-29-2024
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
I'm shocked you wouldnt put Bolton in there. He's young, cheaper position and he's good. Tranquill isn't doing his job. He's smaller, older and has injury issues.

Chenal will take on Drue's money when drue leaves IMO.
I'm not shocked that I fucked it up this morning. I meant to highlight Bolton and not Smith.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 23
« First < 111718192021 2223 >
Up