ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 1357
« First < 61213141516 1718192026661165161016 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Are you going to take the vaccine?
GloryDayz 08:48 AM 12-01-2020
I know I'm going to try to be first in line, but what about the rest of you? I'm not sure if the death count is where the science community wants it to be, plus Birdbrain hasn't been sworn in, so I expect there will be delays, but that's beside the point.

You can be honest.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:36 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
^ No effort whatsoever.

Not interested? Don't read it.
:-)

go away dude, if I wanted to engage you, I would.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:37 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:

go away dude, if I wanted to engage you, I would.
Lazy
[Reply]
stevieray 09:41 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Lazy
not getting in the mud with you, swine.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:52 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
not getting in the mud with you, swine.
Ok, good.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 09:56 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I don't think you'll have a choice but to wait. We have to wait for the Healthcare industry folks to go first.

We'll prolly get our first report from Chiefzilla1501, he knows some doctors, none of us do. Well, we do have Dr. Beeper here too, so maybe he'll tell us. Wait, he's a liberal, he'll just lie after his horns if they start growing in...
My uncle is a doctor in California. I don't hardly ever talk to him but one of my other uncles does regularly. I'll have to ask to see if he's getting the vaccine early.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:03 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, it wasn't.
Yes it was... the Medical Deep State claimed that letting the virus spread among the population uncontrolled to reach herd immunity would supposedly kill thousands of people in the high risk groups in the process.

Now the at risk people will be vaccinated soon.

Let everyone else... i.e. the 90%+ of people who get the virus and have mild/no symptoms build natural herd immunity until they can get access to the vaccine.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:04 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
My uncle is a doctor in California. I don't hardly ever talk to him but one of my other uncles does regularly. I'll have to ask to see if he's getting the vaccine early.
Wait, THREE people on CP know/are doctors.

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 10:06 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Yes it was... the Medical Deep State claimed that letting the virus spread among the population uncontrolled to reach herd immunity would supposedly kill thousands of people in the high risk groups in the process.

Let everyone else... i.e. the 90%+ of people who get the virus and have mild/no symptoms build natural herd immunity until they can get access to the vaccine.
There is no herd immunity without a vaccine being used by the "herd". That notion has always been fiction.
[Reply]
Donger 10:07 AM 12-16-2020

No, it wasn't. Estimated deaths without mitigation was in the millions, and not just old people. Not to mention our health care system would have crashed.

We'll reach herd immunity with the vaccine.

Even Sweden has changed direction. Just stop.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 10:10 AM 12-16-2020
This reminds me of my visit to my family doctor for my annual checkup two months ago. My doctor wasn't wearing a mask. Her receptionist also wasn't wearing a mask. I was dumbfounded, but I didn't say anything. She took be back into the examining room and said "You're probably wondering why I'm not wearing a mask". I just sat there quietly while she told me that the materials in the paper surgical masks irritate her skin, and cloth masks really don't protect her anyway, so she just doesn't wear masks. She said her receptionist has the same problem.

She lost ALL credibility with me that day. If I hadn't been wearing my own mask, I would have walked out. I kept it on the entire time.

My takeaway from this: I seek out the opinions of medical doctors, but I decide for myself if I think the doctor has any credibility. I now realize that my doctor is a quack who lets her political opinions influence her medical opinions. As I recall from many years ago, she told me Obamacare was probably going to force her out of business.

I told her I was considering doing the clinical trial of the Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine. She advised against it. I ignored her advice and did the clinical trial.

She has been my family doctor for 25 years. If not for that, I'd change doctors immediately. I'm still considering it.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 10:14 AM 12-16-2020

Whenever I hear someone use this term, I stop listening.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 10:16 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
No, it wasn't. Estimated deaths without mitigation was in the millions, and not just old people. Not to mention our health care system would have crashed.

We'll reach herd immunity with the vaccine.

Even Sweden has changed direction. Just stop.
Sweden couldn't protect their at risk population, especially nursing home residents from getting the virus.

Those are the people who will be protected immediately with the vaccine.

The health care system is not crashing from the 90% of the population with mild/no symptoms... it is being overrun by people in the high risk group getting complications from the virus.
[Reply]
Donger 10:19 AM 12-16-2020
Sweden couldn't protect their at risk population, especially nursing home residents from getting the virus.

Those are the people who will be protected immediately with the vaccine.

The health care system is not crashing from the 90% of the population with mild/no symptoms... it is being overrun by people in the high risk group getting complications from the virus.
I'm all for our plan regarding who gets the vaccines first. It's completely logical.

It's also completely logical to continue individual mitigation efforts until you get vaccinated. We know that masks help control and reduce the spread of COVID-19.

It's being strained by increases in hospitalizations. And we are seeing that with some mitigation efforts. Now, imagine what it would be like under your "plan."

Again, just stop.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 10:28 AM 12-16-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Wait, THREE people on CP know/are doctors.

I guess so. I just looked my uncle up, he's got his own clinic in fresno.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:57 AM 12-16-2020
I guess so. I just looked my uncle up, he's got his own clinic in fresno.
Sorry to hear he's out of work. Or at least that's what our board's liberals are saying. I thought my doctor was the only ER/ICU doctor still working...
[Reply]
Page 16 of 1357
« First < 61213141516 1718192026661165161016 > Last »
Up