Hammock Parties 08:02 AM 08-01-2022
New trailer holy fuuuuck

The new trailer for #Andor is here!

Coming September 21. pic.twitter.com/oGdhOt06EA

— Star Wars Stuff (@starwarstufff) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
srvy 10:13 PM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
Imagine coming into this subforum to troll people on a show you didn't watch just to yuck their yum and being like oh I'm sorry did I hurt your feelings?

No you just said something stupid, that's all
I've seen all the episodes as my kids watch. Their only comment after the first season was over was when does Mando come back on.

But go ahead and fanboy this Disney grift dumdass.
[Reply]
Fish 10:24 PM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by srvy:
I've seen all the episodes as my kids watch. Their only comment after the first season was over was when does Mando come back on.

But go ahead and fanboy this Disney grift dumdass.
Go watch some Andy Griffith Show, grumpy Boomer. This isn't for you.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 10:27 PM 12-12-2022
Disney grift? It's literally one of the best shows that came out in 2022 on any service.

Also, this show isn't for kids. Also doesn't appear it is for you either.
[Reply]
stumppy 10:53 PM 12-12-2022
You all have buffed the hell out of this turd but still, it wont polish.:-)
This certainly explains a few things.:-)
[Reply]
srvy 10:55 PM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by Fish:
Go watch some Andy Griffith Show, grumpy Boomer. This isn't for you.
Andy Griffith still better than anything D + has or ever will put out.
[Reply]
srvy 11:25 PM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Disney grift? It's literally one of the best shows that came out in 2022 on any service.

Also, this show isn't for kids. Also doesn't appear it is for you either.
Why shouldn't a 16 and 14 yo not watch if they want? Some stupid Canadian rule?
[Reply]
srvy 11:27 PM 12-12-2022
Originally Posted by stumppy:
This certainly explains a few things.:-)
Whats it explain dumbass stumper. Your post explains you are just as stupid as ever.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:39 AM 12-13-2022
Why shouldn't a 16 and 14 yo not watch if they want? Some stupid Canadian rule?
Anybody can watch anything, but very few teenagers are going to like a slow-burn political drama like this. It's effectively Michael Clayton in Star Wars form (which is not surprising considering it is made by the guy who wrote and directed Michael Clayton). Excellent show and unlike anything that has come before it in this universe.
[Reply]
listopencil 08:54 AM 12-13-2022
So sorry I hurt your feeling fanboy
You didn't hurt anyone's feelings. You're giving yourself way too much credit here. Like I said, go watch some titties and 'splosions.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:43 AM 12-13-2022
I kind of forgot about this and binged the last five episodes last night. I must admit that I was a bit put off when he was arrested and thrown in prison initially. However, I ended up absolutely loving how they handled it. Can't say I like it more than Mandalorian, but it may be just as good; kind of like how I personally prefer Godfather over Godfather Part II, but when I watch Part II I have to admit that personal preference aside it's pretty much equal. The idea of a nuts and bolts Star Wars series minus any reference to the force or the Jedi being this good is really amazing. Story, acting and production values are top notch. Still a real head scratcher how EVERYTHING Star Wars related is vastly superior to the last six numbered movies.

I guess I can understand how it might not be everyone's cup of tea, but it was definitely mine. As KCC said, it's Star Wars for grownups.

There were a couple of minor characters who were driving me nuts, because I knew I'd seen them in other things but couldn't quite remember what; the old guy from the prison sequence and the blonde resistance fighter. I noted that BL identified the blonde as the waif from GoT. My brain kept going to Amanda Plummer but obviously that was wrong. And the old guy was the doctor from Fifth Element, as well as one of the punks that Keaton's Batman roughs up in the first scene of the original '89 movie.

Anyway, well done. :-) As I've said before, I wish this bunch would rescue Star Trek the same way they've saved Star Wars.
[Reply]
Frazod 10:52 AM 12-13-2022
And that post credit scene - holy balls. To think that Andor personally worked on assembling small parts of the very device that ends up killing him.... that's some seriously twisted shit.
[Reply]
srvy 01:09 PM 12-13-2022
Originally Posted by listopencil:
You didn't hurt anyone's feelings. You're giving yourself way too much credit here. Like I said, go watch some titties and 'splosions.
You seem very butt hurt:-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:58 PM 12-13-2022
Put that turdish troll on ignore. Clearly has a very small penis and needs to pee on things others enjoy despite zero knowledge of the subject at hand.
[Reply]
Kiimo 08:40 PM 12-13-2022
It's just weird to go into a thread to tell everyone the thing the thread is about sucks.

Like, I didn't enjoy Sex Life of College Girls and frankly I found the title misleading.

You don't see me in that thread, wherever it exists, telling people that once Mindy Kaling lost weight and got plastic surgery she stopped being able to tell jokes.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:22 AM 12-14-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
It's just weird to go into a thread to tell everyone the thing the thread is about sucks.

Like, I didn't enjoy Sex Life of College Girls and frankly I found the title misleading.

You don't see me in that thread, wherever it exists, telling people that once Mindy Kaling lost weight and got plastic surgery she stopped being able to tell jokes.

:-)

Why shouldn't people be posting negatively about movies/shows/music they didn't like? Is this forum supposed to be just a bunch of people shilling?
[Reply]
Page 17 of 22
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up