ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 207
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Tracking the Biden embarrassment
Munson 07:05 AM 01-20-2021
Well, Dementia Joe has been embarrassing for decades.

Now he can sell out America like never before.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 09:16 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
Yep, sheís stupid, too. The problem is that thereís an entire army of those MAGA Q turds and theyíre willing to support armed insurrection. What makes it even worse is that they seem gullible enough to believe even the most ridiculous lies and conspiracy theories. I mean, how stupid do you have to be to believe that QANON shit?
I'm guessing you slept through last summer? Remember those cute little bbq's the left was putting on in several cities? And you are worried some MAGA'ers might do something bad?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:27 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I'm guessing you slept through last summer? Remember those cute little bbq's the left was putting on in several cities? And you are worried some MAGA'ers might do something bad?
I guess he thinks no one listens to Maxine Waters or Pelosi...... :-)

lots of partisan glasses being looked through....
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:36 AM 01-22-2021
Severity Scale

Storming the capitol of the United States of America
Cute little bbq
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:45 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Severity Scale

Cute little bbq
Oh, you mean Capitol Hill Organized Protest (CHOP) in Seattle????
[Reply]
penchief 09:49 AM 01-22-2021
I certainly didn’t condone any of that violence. But you clearly have a problem with context.

I don’t recall the motivation of those protests as being the overthrow of our democracy. I seem to remember it being about police brutality and a demand for equal justice. That said, the violence was deplorable and only damaged their cause.

On the other hand, fed full of lies and conspiracy theories, Trump’s militia is planning it’s next attack on our democratic republic as we speak.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:12 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Jealous of this fail?

:-)
:-) just look at that blowhard little elf
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:01 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Severity Scale

Cute little bbq
Oh good grief dude, storming the capital? Were they able to do it with a company sized unit or did they require a brigade with air drop resupply mission and heavy bombardment from friendly sea vessels?

You lefties are the drama queens from hell. :-)
[Reply]
Over Yonder 01:06 PM 01-22-2021
I certainly didnít condone any of that violence. But you clearly have a problem with context.

I donít recall the motivation of those protests as being the overthrow of our democracy. I seem to remember it being about police brutality and a demand for equal justice. That said, the violence was deplorable and only damaged their cause.

On the other hand, fed full of lies and conspiracy theories, Trumpís militia is planning itís next attack on our democratic republic as we speak.
Overthrow our Democracy? We don't have a Democracy!! Unless these MAGA's are secretly planning on invading a different country, they ain't gonna overthrow a Democracy :-)

Whatever man, you be you. Partisanship seems the right way to go these days :-)
[Reply]
penchief 01:10 PM 01-22-2021
Overthrow our Democracy? We don't have a Democracy!! Unless these MAGA's are secretly planning on invading a different country, they ain't gonna overthrow a Democracy :-)

Whatever man, you be you. Partisanship seems the right way to go these days :-)
I'm quite sure we have a democratic republic. So I'm not sure what you're babbling about. Nobody is more partisan than a trumpturd, so please.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:25 PM 01-22-2021
I'm quite sure we have a democratic republic. So I'm not sure what you're babbling about. Nobody is more partisan than a trumpturd, so please.
Go fuck your mother
[Reply]
penchief 02:26 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Go **** your mother
:-)
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:27 PM 01-22-2021
Can, you tell me where the U.S. Constitution uses the word "democratic" or "democracy?" Afterall, that document describes our form of govt.

You can just cut and paste the actual lines.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 02:38 PM 01-22-2021
I want an honest answer to this question...

How have the executive orders put into place by our President Biden put Americans first?

How does eliminating over 11K jobs put Americans first?
How does opening our borders put Americans first?
How does giving Illegal Persons citizenship put Americans first?
How does rejoining the Paris Climate Accord put Americans first?

I'm doing my best to not look at this in a political way because these aren't directed towards any single party. I don't see how any of these help Americans. You know, the same Americans that make up the middle class and pay taxes which pay for all of this.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:43 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
I want an honest answer to this question...

How have the executive orders put into place by our President Biden put Americans first?

How does eliminating over 11K jobs put Americans first?
How does opening our borders put Americans first?
How does giving Illegal Persons citizenship put Americans first?
How does rejoining the Paris Climate Accord put Americans first?

I'm doing my best to not look at this in a political way because these aren't directed towards any single party. I don't see how any of these help Americans. You know, the same Americans that make up the middle class and pay taxes which pay for all of this.

America first is not a Biden policy.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:48 PM 01-22-2021
He instantly removed Trump’s list of Accomplishments that were on the White House site. I had to use the Way Back Machine to retrieve them. That is not something any other president has even done.

Then Biden authorized a secret hidden message in its HTML code on his WhiteHouse.GOV site. It simply said for anyone who would look at the HTML code: “If you’re reading this, we need your help building back better.[Economic Reset for corporate communism aka fascism.] https://usda.gov/apply” Following that secret code led me to their application.

The NRA has suddenly discovered that anyone on the LEFT’s hit list better get out of any Democratic state. [ You should see what's being sought in Californicate.]The NRA was trying to move to Texas and a New York judge refused to dismiss the case by the States of New York against them. That declaration has a real panic going in in the arms industry. However, his first day went on a rampage to reverse everything Trump did.

Counting illegal aliens in the census increases the Congressional seats to represent people who are not legally allowed to vote! This seems to benefit California and creates more Democrats but they really do not represent the illegal aliens. The civil unrest has not subsided in Portland. The extreme left is rioting against Biden already.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/m...0-degree-turn/

[Reply]
Page 10 of 207
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up