ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 602 of 1375
« First < 102502552592598599600601602 6036046056066126527021102 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:41 PM 07-29-2021
https://www.theblaze.com/news/surgeo...masks-outdoors

[Reply]
Donger 08:42 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Of course they want an emo salesperson. Otherwise they would have already gotten the vax.
So provide a picture of all the 90% unvaccinated COVID-19 patients on vents?
[Reply]
petegz28 08:45 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
So provide a picture of all the 90% unvaccinated COVID-19 patients on vents?
Not sure what you mean? Are you asking why they didn't get the vax?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:45 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
wasn't covid hysteria suppose to go away when Trump lost ?

Still banging that Dems are using it to control you Drum when it's world fucking wide and most right wing controlled countries did a shit job controlling it.
Ok, then please explain the disparity in numbers between countries like the US with top notch health care systems and .18% of the population dying from “Covid”, Third World countries like Jamaica (extremely lesser health care system, and much lower vaccination rate) with .0043% of their population dying from Covid. Or Mexico with .03% of their population dying from Covid. Or Honduras with .08% of their population dying from Covid. Those the numbers you were looking for? Almost seems like the US numbers seem sizably larger than countries with less than stellar health care systems. Wonder why that is??
[Reply]
Donger 08:51 PM 07-29-2021
Not sure what you mean? Are you asking why they didn't get the vax?
An emo salesperson would appeal to emotion, not math and logic. So, show scary pictures of 90%+ hospitalized non-vaccinated on vents compared to, say, Bill Self hanging out and riding it out at home?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:53 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Jesus Christ, Karen.

White liberals activists are their own worst enemy. I bet she owns at least three BLMwear items of clothing.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:59 PM 07-29-2021
An emo salesperson would appeal to emotion, not math and logic. So, show scary pictures of 90%+ hospitalized non-vaccinated on vents compared to, say, Bill Self hanging out and riding it out at home?
Yeah, maybe but I think that puts you closer to where I am and further away from the CDC. In other words, let the unvxed get sick and die and let the remaining unvaxed see it.

Crude perhaps but it works and works better than this circular bullshit we get from Fauci & Co.
[Reply]
Donger 09:04 PM 07-29-2021
Yeah, maybe but I think that puts you closer to where I am and further away from the CDC. In other words, let the unvxed get sick and die and let the remaining unvaxed see it.

Crude perhaps but it works and works better than this circular bullshit we get from Fauci & Co.
Sure, but again, the CDC cares about both groups. It's not just about you getting vaccinated and protecting you. It's also about you getting vaccinated and helping slow the spread of the virus to others. The R0 of this fucker is 5 to 8. That's common cold level shit. Every bit helps.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 09:05 PM 07-29-2021
Put it this way, until 2 days ago we were told all the Covid cases currently 98%+ were unvaxed. Then suddenly vaxed need to wear masks but we won't show you the data.

That's a messaging problem in and of itself. Rubio is correct in wanting a bill that says the CDC must post data to go along with their recommendations.
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...vaccine-today/

One of these days, you're going to learn to stop buying the government bullshit about the Wu flu.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:07 PM 07-29-2021
Sure, but again, the CDC cares about both groups. It's not just about you getting vaccinated and protecting you. It's also about you getting vaccinated and helping slow the spread of the virus to others. The R0 of this ****er is 5 to 8. That's common cold level shit. Every bit helps.
Yeah I gotta disagree. They want a particular outcome and IMHO, will do whatever they think it takes to get such.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:09 PM 07-29-2021
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
https://theconservativetreehouse.com...vaccine-today/

One of these days, you're going to learn to stop buying the government bullshit about the Wu flu.
I have been saying this is a possibility but was holding out hope. But if they do come out and say the vax doesn't work against delta I will not be shocked.

Their explanation for their sudden change doesn't add up right now. And delivering shit news like that in a Friday is SOP for DC BS.
[Reply]
Donger 09:10 PM 07-29-2021
Yeah I gotta disagree. They want a particular outcome and IMHO, will do whatever they think it takes to get such.
So you think they are faking these new data?
[Reply]
petegz28 09:18 PM 07-29-2021
So you think they are faking these new data?
Again, you don't know what the new data says, Donger. Their reaction and lack of publishing the data is not a good combo for what may lye ahead.

My cynical hunch is they are going to say the vax doesn't work well against the delta variant.

My hope is they are going to show they overreacted.

But what I do know is they can't have it all ways.

It can't be:

The vax works GREAT against delta

AND

The vax doesn't prevent you from getting delta

AND

The vax doesn't prevent you from spreading delta as if you were unvaxed

AND

Even if you're vaxed you can get delta as if you were unvaxed

One or more of those statements is completely false. It has to be logically.

You don't start recommending mask mandates almost across the board for a "rare" situation.

Something just isn't stirring the kool-aid and I suspect you think the same but as me, don't want to believe it.
[Reply]
Donger 09:40 PM 07-29-2021
Again, you don't know what the new data says, Donger. Their reaction and lack of publishing the data is not a good combo for what may lye ahead.

My cynical hunch is they are going to say the vax doesn't work well against the delta variant.

My hope is they are going to show they overreacted.

But what I do know is they can't have it all ways.

It can't be:

The vax works GREAT against delta

AND

The vax doesn't prevent you from getting delta

AND

The vax doesn't prevent you from spreading delta as if you were unvaxed

AND

Even if you're vaxed you can get delta as if you were unvaxed

One or more of those statements is completely false. It has to be logically.

You don't start recommending mask mandates almost across the board for a "rare" situation.

Something just isn't stirring the kool-aid and I suspect you think the same but as me, don't want to believe it.
And what will you you say if they show tomorrow that the new data shows that the breakthrough vaccinated are just a viral shit storm as the unvaccinated?
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:40 PM 07-29-2021
OK..which one to believe?

US Surgeon Gerneral before they realized how much power/control could be bilked from the fear....Feb 2020

Or 16 months later.....

[Reply]
Page 602 of 1375
« First < 102502552592598599600601602 6036046056066126527021102 > Last »
Up