ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 58 of 206
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Tracking the Biden embarrassment
Munson 07:05 AM 01-20-2021
Well, Dementia Joe has been embarrassing for decades.

Now he can sell out America like never before.
[Reply]
eDave 04:05 PM 05-21-2021
Biden gives deadline for (r)'s to submit a plan. Deadline comes and goes with nothing from the (r)'s.

Biden trims plan.

What the fuck?
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:14 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Biden gives deadline for (r)'s to submit a plan. Deadline comes and goes with nothing from the (r)'s.

Biden trims plan.

What the fuck?
Nothing seems off about the facts in JPB's post above?

Not taking any questions on that, either?
[Reply]
eDave 04:25 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by Dumb Bear:
Nothing seems off about the facts in JPB's post above?

Not taking any questions on that, either?
I don't read JPB posts.

Just did. Not seeing the relevance to my post.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:33 PM 05-21-2021
I don't read JPB posts.

You seem to have strong opinions on everything else in here

It'd be educational to hear your thoughts about those bullet point facts
[Reply]
eDave 04:37 PM 05-21-2021
You seem to have strong opinions on everything else in here

It'd be educational to hear your thoughts about those bullet point facts
I think it's him, and his sources, searching for any way to project. Normal stuff from dumb people acting smarter than everyone by creating conspiracies that only they are knowledgeable about. I hope you don't believe that nonsense. It's childish so I don't read his posts.

I do now that Ted Cruz endorsed Russian propaganda just recently. Again. On top of that, if kneeling during the anthem was "disrespecting the troops", what the fuck do you call THAT?

Sucking Putin’s cock while getting pounded by Detoxing, begging for more, is what you call that. Essentially he wants to be spit roasted like a piece of meat by those two. He needs the support since he has no spine.

My feelings are not strong. They are just observation, analysis, and common sense that is based on reality.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:56 PM 05-21-2021
I think it's him, and his sources, searching for any way to project. Normal stuff from dumb people acting smarter than everyone by creating conspiracies that only they are knowledgeable about. I hope you don't believe that nonsense. It's childish so I don't read his posts.

I do now that Ted Cruz endorsed Russian propaganda just recently. Again. On top of that, if kneeling during the anthem was "disrespecting the troops", what the fuck do you call THAT?

Sucking Putinís cock while getting pounded by Detoxing, begging for more, is what you call that. Essentially he wants to be spit roasted like a piece of meat by those two. He needs the support since he has no spine.

My feelings are not strong. They are just observation, analysis, and common sense that is based on reality.
You've become an extreme partisan zombie Dave, a low rent hatchet man
[Reply]
eDave 04:57 PM 05-21-2021
You've become an extreme partisan zombie Dave, a low rent hatchet man
Back atcha, dude.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:00 PM 05-21-2021
Back atcha, dude.
No I'm not
[Reply]
eDave 05:02 PM 05-21-2021
No I'm not
Neither am I. Why did you ask me to educate you on something if you were just going to shit all over it, and me? Was it intentional? Be reciprocal and educate me.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:55 PM 05-21-2021
Neither am I. Why did you ask me to educate you on something if you were just going to shit all over it, and me? Was it intentional? Be reciprocal and educate me.
I'm not taking any questions tonight
[Reply]
eDave 06:02 PM 05-21-2021
I'm not taking any questions tonight
Fair enough.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:06 PM 05-21-2021
I don't read JPB posts.

Why? You're better than that. Look, we may not agree on a lot of issues in the political arena, but don't be that dude...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:13 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Why? You're better than that. Look, we may not agree on a lot of issues in the political arena, but don't be that dude...
Broken toy. Wind it up and it spins in a meaningless circle.
[Reply]
|Zach| 08:20 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I love it when people on Chiefs Planet do this. Like there is some code of honor here or anybody gives a shit about their pearl clutching.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:35 PM 05-21-2021
Originally Posted by |Zach|:
I love it when people on Chiefs Planet do this. Like there is some code of honor here or anybody gives a shit about their pearl clutching.
:-)
[Reply]
Page 58 of 206
« First < 8485455565758 5960616268108158 > Last »
Up