The new trailer for #Andor is here!

Coming September 21. pic.twitter.com/oGdhOt06EA

— Star Wars Stuff (@starwarstufff) August 1, 2022

[Reply]
Skyy God 08:21 AM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Just do it.
I know.

Just have to select a big ass stand and convince my newly separated buddy to buy the old one.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:49 AM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
I know.

Just have to select a big ass stand and convince my newly separated buddy to buy the old one.
Not going to hang it?
[Reply]
Skyy God 12:02 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Not going to hang it?
Nah.

I have a decent sized wall and need a nice piece of furniture for my Xbox, PS5 (eventually), and sound bar.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:10 PM 12-07-2022
I couldn't believe it when he went to prison.

I was like holy shit this show, unlike most Star Wars crap in the last decade, has an unpredictable plot. Is this a flashback?

Then I realized after the third prison episode that what I was witnessing was that boom right smack dab in the middle of the season there's a full-on Shawshank arc that delivers.

I still can't believe it. What balls it takes to try and pull that off.
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:11 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
I couldn't believe it when he went to prison.

I was like holy shit this show, unlike most Star Wars crap in the last decade, has an unpredictable plot. Is this a flashback?

Then I realized after the third prison episode that what I was witnessing was that boom right smack dab in the middle of the season there's a full-on Shawshank arc that delivers.

I still can't believe it. What balls it takes to try and pull that off.
The

Spoiler!

Moment still sticks with me. GODDAMN I was engrossed in that shit. Shit hit like a truck.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:15 PM 12-07-2022
Surprised no one has mentioned, but I know exactly how they're manipulating me with B2EMO, and I couldn't care less. Pitch perfect character crafting, and just what the overall narrative needed at that position.

“I don’t want to be alone. I want Maarva.” - gutted
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:49 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Surprised no one has mentioned, but I know exactly how they're manipulating me with B2EMO, and I couldn't care less. Pitch perfect character crafting, and just what the overall narrative needed at that position.

Fucking savage.

And Marvas speech was tremendous. There were so many places to stub their toe and they navigated them all.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:01 PM 12-07-2022
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

Flipping him over sparked the entire rebellion and the imperial who did it deserves to suffer forever.
[Reply]
Skyy God 09:06 PM 12-07-2022
That Andy Serkis speech was dope AF.

Edit: also Skellan Skarsgard.
[Reply]
digger 08:02 AM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
The

Spoiler!

Moment still sticks with me. GODDAMN I was engrossed in that shit. Shit hit like a truck.

"One Way Out!"
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:47 PM 12-08-2022
That Maarva speech too.

This was approximately 1M times better written, shot, and acted than TV LOTR.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:54 PM 12-08-2022
While all the hype was on the LOTR and Game of Thrones prequels, a Star Wars prequel about a supporting character from a secondary movie came and blew both out of the water.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:47 PM 12-08-2022
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
That Andy Serkis speech was dope AF.

Edit: also Skellan Skarsgard.
When the realization hits Serkis that none of them were getting out alive after watching the prisoner medic morphine the old sickly guy to his grave, to which he tells Cassian "There are twelve guards on each floor". You could FEEL his seething anger there. Fantastic scene, and a hell of a way to end an episode.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:45 PM 12-09-2022
We all believe Andy Serkis is coming back right? You don't just leave that open ended and then later on say he died.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:09 PM 12-09-2022
nope, he gone

not everyone gets a happy ending
[Reply]
Page 15 of 22
« First < 51112131415 16171819 > Last »
Up