ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 125
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
banyon 06:58 PM 01-21-2021

In a newly uncovered 2018 FB post, Marjorie Taylor Greene endorsed the conspiracy theories that 9/11 was an inside job and that the Sandy Hook shooting was staged. She also (again) endorsed the conspiracy theory that the Parkland shooting was staged. https://t.co/cxgyPELg7w

— Eric Hananoki (@ehananoki) January 21, 2021

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:10 PM 01-21-2021
So?

How many Dem congressmen peddled Russia!Gate and Blasey-Fraud?
[Reply]
banyon 09:00 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
So?

Holy False Equivalence Batman!
[Reply]
lostcause 11:54 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Here you are, folks. The new face of the Republican party. They've gone from limited government and fiscal responsibility to absolute nut job.
[Reply]
penchief 12:08 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
So?

I know you always try to play the middle by calling each side out, but even you are smart enough to know the difference between one side employing unfounded conspiracy theories and another side jumping to conclusions based on circumstantial evidence.

With Sandy Hook, that shit happened. It takes a ruthless heartless person to claim that those families who lost small children were faking their loss.

With Russiagate, it is a fact that Russia interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of a Trump win. It is also a fact that the Trump campaign sought dirt on Clinton from Russian contacts. That is real smoke, my friend. Enough smoke to warrant an investigation. Also, it is still a legitimate question whether or not Trump tried to obstruct that investigation.

If you want to preserve your schtick as the equal opportunity hypocrisy caller-outer, you can't compare apples to oranges. Don't discredit your own game by employing false equivalencies.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:01 AM 01-22-2021

My day in the sun will come.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:04 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:

My day in the sun will come.
Get help through this mental crisis.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:23 AM 01-22-2021
No mental crisis here. Just information.

I will admit that my faith was shaken watching a known pedophile taking the oath of office and preparing to occupy the Whitehouse on behalf of a hostile foreign power. But the wonderful thing about having Christ in your life is that you get picked up when you need it.
[Reply]
eDave 01:26 AM 01-22-2021
I feel sick to my stomach. I feel like I woke up in a different world.

Watching Biden get sworn in was the most traumatic experience of my life. I kept waiting for The Storm and for Trump to march on Washington and arrest pedophiles. But it never happened It was just a boring, regular day. Meanwhile he pardoned black rappers, (D)'s, but no pardons for Assange or the Patriots who marched on the Capital. Then he flies to Florida.

I really am going to be sick. I gave up my whole family for this man, literally. I spent the past week stockpiling water and preparing for the electricity to go out. Now I just look like a paranoid idiot.

I can't believe it. Could it be? Was the whole thing a lie? I took money out of my grocery budget to donate to Q for God's sake. And now I am alone.

My family say they never want to speak to me again when I thought I'd be telling them "I told you so" by now. Maybe one day they will. I don't even know anymore.

Is the virus real too? Should I be wearing a mask?
[Reply]
scorpio 01:41 AM 01-22-2021

I will admit that my faith was shaken watching a known pedophile taking the oath of office and preparing to occupy the Whitehouse on behalf of a hostile foreign power. But the wonderful thing about having Christ in your life is that you get picked up when you need it.
SO you're going to be a christian for a while until the next cult opportunity opens up?
[Reply]
True North 03:58 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
I know you always try to play the middle by calling each side out, but even you are smart enough to know the difference between one side employing unfounded conspiracy theories and another side jumping to conclusions based on circumstantial evidence.

With Sandy Hook, that shit happened. It takes a ruthless heartless person to claim that those families who lost small children were faking their loss.

With Russiagate, it is a fact that Russia interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of a Trump win. It is also a fact that the Trump campaign sought dirt on Clinton from Russian contacts. That is real smoke, my friend. Enough smoke to warrant an investigation. Also, it is still a legitimate question whether or not Trump tried to obstruct that investigation.

If you want to preserve your schtick as the equal opportunity hypocrisy caller-outer, you can't compare apples to oranges. Don't discredit your own game by employing false equivalencies.
No his point still stands. Each side has "conspiracies" that they're willing to believe in.

You still seem to be believing in the Russia Collusion conspiracy theory. We know now that the Clinton campaign pushed the Trump Russia campaign coordination efforts to detract from Hillary's email scandal. It's time to put this conspiracy theory to rest, and maybe hold the people responsible accountable for pushing this garbage for years.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:11 AM 01-22-2021

There isn't even an ounce of proof or evidence that Biden is a pedophile. You fucking loon.
[Reply]
MGRS13 07:26 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
There isn't even an ounce of proof or evidence that Biden is a pedophile. You ****ing loon.
Proof? Evidence? Yea hes all about that.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 08:17 AM 01-22-2021

Your faith was shaken? Q was proven to be 100% nonsense. If you had any integrity, you'd admit to being wrong and let it go.

"Known pedophile". :rolleyes
[Reply]
penchief 08:21 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by True North:
No his point still stands. Each side has "conspiracies" that they're willing to believe in.

You still seem to be believing in the Russia Collusion conspiracy theory. We know now that the Clinton campaign pushed the Trump Russia campaign coordination efforts to detract from Hillary's email scandal. It's time to put this conspiracy theory to rest, and maybe hold the people responsible accountable for pushing this garbage for years.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
Collusion hasn't been proven so I don't believe it. I do believe the facts as they were presented by the U.S. intelligence agencies. Russian interference and Trump campaign outreach to gather dirt on Clinton. Facts.

However, it takes an immense level of cruelty to spread false and evil lies about slaughtered children and their families.

It's a false equivalency. If you can't see that your either stupid or lying, too.
[Reply]
Page 97 of 125
« First < 47879394959697 9899100101107 > Last »
Up