ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 208
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Tracking the Biden embarrassment
Munson 07:05 AM 01-20-2021
Well, Dementia Joe has been embarrassing for decades.

Now he can sell out America like never before.
[Reply]
eDave 06:03 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
How about we scream about Russia and waste a bunch of money?
How about we stay on topic. Or at least be near relevancy.

Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, III's investigation paid for itself. As you know.

I will never understand the (r) proclivity for proving themselves right by always being wrong.

This was dumb, Bob.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:41 PM 05-18-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
How about we stay on topic. Or at least be near relevancy.

Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller, III's investigation paid for itself. As you know.

I will never understand the (r) proclivity for proving themselves right by always being wrong.

This was dumb, Bob.
Biden is clearly in Putinís pocket and it needs a full investigation. How is that dumb? Shuts down our XL pipeline but lifts sanctions to let Russia commence isnít fishy to your big brain?
[Reply]
eDave 07:48 PM 05-18-2021
Biden is clearly in Putin’s pocket and it needs a full investigation. How is that dumb? Shuts down our XL pipeline but lifts sanctions to let Russia commence isn’t fishy to your big brain?
You'd think (r)'s would do that. But they aren't. If it holds merit, they should and would.

Brain size has nothing to do with intelligence, Bob. It's more about how you utilize the more than 100 billion neurons held within. And considering how stupid people say I am here I'm surprised you'd say such a thing.
[Reply]
mkp785 08:12 PM 05-18-2021
Biden is clearly in Putinís pocket and it needs a full investigation. How is that dumb? Shuts down our XL pipeline but lifts sanctions to let Russia commence isnít fishy to your big brain?
Even your senile ass can't believe this. You're trolling with this post.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:33 PM 05-18-2021
Biden is clearly doing Putinís bidding- pretty much his puppet. Sad!
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:11 AM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Remember when Trump was too soft on Russia, and Biden was going to be the tough guy, and you suckers bought that?

:-)
Biden is a traitor, and his lapdogs lick it up without hesitation
[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:59 AM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Even your senile ass can't believe this. You're trolling with this post.
Which part? That he shut down XL (that’s a pipeline in case you didn’t know) or that he lifted sanctions on Russia to facilitate a pipeline?

You’re so far up the liberal asshole that it doesn’t seem odd to you? Russian pipelines don’t impact climate, but US pipelines do? I’m not understanding what part of that basic statement of fact prompted you to call me senile, because even if I were, I’ve still got more mental capacity than your stupid brainwashed ass.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:05 AM 05-19-2021
Joseph Biden is intentionally killing Americans
And those Demo-Bolsheviks who wanted Bush to be tried at the Hague, are silent about it.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:11 AM 05-19-2021
Biden isn't just murdering people, he's murdering their livelihoods and economies:

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:18 AM 05-19-2021
Biden wants war in Ukraine for ideological and personal reasons, no U.S. interest is at stake

With boats getting stuck at Suez, a Vice President who cannot take time from madly giggling to locate the southern border and do her job, and an idiot- president who claims to have the power – through Executive Orders – to rewrite the Constitution, the issue of immediate substantive importance for the United States is the war that Biden and his European gangster-mates are brewing several thousand miles away in the Ukraine.

Biden, through his deputies and surrogates, is pushing the Ukrainian government to be ready to attack the Russians and to request membership in NATO. Now, remember that it was Biden, Obama, Hillary Clinton, the BBC, George Soros, the UN, and their EU chums who helped overthrow the legitimate government of the Ukraine, in order to bring Ukrainian oligarchs into power. The foreign over-throwers knew that the oligarchs would pay them top dollar for securing power for them. Americans have since learned that the trick worked, and that Joey Bribes and Heroin Hunter grew very rich from oligarch payoffs and skimming off the U.S. aid delivered to Kiev....

If Biden’s plan comes to fruition, there will be two results.

First, the Russian military quickly will kick hell out of the Ukraine’s military and occupy whatever portion of the country’s territory that Moscow’s directs. The Ukrainian’s will put up fight – hate is powerful motivator – but they will be no match for the Russian forces. What next?....[See here:]

Michael Scheuer- Former CIA Analyst ( I found him again. He renamed his url.)
https://www.non-intervention2.com/20...t-is-at-stake/

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 11:01 AM 05-19-2021

President Biden while giving commencement address at Coast Guard Academy:

"You are a really dull class. Come on, man. Is the sun getting to you? I would think you'd have an opportunity when I say that about the Navy to clap.”pic.twitter.com/pkWnzILVl3

— Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) May 19, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:06 AM 05-19-2021
Wow, so much applause—NOT! :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 11:25 AM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
The Navy? At a Coast Guard ceremony?
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:27 AM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
The Navy? At a Coast Guard ceremony?
USCG operates closely with the Navy in specific circumstances despite being apart from the DoD
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:31 AM 05-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Joseph Biden is intentionally killing Americans
And those Demo-Bolsheviks who wanted Bush to be tried at the Hague, are silent about it.

• Biden is facilitating the murder by China of tens of thousands of young and middle-age Americans of all colors by cooperating with Beijing and the murderous Mexican cartels to allow the entry of many tons of Chinese-made fentanyl across the southern border. He and his colleagues are out to murder the Midwest and the South ó the latter always the Democratsí favorite punching-bag ó as they are the nationís strongest and most stubborn bastions of Christianity and small-government republicanism.

• Biden, with Fauci and Gates, are using the not-ready for prime-time Wuhan Virus vaccines to deliberately kill, paralyze, disfigure, and blind as many thousands of Americans as possible. It is clear that none of the vaccines are working as promised; media report 60-percent of new cases are among the vaccinated. Ghoulish Biden administration authorities, fueled by Gatesí money and mad hatred for Americans, are engaged in a murderous population-reduction project in the United States. Shades of Nuremberg.

• Biden condoned the cold-blooded murder of Ashli Babbitt by a government employee. He used his DoJ and FBI to ensure Ms. Babbittís murderer was not brought to justice, thereby giving the all-clear to other government employees to commit premeditated murder.

• Finally, Bidenís passion for murdering Americans is most clear in the blanket protection he has provided to the five Democratic governors and their bureaucrats who knowingly killed tens of thousands of elderly citizens as the means to drive up the Wuhan Flu death count at a time when the publicís artificially created fear of the Wuhan Flu was at its highest.

• It seems Killer Biden must have forgotten a key commandment of ...[his] faith he so often and so falsely trumpets; namely, ďThou shalt not killĒ, which refers to murder with no clear, acceptable justification. The rest of his countrymen have not forgotten the commandment; they know well that Biden and his party have already murdered 61-plus million American infants and, for them, Bidenís current behavior as the head of Murder Inc. is no surprise.

http://www.non-intervention2.com
More nonsense, with the very dumb as the target audience.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 208
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up