ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 125
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:55 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
false, that was why they didn't ever ask Trump about it until a few months ago. Don't worry, I'm sure not believing the TV will become illegal soon so you can be happy about that.
When they did finally ask Trump about it, he destroyed the Q fantasy world, and made them look even more foolish than they had previously.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:59 PM 02-05-2021
Well, I know you don’t take my questions. Every time I ask about a shitlib faceplant, you say “I didn’t follow that story. Sorry.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:00 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Well, I know you don’t take my questions. Every time I ask about a shitlib faceplant, you say “I didn’t follow that story. Sorry.
I say that when it's true. Some topics bore me, others are interesting.

Qanonsense is one I find interesting.
[Reply]
Bump 01:28 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
When they did finally ask Trump about it, he destroyed the Q fantasy world, and made them look even more foolish than they had previously.
not really actually, but ok.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:31 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
not really actually, but ok.
Except that he did precisely that.

Time move those goalposts to another time zone.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:33 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I say that when it's true. Some topics bore me, others are interesting.

Qanonsense is one I find interesting.

You just happen to “not follow” every single example where shitlibs get faced.

It’s an incredibly unique talent of yours.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:35 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
You just happen to “not follow” every single example where shitlibs get faced.

It’s an incredibly unique talent of yours.
False.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:41 PM 02-05-2021
Do you have any examples where you poked fun at liberals?
[Reply]
Bump 02:31 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Except that he did precisely that.

Time move those goalposts to another time zone.
yet Trump continued to repeat Q slogans lmao. I doubt you watched what he actually said and just read the latest NYT hit piece on it instead
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:25 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
yet Trump continued to repeat Q slogans lmao. I doubt you watched what he actually said and just read the latest NYT hit piece on it instead
No he didn't. That's incredibly stupid.


[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:27 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Do you have any examples where you poked fun at liberals?
Disagree with? Yes. Poke fun at? Not so much.

Do you have any examples where you showed genuine admiration of Israel?
[Reply]
Bump 05:11 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
No he didn't. That's incredibly stupid.

uh, yes actually he did several times.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:25 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
No he didn't. That's incredibly stupid.

Uh, yes, he absolutely did. Trump threw out tons of Q dog whistles. It happened practically on a daily basis - and almost always when he was doing helicopter interviews. That was his favorite spot to throw Q dog whistles, outside of his rallies.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:31 PM 02-05-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Uh, yes, he absolutely did. Trump threw out tons of Q dog whistles. It happened practically on a daily basis - and almost always when he was doing helicopter interviews. That was his favorite spot to throw Q dog whistles, outside of his rallies.
Is the storm coming in early March?
[Reply]
Aztec Bronco 08:36 PM 02-05-2021
You have to enjoy the irony of TJ’s own forum constantly getting overrun by MAGA and Q cultists breaking rules and making things difficult for his mods while he spends every day on a Chiefs board spouting Q nonsense.
[Reply]
Page 106 of 125
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116 > Last »
Up