ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 506 of 1374
« First < 6406456496502503504505506 5075085095105165566061006 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
redshirt32 11:17 AM 07-19-2021
Boat loads of covid streaming through the border yet they blame nonvaxxed Americans.
Thanks for standing for biden dimwits
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:21 AM 07-19-2021
Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA tech discusses vaccine risks with Tucker Carlson; how govt is not being transparent about Covid vaccines; people don't have info needed to make a reasonable decision; risk-benefit analysis is not being done; 18 yrs of age and below he does NOT recommended nor for young adults; it isn't even deep science to conduct a meaningful risk-benefit analysis— but currently nothing is really being done as it is done by the seat of the pants.

Naturally, the video was taken down from You Tube.

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:25 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA tech discusses vaccine risks with Tucker Carlson; how govt is not being transparent about Covid vaccines; people don't have info needed to make a reasonable decision; risk-benefit analysis is not being done; 18 yrs of age and below he does NOT recommended nor for young adults; it isn't even deep science to conduct a meaningful risk-benefit analysis— but currently nothing is really being done as it is done by the seat of the pants.

Finally spoke to my next door neighbor who is a pharmacist at a VA hospital and he pretty much said the same things as Dr. Malone—that they simply don't know enough about the vaccines because they are experimental. Currently said his hospital is not surging with Covid patients either. He had to get it because of his job though but he feels it should not be mandated but a choice.
[Reply]
Donger 11:27 AM 07-19-2021
Cool. Dr. The SPIKE PROTEINSZ! Are CYTOTOXIC!! makes an appearance.

:-)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:32 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Cool. Dr. The SPIKE PROTEINSZ! Are CYTOTOXIC!! makes an appearance.

Laughs at the science.... :-)
[Reply]
Donger 11:34 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
Laughs at the science.... :-)
It's not science at all. It's crap. Spike proteins aren't cytotoxic.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:35 AM 07-19-2021
It's not science at all. It's crap. Spike proteins aren't cytotoxic.
You are going to argue vs the guy who is credited with inventing mRNA technology?
[Reply]
Donger 11:36 AM 07-19-2021
You are going to argue vs the guy who is credited with inventing mRNA technology?
Yes. His claim to that is pretty funny, if you bother to actually look into it. Which I'm sure you haven't.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:37 AM 07-19-2021
Yes. His claim to that is pretty funny, if you bother to actually look into it. Which I'm sure you haven't.
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

You have zero argument vs what he said.
[Reply]
Donger 11:39 AM 07-19-2021
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

You have zero argument vs what he said.
Of course I do. The mRNA vaccines do not even contain spike proteins, for one.

Two, if the spike proteins which are generated by the vaccines are cytotoxic, we'd have tens of millions of people dropping dead.

Hint: we aren't seeing that.

It's fun to watch though. You never fail.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:43 AM 07-19-2021
Of course I do. The mRNA vaccines do not even contain spike proteins, for one.

Two, if the spike proteins which are generated by the vaccines are cytotoxic, we'd have tens of millions of people dropping dead.

Hint: we aren't seeing that.

It's fun to watch though. You never fail.
:-),

Still no argument presented toward the argument they made. What a joke
[Reply]
Fish 11:44 AM 07-19-2021
He's not. That would actually be Dr. Katalin Karikó. Who is likely going to win a Nobel prize for her work used in the creation of the vaccines.
[Reply]
Donger 11:46 AM 07-19-2021
:-),

Still no argument presented toward the argument they made. What a joke
I just gave you the argument. Do you even know what cytotoxic means?

But please, more apoplectic. It's enjoyable.

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:46 AM 07-19-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:

Charlatan makes an appearance on Tucker Carlson's show. Very surprising. :-)

https://www.logically.ai/factchecks/library/3aa2eefd
[Reply]
Bowser 11:49 AM 07-19-2021
I'll say this - if you search "mRNA spike protein", the first couple of dozen results are either fact check sites or other sites that lean heavily on fact check sites. Read into that what you will.
[Reply]
Page 506 of 1374
« First < 6406456496502503504505506 5075085095105165566061006 > Last »
Up