New trailer holy fuuuuck

The new trailer for #Andor is here!

Coming September 21. pic.twitter.com/oGdhOt06EA

— Star Wars Stuff (@starwarstufff) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:34 AM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
:-)

Why shouldn't people be posting negatively about movies/shows/music they didn't like? Is this forum supposed to be just a bunch of people shilling?
Because the dumbass didn't even watch the show.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:48 AM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
Andy Griffith still better than anything D + has or ever will put out.
Boomers: America’s Sorriest Generation.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 12:41 PM 12-14-2022

Why shouldn't people be posting negatively about movies/shows/music they didn't like? Is this forum supposed to be just a bunch of people shilling?
People who dish it out on here very rarely can take it.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:18 PM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
People who dish it out on here very rarely can take it.
This sub forum offers some things of value, but the ridiculously over-positive reviews of most things is definitely not one of them. And I'm not saying that's the case here, but jumping on someone with the word choice that was made seemed to require some push back and questioning.
[Reply]
Kiimo 06:26 PM 12-14-2022
Offering criticism is a pretty far cry from swinging on through saying still watching this garbo, losers???

I wouldn't call that productive conversation.
[Reply]
srvy 07:20 PM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
You didn't hurt anyone's feelings. You're giving yourself way too much credit here. Like I said, go watch some titties and 'splosions.
What's wrong with tities and splosions? Maybe your more into hairy butts and dangling balls.

Tits and explosions couldn't have helped Star Bores Andor.
[Reply]
srvy 07:22 PM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Put that turdish troll on ignore. Clearly has a very small penis and needs to pee on things others enjoy despite zero knowledge of the subject at hand.
A Raiders fan is synonymous with small penis.
[Reply]
srvy 07:23 PM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
It's just weird to go into a thread to tell everyone the thing the thread is about sucks.

Like, I didn't enjoy Sex Life of College Girls and frankly I found the title misleading.

You don't see me in that thread, wherever it exists, telling people that once Mindy Kaling lost weight and got plastic surgery she stopped being able to tell jokes.
Cry more youngster life gonna get a lot harder. Soon you will really have something to cry about.
[Reply]
srvy 07:25 PM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
Boomers: America’s Sorriest Generation.
What generation lies about going to Belize with some girl pulled off google images?

Must be the Crave Johnson generation.
[Reply]
srvy 07:27 PM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Because the dumbass didn't even watch the show.
Seen them all dumb ass I guess Raider fans never learned to read. Go figure.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:53 AM 12-15-2022

When I think I show sucks, I might say it sucks once and stop watching. What I won't do is come back and repeatedly troll a thread full of people who actually enjoy the show. Seems like there's a bit of a difference there.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:36 AM 12-15-2022
This sub forum offers some things of value, but the ridiculously over-positive reviews of most things is definitely not one of them. And I'm not saying that's the case here, but jumping on someone with the word choice that was made seemed to require some push back and questioning.
Still ignoring that dipshit said he didn't even actually watch the show?

Expect no less from you. You often ignore facts that contradict your beliefs.
[Reply]
listopencil 07:58 AM 12-15-2022
You seem very butt hurt:-)
You seem to lack perception. Or...you're just stupid. Are you the guy who was claiming that the Earth is egg shaped a while back?
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:15 AM 12-15-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
You seem to lack perception. Or...you're just stupid. Are you the guy who was claiming that the Earth is egg shaped a while back?
That would be unsurprising.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:28 AM 12-15-2022
Cry more youngster life gonna get a lot harder. Soon you will really have something to cry about.
I'm pushing 50 you moron
[Reply]
Page 18 of 22
« First < 81415161718 19202122 >
Up