ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 100 of 125
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Qanon posts here...
Rausch 07:15 AM 03-24-2019
This isn't a debate thread.

This is just for those wanting to talk about Q.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 05:53 PM 01-22-2021
:-) ?onger

But you cant
[Reply]
stumppy 05:56 PM 01-22-2021
:-)

Taco piece of shit WRONG!
[Reply]
Donger 05:59 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
These fools celebrating the day that the pedophiles and human traffickers took office think their words get under my skin? I would have to care what my standing was among you to be bothered by any of this. Do you think a lion is bothered when the hyenas laugh at him?
And now you're channeling Frankie the Lion...

:-)

So, why didn't Trump follow through with whatever you wackos said he was going to do?
[Reply]
Donger 06:00 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
:-) ?onger

But you cant
About what? Taco making predictions like this?

Embarrassing?

When Trump is inaugurated on January 20th, it will be difficult to say that any of this is embarrassing.

[Reply]
Taco John 06:07 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
So, why didn't Trump follow through with whatever you wackos said he was going to do?
In the end, everything comes down to preserving lives and liberty.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:08 PM 01-22-2021
lol

You think my self worth is at all tied into what hypocrites like you think?

Lashing out in anger at penchief? I couldn't be bothered to be angry with the likes of penchief. I've never respected a word penchief has written. penchief can go **** himself for all I care.

If I'm bothered right now, it's that justice has been delayed. As they say, justice delayed is justice denied. But I have no doubt that my day in the sun is coming. Zero doubts at all.

I can shoulder the scorn of the stray sheep who have no idea they're doing the bidding of wolves. It's nothing to me.
Look man just post through it. Everything you thought would happen is dead wrong. Your hero shuffled away to hide in shame because he does not give a shit about you.

These are really shitty times for you. You put all of this attention and time and probably money into something that is obviously completely fraudulent and only lures in people who are either stupid or have crappy lives or both.

I would like to say someone is here for you but that is not the case. Everyone is laughing at you....I mean BanHam has a better record of being right than you are. :-)
[Reply]
Donger 06:09 PM 01-22-2021
In the end, everything comes down to preserving lives and liberty.
That's nice. But I thought the Qamorons thought Trump was part of the "group" and perhaps even Q himself and that he was going to out the whole, filthy cabal?
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:10 PM 01-22-2021
Also, can we have more predictions? Or are you out of the game. I think you are on the right track talking about redemption and justice in the most vague terms possible. Actually predicting anything has gone so bad.
[Reply]
Taco John 06:20 PM 01-22-2021
Yes, I have a prediction:
The good guys will win. The bad guys will lose. It may not happen on the timetable that I prefer, but the deck is stacked, even if you don't realize it.
[Reply]
penchief 06:25 PM 01-22-2021
Are you confused by this: go **** yourself.
Well, nobody ever said you were good at facing the truth.
[Reply]
|Zach| 06:25 PM 01-22-2021
Yes, I have a prediction:
The good guys will win. The bad guys will lose. It may not happen on the timetable that I prefer, but the deck is stacked, even if you don't realize it.
Do you have any more embeddable youtube songs for us? :-):-)
[Reply]
mkp785 06:26 PM 01-22-2021
I missed that phrase in the Bible. When does Jesus use this kinda language?
[Reply]
penchief 06:28 PM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverChiefs58:
Do you claim to be a male?

Because your posts sure donít jive with that claim.

You sound like a miserable ****
I think you meant jibe, dumbass.
[Reply]
penchief 06:33 PM 01-22-2021
These fools celebrating the day that the pedophiles and human traffickers took office think their words get under my skin? I would have to care what my standing was among you to be bothered by any of this. Do you think a lion is bothered when the hyenas laugh at him?
Bearing false witness again. Shame on you.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 06:43 PM 01-22-2021
Serious question: Why do you spend so much time posting on a Chiefs Football board? Do you no longer have a donkey board on which to post?

What, exactly, are you trying to achieve, aside from seeing how much you can lie without getting banned?
[Reply]
Page 100 of 125
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110 > Last »
Up