ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 209
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Tracking the Biden embarrassment
Munson 07:05 AM 01-20-2021
Well, Dementia Joe has been embarrassing for decades.

Now he can sell out America like never before.
[Reply]
mkp785 08:14 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Actual pic of him this weekend

Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
he looks just like Jeff Dunhams doll, Walter
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
You are correct

...and yet. Who won again?
Attached: Screenshot_20210120-072408_Message+.jpg (65.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Bowser 08:27 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
Well, they are both puppets.

[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:30 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
he looks just like Jeff Dunhams doll, Walter
I have had the same thought
[Reply]
Bowser 08:32 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
...and yet. Who won again?
Nobody is entirely clear on that one just yet.
[Reply]
mkp785 09:58 PM 06-02-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Nobody is entirely clear on that one just yet.
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
F150 08:41 AM 06-03-2021

make it stop pic.twitter.com/irnxkdouQt

— Chance Coleman (@ChanceTyColeman) June 3, 2021

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:10 AM 06-03-2021

Biden calling out Manchin and Sinema:

"I hear all the folks on TV saying why doesn't Biden get this done. Well because Biden only has a majority of effectively four votes in the House, and a tie in Senate with two members of the Senate who vote more with my Republican friends." pic.twitter.com/JTImNGFZEk

— Jan Wolfe (@JanNWolfe) June 1, 2021

Manchin and Sinema have actually voted in favor of *every* Biden-backed bill, according the FiveThirtyEight's tool for tracking this sort of thing.

The issue is their stance on the filibuster, which effectively blocks many other bills from getting a vote.https://t.co/GOsV2lreTa

— Jan Wolfe (@JanNWolfe) June 1, 2021

[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:15 AM 06-04-2021
Now do Jim Crow!!

.@PressSec is asked about Dr. Fauci's emails:

"He's been an undeniable asset in our country's pandemic response but it's obviously not that advantageous for me to re-litigate the substance of emails from 17 months ago." pic.twitter.com/XGOe2s1qgs

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) June 3, 2021

The narcissism. . . 'Everything that bothers me should be picked and prodded perpetually and incessantly until I achieve the desired result, and everything that bothers others is boring old news.'
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:04 AM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Now do Jim Crow!!

The narcissism. . . 'Everything that bothers me should be picked and prodded perpetually and incessantly until I achieve the desired result, and everything that bothers others is boring old news.'
Your projecting again babble.

Just because your faux news sources have convinced you mouth breathers to be outraged at the emails doesnt mean anyone else cares. Your narcissism that what bothers you should be picked and prodded fully on display.

Predictable conservative whining that whatever is the flavor outrage of the week is ignored by everyone isnisnt an idiot. Waaah, why doesnt wbeyonenelse get easily outraged and stupid stories!
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:10 AM 06-04-2021
It's almost like the GQP decided a priori that Fauci was bad and are now searching for any possible evidence to justify that belief. And you can tell the true marks by those who are outraged the rest of America doesnt fall for the scam.

Oh its Released. FOIA is not a leak but I know how y'all like to use weasel words.

Over at deadbart.com there were around 10 or more stories about this. More clicks, I guess. Conservative media really knows how to throw a lot of shit out there for outrage.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 05:15 AM 06-04-2021
And remember, most conservatives couldnt even tell you what the big deal is. It's just outrage selling with zero actual substance.

it's all about the noise and the reactions they make from it.

Rand Paul, for example, tweeted "Told you so" - and Fox News ran with the following "Rand Paul tweets TOLD YOU SO in reference to the leaked Fauci e-mails"

1) they werent leaked
2) they dont actually say wtf emails or sentences in particualr, Paul is talking about when he tweets that
3) any emails they highlight are the Feb 2020 emails where Fauci had not yet been sold on mask wearing as prevention with ZERO follow up or context from the media saying "Fauci later went on to recommend masks, as the overwhelming evidence pointed to them working"

but...their audience will say

OH IT MUST BE SOMETHING IN THERE I KNEW IT.
[Reply]
F150 05:26 AM 06-04-2021

.@SenJohnKennedy gave ATF nominee David Chipman multiple opportunities to define 'assault weapons.'

"You're going to be running this agency and you don't have a definition of assault weapons?! ...

If you won't answer my question, how can I vote for you?" pic.twitter.com/DQU4ARR3og

— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) May 26, 2021

The people Biden has picked make Trumps folks look like great intellectuals
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 10:36 AM 06-04-2021
Originally Posted by :
“It pains me to say this,” tweeted Team Biden staffer Aaron Keyak recently, “but if you fear for your life or physical safety, take off your kippah and hide your” Star of David...

Team Biden’s atrocious advice to Jews to hide their identity
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 12:39 PM 06-05-2021

BREAKING: The Biden Administration is backing down as a result of AFL’s lawsuit. DOJ has stated in federal court that the Admin has ceased its discrimination against restaurant owners based on race in the distribution of covid relief funds. Read more here: https://t.co/h1sosSr0iJ

— Stephen Miller (@StephenM) June 5, 2021

[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:14 PM 06-05-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
It's almost like the GQP decided a priori that Fauci was bad and are now searching for any possible evidence to justify that belief..
lol

That should sound oddly familiar, Comrade Mueller.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 209
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112162 > Last »
Up